Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below, I've listed everyone that appears in the center screen of the WWE introductory montage. My question is, if you could make only ONE change to this intro, what would it be? Second question: if you had to avoid people with whom WWE still has issues or those still working for the competition (Hogan, Savage, Flair, Foley, etc.), would your choice be any different?

Unknown ye olde wrestlers
Vince McMahon Sr.
Gorgeous George
Classy Freddie Blassie
The Fabulous Moolah
Nick Bockwinkle (? - not 100% sure on this)
Pat Patterson
Andre the Giant
Bobby Heenan
Roddy Piper
Vince McMahon
Junkyard Dog
Harley Race
Ted DiBiase Sr.
Bret Hart
The Ultimate Warrior
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Triple H
Shawn Michaels/Chyna/Triple H
The Rock
Vince McMahon
Steve Austin
The Miz
Evan Bourne
Rey Mysterio
Kelly Kelly
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Edge
Kane
Undertaker
Randy Orton
John Cena

· Registered
1,932 Posts
I dunno, maybe include some WCW and ECW in there to reflect history better, but there's a better chance I get Amanda Bynes pregnant first.

Seriously, there is. I might holla at her on Twitter.

· Registered
350 Posts
Get rid of Cena at the end. If I hear the champ is here at the start of the show then i will just turn it off.

· Registered
868 Posts
Why is Sheamus in there at all?

Take his ass out and replace it with LOD or something like that... there is nearly no tag teams in this sequence...

· Banned
4,575 Posts

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Below, I've listed everyone that appears in the center screen of the WWE introductory montage. My question is, if you could make only ONE change to this intro, what would it be? Second question: if you had to avoid people with whom WWE still has issues or those still working for the competition (Hogan, Savage, Flair, Foley, etc.), would your choice be any different?

Unknown ye olde wrestlers
Vince McMahon Sr.
Gorgeous George
Classy Freddie Blassie
The Fabulous Moolah
Nick Bockwinkle (? - not 100% sure on this)
Pat Patterson
Andre the Giant
Bobby Heenan
Roddy Piper
Vince McMahon
Junkyard Dog
Harley Race
Ted DiBiase Sr.
Bret Hart
The Ultimate Warrior
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Triple H
Shawn Michaels/Chyna/Triple H
The Rock
Vince McMahon
Steve Austin
The Miz
Evan Bourne

Rey Mysterio
Kelly Kelly
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Edge
Kane
Undertaker
Randy Orton
John Cena
The people in bold as far in their WWE career have absolutely no right to be on there at all as if they have legendary status, i am not knocking them because one day they very well achieve that status but there are so many other people deserving. Off the top of my head there is Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Gorilla Monsoon, Arnold Skaaland, Jake Roberts, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Curt Hennig, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and the main one is Randy Savage.

I don't think Vince McMahon seems to understand that the more he attempts to almost cut Randy Savage out of the history of WWE the more he actually adds fuel to the fire for the rumours of why Randy Savage is practically blacklisted. The introductory isn't the most important thing in the world but if it is really designed to show the best of the best from WWE history then it has to include Randy Savage who for me in between 1985 and 1992 was the best all round in ring performer anywhere in America outside of Ric Flair.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.