Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ice_Edge.

How about I do something that I never do and just not make a come back rant?..this time around whiners can take over from here and tell me how much this "no rant" sucks.

1/10...

None the less there is a few things I want to say. Cat:

Oh and dib... You don't know who I am but I been watching you for a few days now. We might have things in common. Talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Heheh. Good times.

Will be back in game section shortly. have lots to talk about.

Phantom Pain is one of them. See forward to it Seph:cool2

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL I believe the guy who you renamed. He is the guy of everyone's focus at the moment.

Oh and why are spoiler tagging so complicated here? Seriously.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Dib must be Frodo. The guy who looked like a hobbit but I dont recall the username he had though at the time.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Oh and dib... You don't know who I am but I been watching you for a few days now. We might have things in common. Talk to ya soon.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
God is back!!

·
Registered
15,753 Posts
ice_edge, what happened to your old account? I was looking back into the classic anti-Bullying thread, and all your posts in there were deleted. Glad to see you back though.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Dib must be Frodo. The guy who looked like a hobbit but I don't recall the username he had though at the time.
So who is Samwise?

ice_edge, what happened to your old account? I was looking back into the classic anti-Bullying thread, and all your posts in there were deleted. Glad to see you back though.
LOL what old account? This is my account. What happened to it? Well as you might have guessed one day all of my posts just magically disappeared and now they just magically appeared.... what was truly going on is a mystery not many can solve.

But it hardly matters.

God is back!!

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,559 Posts
Nice thread Ice Edge.. Pathetic, makes me wonder why my, How You Doing Thread was closed.

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Lol. Dis ngga OP be lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice thread Ice Edge.. Pathetic, makes me wonder why my, How You Doing Thread was closed.
Meh I was thinking about making an actual rant but I figured people would just asked me what happened. I'll make one soon enough but I'm having hard time ranting about something that's interesting.

Dunno about this thread. Got any link to it?

Hell yeah! The gifs are back!
Dunno man..it was the gifs that made me disappear like magic in the first place. Can't remember how to put them in spoiler tags.

·
Registered
15,753 Posts
LOL what old account? This is my account. What happened to it? Well as you might have guessed one day all of my posts just magically disappeared and now they just magically appeared.... what was truly going on is a mystery not many can solve.

But it hardly matters.
It must be a conspiracy.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts