Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok; I am one that moan'ss and can see how predictable WWE is. However, I have moved from the UK to Australia and now have to download WWE stuff. I was there from Sumerslam in the UK (when Bret dropped the IC to Bulldog, through the AE until now). I moan about how crap it is today, yet because I don't have Sky Sports no anymore and have to download WWE, I get annoyed when I get a ,shite download, yet used to be annoyed with the product. I shouldn't give a shit with how bad it has been but still go to means ends to download it... why??? I can't answer my own question?!?

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
People always claim how predictable WWE is, yet 85% of predictions are generally wrong. Then something gets called correctly and everyone's like "see?!!". It's almost funny. As for your question, it's an addiction, wouldn't worry about it, you're stuck with us :p

I'd also like to note that this thread needs more Brad Maddox references. Would make it a lot more entertaining. Just saying..

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
People always claim how predictable WWE is, yet 85% of predictions are generally wrong. Then something gets called correctly and everyone's like "see?!!". It's almost funny. As for your question, it's an addiction, wouldn't worry about it, you're stuck with us :p

I'd also like to note that this thread needs more Brad Maddox references. Would make it a lot more entertaining. Just saying..
yet its still easy to come up with predictions of cliches during the show itself, kind of a modern day issue, eh?

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's a condition called addiction. Much like cigarettes, you know they are bad for you but keep smoking because it mellows you out. I recommend you to stop watching for a year and then come back to see if you still like it.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
I recommend you to stop watching for a year and then come back to see if you still like it.
i did the same thing years ago, when i came back i nearly fell asleep

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Ok; I am one that moan'ss and can see how predictable WWE is. However, I have moved from the UK to Australia and now have to download WWE stuff. I was there from Sumerslam in the UK (when Bret dropped the IC to Bulldog, through the AE until now). I moan about how crap it is today, yet because I don't have Sky Sports no anymore and have to download WWE, I get annoyed when I get a ,shite download, yet used to be annoyed with the product. I shouldn't give a shit with how bad it has been but still go to means ends to download it... why??? I can't answer my own question?!?
We keep watching just incase something happens. We want to see that big swerve live (or close to live).

Watching 10 shitty segments :confused: for one Mark out moment :mark: is worth it in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts