Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· "Ingrato De Chicago"
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys am finally going to my first ROH event on May 21st. I missed the 9th anniversary iPPV they had in Chicago due to my friends hesitation to go, but that's another story. I don't know who is on the card, I clicked on the poster and its from the 9th anniversary iPPV, no biggie. Sheik and others told me I would not be disappointed and that I would have a hell of a time. I bought 3 tix, my bro, my friend (hopefully he don't pull the same shit), and me. They are on the second row. Am really excited though as I REALLY wanted to go to the 9th Anniversary show but didn't. I watched some episodes of ROH on HDNet months ago and I really was curious as to going to an event live. I don't follow ROH casually but, after I might from what Sheik and others said ( I think HAM or something like that said to go too). Cant wait.

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Even people like my Brother who has never been a big wrestling fan (except we both worshipped Bret Hart as kids)LOVES Ring of Honor live. Our first show was in a freakin' sweat shack during a hot Summer in July. Our second and third shows were back to back nights during a heat wave, when there was a garbage strike that had been going on for a long time and the arena was a dump site, most fun we ever had together!! Then there's the amazing action and being around other wrestling fans. There is also the chance to hang out with wrestlers after the show, Colt Cabana will probably have an afterparty in Chi-Town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.