Wrestling Forum banner

1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
What little I played of this game, I had fun. It seems replacing in is a lot better for me because I come in to the game when there's already content. I always find Day 1 to be very awkward, as everyone is feeling each other out and I always hated it. :lol

I thought Barry played great as scum. I honestly thought he was Town, his play looked natural to me. I like to think I would have caught him when he claimed the Vig shot, but you don't know until you're actually playing. So well done.

I liked the game Smark, I thought it was cool how creative the set-up was, and your write-ups and PM's were impressive to me. I understand the issues around the balance, but I hope you don't stop hosting games.

My Hider role usage was WOAT. I thought the game would be over with CP/Rugrat, I thought we had it solved. I'm an idiot. :lol That's where the rust comes in.

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts
Even if the criticism is justified, you've still inflamed the situation somewhat needlessly. You also left out where you doubled down with the 'complete mong' part :brodgers

Also I'm not looking to start shit or dig anyone specifically out. As you said earlier, I've melted down as much as anyone. The section as a whole has felt a bit tetchy lately. I was even a bit of a dick to Chimp at the end of the last game too (sorry for that btw). I just think in generally it would be better if people were more mindful of others and tried to play with a bit more of a fun atmosphere instead of the constant blame game thing that seems to happen at the end of every game.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
When do i hindsight blame people lmao :swaggyp

I’m usually pretty honest about what I would/wouldn’t have solved if I was left.

Also Sky, the last I don’t know, like 6 games have all been terribly designed. I don’t blame the setup mostly, in fact I try not to. But these fucking games lately have been a shit show :heston

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,747
youre a retard if you cant see whats wrong with what youre about to do

This is what I said, in response to smark wanting to use pre-submitted kills when the flip of the day was relevant (in theory) to the killing decisions that would be made. given the entire game depended on this (in theory), I dont think it was unreasonable
I was never going to post the final write-up without giving them a chance to change their actions. They were both on and made it clear they were waiting to see the final result.

They would have easily had time to change their actions before the post went up even if I didn't ask one more time for final actions.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
I was never going to post the final write-up without giving them a chance to change their actions. They were both on and made it clear they were waiting to see the final result.

They would have easily had time to change their actions before the post went up even if I didn't ask one more time for final actions.
if thats the case then thats fine, however what you said to them suggested that your writeup had already begun :draper2

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,749
if thats the case then thats fine, however what you said to them suggested that your writeup had already begun :draper2
Because Doddsy said he was staying up late and just wanted to see it. That said, it always takes me like an hour to post them.

·
Mafia God
2,033 Posts
That fucking dead qt :kliq

Yeah only reason I didn't really hard push Barry for the vig stuff is I didn't consider their being another scum left, the only kills showing up were mine, and he was hard reading me town so I didn't want to kill him earlier

Thanks for the game Smark, I had fun

1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts