Wrestling Forum banner

Alundra Blayze Takes Shots At Lacey Evans Over WWE Legends Diss

11803 Views 144 Replies 72 Participants Last post by  Lockard The GOAT
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...shots-at-lacey-evans-over-wwe-legends-656697/
WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze took to Twitter today and fired shots at Lacey Evans.

Blayze was responding to a tweet Evans made on Monday during the WWE RAW Reunion special. She wrote, "Legends = Yesterday's nasties."

Blayze wrote back, "You'll be lucky to be considered a legend... you failed in the military. you live in a portable trailer, drag your kid and husband around. Ur hubby looked at me... gave me a complement and said 'honey maybe you could be more like Alundra ... your yesterday regurgitated garbage."

Evans has not responded directly, but she did respond to a fan who said they would like to see a staredown between the two. Evans wrote, "She wouldn't be able to handle it. Just like she couldn't handle holding the 24/7 title."

You can see their full tweets below:

See less
Reactions: jpickens
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...shots-at-lacey-evans-over-wwe-legends-656697/
WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze took to Twitter today and fired shots at Lacey Evans.

Blayze was responding to a tweet Evans made on Monday during the WWE RAW Reunion special. She wrote, "Legends = Yesterday's nasties."

Blayze wrote back, "You'll be lucky to be considered a legend... you failed in the military. you live in a portable trailer, drag your kid...
See more
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

· Banned
5,079 Posts
Sounds like Madusa is upset and insecure because no one seemed to have a clue who her shemale looking ass was last night. She was the only "legend" who I saw people asking who she was in the Raw thread.

Imagine attacking someone's family over a harmless kayfabe tweet. Disgusting excuse of a human being.

· Registered
15,017 Posts
Failed in the military how? Did she wash out in training? Did she go AWOL like a certain multi-time men's world champion?

Blayze worked herself into a shoot here. You shit talk somebodies military experience like that and shit talk their family and you're taking it to a place where Masey Estrella could be in the right to punch her in the mouth next time she sees her.

WWE should speak out against Blayze here even and ban her from all future appearances and the like.

Unless they're building a match and we're being worked here.

· Registered
15,543 Posts
Lacey's tweet was obviously in character so i don't know why Alundra went so hard at her. It makes Alundra look like an idiot, totally worked.

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,850 Posts
What is wrong with living in a portable trailer? What is wrong with bringing the family along to share the journey? I've been a fan of Madusa, but it does feel like she got worked. If she didn't, then she still took it too far.

· The Empire will Reign again
18,474 Posts
What is wrong with living in a portable trailer? What is wrong with bringing the family along to share the journey? I've been a fan of Madusa, but it does feel like she got worked. If she didn't, then she still took it too far.
Not only is there nothing with them living in a trailer, they also own a house. Clearly Alundra looked through her IG for a couple of minutes to find something to take shots about.

· Banned
5,079 Posts
Failed in the military how? Did she wash out in training? Did she go AWOL like a certain multi-time men's world champion?

Blayze worked herself into a shoot here. You shit talk somebodies military experience like that and shit talk their family and you're taking it to a place where Masey Estrella could be in the right to punch her in the mouth next time she sees her.

WWE should speak out against Blayze here even and ban her from all future appearances and the like.

Unless they're building a match and we're being worked here.
Doubt it or they would have had them interact with each other on the show.

This is nothing more than a forgotten crazy old cat lady who has had too many plastic surgeries getting worked up after the crowd took a nap during her reenactment of the only notable moment of her entire career.

Lacey worked the bitch good.

· EXCELSIOR!
18,903 Posts
One has a successful marriage, a happy and healthy child, an honorable discharge from the USMC, and international relevance. The other is an irrelevant mark for herself that has also aged so terribly that she looks like the hideous monster from Greek mythology that she shares a name with.

If it isn't obvious which one is the bright, shining winner and the other is the haggard, busted-looking loser, then you have my sympy.

:mj4

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,637 Posts
Alundra loves to "feud" with people on Twitter, she's tried to call other women out. I remember in 2015 she called Paige out for no reason after Paige's heel turn LOL.

· Banned
5,079 Posts
Alundra loves to "feud" with people on Twitter, she's tried to call other women out. I remember in 2015 she called Paige out for no reason after Paige's heel turn LOL.
Maybe they have the same surgeon :brock4

Those 2 can at least fight over who fucked their face up the most.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.