Wrestling Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1759 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Yeh Barry did alright

But town not catching him the second he claimed the Rugrat kill was awful. I literally clocked it 2 seconds after I died lmao, was gutting. Literally nobody is a vig and no sells someone else claiming vig. Literally no one is a 1x vig and holds on to it til N6. And most importantly, his reasoning was he wanted to wait until there was confirmed scum to use it.... despite both CP and Rugrat being confirmed scum the night before :heston

Dreadful

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
I think this game confirmed that I need proper time to play and should probs stop signing up as I can't give full effort. Still think I lose either way though

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,712
I think this game confirmed that I need proper time to play and should probs stop signing up as I can't give full effort. Still think I lose either way though
Despite not not having a lot of time I really appreciated you stepping up and coming into the game. You were one of the more active players. Don't beat yourself over this.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
anyway, no more large games for a while, its unfair to just have the same folks ruin it every time by not playing / paying attention

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Despite not not having a lot of time I really appreciated you stepping up and coming into the game. You were one of the more active players. Don't beat yourself over this.
Thanks man. I am not but I was playing well at all. I need time to be good again. I played shit I hold the L on this. Even if I had virtually no help I hold the L

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
Sigh. Thanks for the game, Smark, up until the reveal I had fun. If only my team wasn't so damn pathetic though.

In the end, my best just wasn't enough. That's it for me. Retiring on that finish seems fitting.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,719
I've already acknowledged this wasn't my best game to date. I'll try to make sure I learn from some of these mistakes.

I'll let you guys decide if you still want me around or not. I really do hope you enjoy having my games on the schedule, but I don't want to overstay my welcome.

I hope you guys had at least a little fun with this game. Thanks for playing and repping in if you did that as well. You guys are great. It's been real.

1701 - 1720 of 1759 Posts