Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4937 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
She wore them walking out Monday but then they cut to another shot or a video and when she got in the ring she didn't have them anymore. Not sure if she just chucked them on the ground or gave them to someone in the audience

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,365 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
She wore them walking out Monday but then they cut to another shot or a video and when she got in the ring she didn't have them anymore. Not sure if she just chucked them on the ground or gave them to someone in the audience
Yes. She definitely wore them Monday. But not the week before or at Clash PPV... But ... the last time before that she wore the gloves on Smackdown against Ember/Bayley in July than on 8/19/2019 against Mandy/Sonya. THIS is the key dates I first noticed them worn in a very long time. Can't even remember the last time I seen them actually, that's how long it's been.

Against Mandy/Sonya

And before that against Bayley/Ember ... she drops them in front of the fan. LOL

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
So what's the guess everyone. Is Alexa going to on tonight in some form or fashion? (beyond that NOW interview)

So far I haven't seen any clues by WWE or any announcements as of this minute.

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
So what's the guess everyone. Is Alexa going to on tonight in some form or fashion? (beyond that NOW interview)

So far I haven't seen any clues by WWE or any announcements as of this minute.

We'll see. They have officially announced 5 segments.

- Rock
- Kofi vs Brock
- KO vs Shane
- Roman vs Rowan
- Horsewomen match

But they also said Austin, Hogan, Trish, etc are there. Miz said Alexa had something special planned for the show. Is that still on? I don't know. Best case we get a Moment of Bliss segment with some of these legends. Worst case she won't be on the show at all. I really can't make any predictions tonight.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
We'll see. They have officially announced 5 segments.

- Rock
- Kofi vs Brock
- KO vs Shane
- Roman vs Rowan
- Horsewomen match

But they also said Austin, Hogan, Trish, etc are there. Miz said Alexa had something special planned for the show. Is that still on? I don't know. Best case we get a Moment of Bliss segment with some of these legends. Worst case she won't be on the show at all. I really can't make any predictions tonight.
All I know is, her and her hair better be on FOX in glorious HD. Tell me she didn't do that style up for nothing.

Yeah, same here on the "scheduled" spots. but nothing else. That 5 spots right there could take up over an hour at least. I hope what Miz said is still scheduled.

Let's pretend it was a MOB. And it can only be one. Who would you chose, Rock or Austin or Hogan or Trish?

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts
Her pink tips are really vibrant again and also long as opposed on just the ends.

Can't wait to see her on SmackDown tonight. I am excited to see what this change will do to the show and WWE. I REALLY am hoping the quality is upgraded a lot.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Her pink tips are really vibrant again and also long as opposed on just the ends.

Can't wait to see her on SmackDown tonight. I am excited to see what this change will do to the show and WWE. I REALLY am hoping the quality is upgraded a lot.
Do we know if shes actually booked for the show? I thought she was on the watch along.

The new SD stage looks fucking amazing IMO. I really hope shes drafted there just because SD just looks so "big time" compared to RAW right now it would be cool to see her walk out on that stage.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts
Do we know if shes actually booked for the show? I thought she was on the watch along.

The new SD stage looks fucking amazing IMO. I really hope shes drafted there just because SD just looks so "big time" compared to RAW right now it would be cool to see her walk out on that stage.
The show last week said she had a special announcement on SmackDown. It's pretty cut and dry. I'd eat a shoe on webcam if she wasn't on tonight.

Even if she isn't (which she will be) I will not be eating a shoe on webcam.

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Of course Becky gets the match and a 15-minute segment with The Rock. Not sure what Alexa is supposed to do after that.

41 - 60 of 4937 Posts