Wrestling Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1759 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
no one wants you to go smark

I already said I wont play any more, thats my own decision. I speak for myself, not everyone else

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,722
no one wants you to go smark

I already said I wont play any more, thats my own decision. I speak for myself, not everyone else
While that alone wouldn't be a sole determining factor, you are one of the top 4 posters a game. You not playing already handicaps my games in a huge way.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,723
I had fun tbf. Just annoyed at my own performance post day 3. Thanks for the game dude. Also I like the unique indy roles even if they annoy others
Thanks! I really appreciate it. You're one of my favorite posters in the section.

I was so happy when you were able to rep in. Glad you enjoyed it.

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
I mean I would not have either but I would have went out swinging
Swinging - by trying to get nine players killed/lynched with no kill of your own and winning with town? That’s impossible.

The only way we have a slight chance is if my partner shows up and I got no help until D3 by which time he was higher on PoE as various players had caught scum.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Swinging - by trying to get nine players killed/lynched with no kill of your own and winning with town? That’s impossible.

The only way we have a slight chance is if my partner shows up and I got no help until D3 by which time he was higher on PoE as various players had caught scum.
You started trolling from D1 ya scrub

Who told chimp to claim survivor? You’re acting like you had no shot at winning here, which is ridiculous. And even if it was a tough win, your performance was still abysmal

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,729

You only needed to get Barry lynched. Getting 9 townies killed was plan C if you couldn't survive or win with Mafia.

Next time I'll make sure to just remove a survivor that can no longer win.

I only added that second part to give you a chance to win after you had already failed your original win condition.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
I mean I would not have either but I would have went out swinging

Better then just giving up :draper2. I mean even why I have mentally given up I still try

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts
Congrats to Doddsy. Dude deserves it after last game. Also some of y'all should learn from folks like him that never get into these silly fights and disputes. Can you really complain about some players not giving a fuck and phoning it in when players that actually do try often get berated when they get things wrong? Obviously mafia being what it is can get a bit heated, but some of the crap going on the dead QT is a bit much. Probably time to ditch the wooden spoon thing too. Provides more headaches than banter as best I can tell.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
I mean I skimmed the dead qt but none of the shit I got called out for was exactly wrong. Main reason I did not read back is due to time and not being able to on a mobile. Does not mean posyer did not have a point

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts
I don't claim to be perfect, I just think it's important to apologise when you do cross the line. If people have calmed down/apologised, that's good and I apologise for bringing it up again. I just saw some things in the dead QT, Odo calling Smark a retard specifically, that I thought was uncalled for.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
youre a retard if you cant see whats wrong with what youre about to do

This is what I said, in response to smark wanting to use pre-submitted kills when the flip of the day was relevant (in theory) to the killing decisions that would be made. given the entire game depended on this (in theory), I dont think it was unreasonable

1721 - 1740 of 1759 Posts