Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically need a little advice here; i was really good friends with this girl and i just wanted to be friends with her and she knew that but some stuff happened and i ended up falling in love with her (corny i know) and it was eating me up inside and i ended up telling her after i pissed her off. We didnt really talk for 2 years and i'd drop the odd text here and there and never got a reply. However recently we sort of started talking again after going through some problems she was willing to listen and try and help me. So we were sort of on talking terms atleast and i asked her if there was a chance she would let me back into her life again and she said she'd think about and let me know(which usually means no) and that she was coming home from Uni that weekend(without me asking). She started acting strangely like driving infront of my workplace really slowly and then speeding off again which i found really peculiar. Now she has gone back to ignoring my calls/texts for no apparent reason and i think she could be testing me but im not sure.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
lawl, you're probably her second option or fall back option, but I don't see how you still think you have a chance with her(if that is what you want) when she stopped talking to you after you told her that he loved her.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was never looking for a relationship with her i just wanted to rebuild our friendship. The reason i think she may be testing me is because when we were friends she'd be the one calling me or arranging to hang out etc. Whilst i mostly played aloof and i still do tbh. I think she wants me to make an effort and see whether im willing to make the effort. May just be wishful thinking but yeah...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You first say you fall in love with her (lol), and now you say you were never looking for a relationship with her?

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Maybe she's testing you, waiting for what you are going to do. Or maybe she just had a second thought and is going to ignore you again. How would I do it? Make a small effort, not to much. If she replies, great, if not, send her back to hell. If after that she keeps ignoring you or whatever, she doesn't deserve your friendship.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You first say you fall in love with her (lol), and now you say you were never looking for a relationship with her?
i know it sounds strange and thats why alot of people dont understand but realistically I wouldnt have a chance with her anyway and it was lucky that we were best friends.

·
Banned
769 Posts
either stop talking to her or dim down the interest (speak to her less etc) and see what she does. she'll probably start talking to you again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts