Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hated the ending, cause I'm tired of having Nexus involved with everything. If they're really setting up Barrett/Taker for Wrestlemania, it's just selfish cause Nexus is already in a big plot, and there's no need to prepare another one while the current one isn't even done. I like Nexus, but it was just stupid...

Possible endings I would have given:

- Taker buries Kane and Paul Bearer, ending the feud
- When Taker has the advantage and is almost trowing Kane in, Paul betrays Kane and starts supporting the Undertaker again. They both see that Paul is the reason they always clash, and they double chokeslam him into the pit, reuniting as the Brothers of Destruction.
- After Kane is sent in the hole, Paul somehow pushes Taker in, burying both of them. He then creates a stable, or becomes the Smackdown GM, i dunno, just does something to become more important while he waits for the comeback of the Brothers of Destruction, who then can feud with a tag team (or a group) that is connected to Bearer.
- If it had to have Nexus involved, I would have made them push all of them in the hole, that way the three would come back later and kick Nexus'ass. The way they did it made it look like they were weak and working for Kane.

Thoughts?

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I just hated the ending, cause I'm tired of having Nexus involved with everything. If they're really setting up Barrett/Taker for Wrestlemania, it's just selfish cause Nexus is already in a big plot,
Dammnit, stealing my BTB plot.

Anyway, I don't belive this Nexus thing. It really goes to show how if WWE want anyone over, they can get them over, instantly. Another one I thought of(totally stupid) was -

- As the brothers are fighting, and both are wounded, Bearer betrays Kane, and introduces his new dark client. The returning Gangrel. He attacks both of them with an urn or something, and buries them alive, getting a massive push.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts