Wrestling Forum banner

4821 - 4840 of 4870 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,482 Posts
This is good for Bliss fans she gets more air time working at least two different angles here but her involvement with Bray would be completely fresh for positive reasons, What is the story between the two will Crop up making people tune in more often this is essential for good tv.

My personal thoughts on the matter after seeing the end of SD, Alexa sold her reaction no different from majority of Bray's victims minus Seth screaming in the corner but that attributed to Seth already being tormented before hand for weeks driving him crazy but whatever, Alexa being a prop for Braun only establishes their bond even more but an alliance with Bray may serve for a more intriguing scenario which allows Alexa to flesh out her character more adding a more sinister layer to her persona but we will hopefully get that result soon.

Nikki turning on Alexa now is redundant already.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts
I guess either bray converts alexa to be part of a new heel stable or holds her hostage furthering her relationship with braun when he saves her

i like that she has something to do at least.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
186 Posts
Why would she be off TV after that? Sure, maybe for a week or two like Strowman has been to sell the Swamp Fight, but she's not gonna be gone for long, if at all. She stuck around in Orlando after the SmackDown taping so I bet she'll be at the next taping (not sure when that is). Usually when her bf isn't with her she goes back to LA immediately after the taping so they must need her for something in the next few days.
Why? Because we are still talking about WWE. From the storyline of the year with Alexa being front and center of it, to a where is Alexa-conundrum instead of having her on the show, to resolving this whole thing with a 30 seconds long backstage segment during which Braun comforts Alexa and promises revenge, WWE is capable of anything, swing and miss or hitting it out of the park. And of course we could just be overshooting with our theories and expectations.

The next 2 episodes are supposed to be taped on August 4th.

·
Premium Member
4,005 Posts
I'm fine with it if it means Alexa gets to do something. If it was just her getting fridge'd for Braun and then acting like nothing happened then meh.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,827
And of course we could just be overshooting with our theories and expectations.
So far it has been the rare storyline where all the overthinking and overanalyzing wasn't crazy. Some of us thought a 10-second backstage segment with her and Strowman in May might lead to something and it actually did. No matter what they do, I guarantee you it's gonna be better than Bayley and Naomi cutting promos on each other the next 3 weeks.

Bayley (for the 1000th time): "We are your role models. We have all the gold. She is the boss, the standard, the blueprint, yada, yada, yada."
Naomi: "Oh, girl, you gon' feel all this glow."

Tremendous.

The next 2 episodes are supposed to be taped on August 4th.
Well, there you go. That explains her staying in Orlando. So unless she tests positive she will be on the show in some way the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The Alexa/Fiend video is out trending Beyonce's new video (which was released yesterday) on youtube right now

Reactions: Lenny Leonard

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,829
The Alexa/Fiend video is out trending Beyonce's new video (which was released yesterday) on youtube right now

But nobody started a pity party hashtag on twitter for her. Those are much more indicative of what people want to see. 😂

By the way, where was that hashtag for Lacey Evans last night? She lost to Naomi in 3 minutes so why aren't people up in arms about that? Does Lacey not work hard? Does she not show up for work? Fucking idiots.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
By the way, where was that hashtag for Lacey Evans last night? She lost to Naomi in 3 minutes so why aren't people up in arms about that? Does Lacey not work hard? Does she not show up for work? Fucking idiots.
Some of the people that were complaining about Naomi's booking have now moved on to just straight up calling Lacey a racist. They think "nasties" is another word for you know what and that Lacey working over Naomi's hair is some kind of racist thing.

I'm not saying some of the people that complained weren't really complaining because they are fans of Naomi and would like to see her booked better but you can't tell me some of the people didn't hop on that thing because of the current political/racial climate and it's backed up by them now calling Lacey a racist. I also have seen some people calling Corey Graves racist because they turned the thing into a work and he was just being a heel commentator (paraphrashing) talking about how Naomi shouldn't be handed stuff because she trended on twitter

And that's the problem, these people can't or don't want to discern fiction and reality.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,833 (Edited)
Some of the people that were complaining about Naomi's booking have now moved on to just straight up calling Lacey a racist. They think "nasties" is another word for you know what and that Lacey working over Naomi's hair is some kind of racist thing.

I'm not saying some of the people that complained weren't really complaining because they are fans of Naomi and would like to see her booked better but you can't tell me some of the people didn't hop on that thing because of the current political/racial climate and it's backed up by them now calling Lacey a racist. I also have seen some people calling Corey Graves racist because they turned the thing into a work and he was just being a heel commentator (paraphrashing) talking about how Naomi shouldn't be handed stuff because she trended on twitter

And that's the problem, these people can't or don't want to discern fiction and reality.

According to twitter everything and everyone is racist. That place is a total dumpster fire. Has been for a while, which is exactly why WWE listening to these dummies is utterly ridiculous.

I know I said Bayley vs Sasha for all the gold will happen at WrestleMania, but who knows? At this point I wouldn't rule out WWE giving Naomi the belt to appease the twitter crowd. Naomi losing to a white chick at SummerSlam would be pretty racist if you ask me. 😂

Nice botch last night, by the way. Talking all that shit and then looking like trash in a 3-minute match. Awesome. #NaomiDeservesBetter

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
So I guess that drops the the old Nikki or Alexa is turning on each other. Anyway, this gets Alexa off TV for a while imo. SS is three weeks away. There was nothing for her to do. There will be at least 3 women's matches at SS, maybe four. And Alexa isn't even close to being in any of them.

When I saw the opening to SD and Bray's Funhouse promo. He specifically said I'm gonna take something of yours. When they announced Bayley/Nikki was the main event. Bray/Braun didn't show up yet, Alexa all dolled up, all dressed up. It was obvious what was gonna happen. Then after the match, Bayley (the champ) high tailed it out of there. They could have just written it across the screen.

P.S. - Imagine being Nikki. Nikki was basically a pawn in all of this for a more interesting story. Will be interesting to see if this is how they split them up as tag partners or it's just a one off and Nikki/Alexa will go back to normal after SS. It wouldn't be beneath WWE to just separate Nikki/Alexa, and act like nothing ever happened. Oh, look Alexa is a singles competitor now. Just like that. Makes sense too. Nikki just pushed Alexa, and walked away. Not angry, just disappointed in herself. Alexa did absolutely zero to cost Nikki the title either. Which is what I've been saying since day one, when the break up buzzing started. Not one incident of Alexa costing losses. The turn on the other story wasn't there. Now of course can WWE can do whatever they want. But anybody paying attention sees there's a super weak " turn on the other" story. They can go their separate ways without attacking each other.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,836
Anyway, this gets Alexa off TV for a while imo. SS is three weeks away. There was nothing for her to do.
She is now directly involved in a main event feud for the Universal Title going into SummerSlam. How does that take her off TV for a while? I really don't understand that.

... and I guarantee you those segments will continue to get significantly more views than anything Bayley and Naomi do with the title or Sonya and Mandy with their feud that has been going on for too long.

·
Registered
677 Posts
She is now directly involved in a main event feud for the Universal Title going into SummerSlam. How does that take her off TV for a while? I really don't understand that.

... and I guarantee you those segments will continue to get significantly more views than anything Bayley and Naomi do with the title or Sonya and Mandy with their feud that has been going on for too long.
I think she'll be off tv to sell the attack

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,838
I think she'll be off tv to sell the attack

Like I said before, maybe for a week or two like Strowman has been but that is not my definition of being "taken off TV for a while". She is now a key figure in the Universal Title feud so she will be involved in some way. Whether I'm right about her helping Wyatt win the title at SummerSlam remains to be seen but there are plenty of options in the next few weeks.

By the way, is she trying to stay in character off TV now? She hasn't posted anything since that segment aired on SmackDown. 😂

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm reaching here but I hope somehow she becomes a super natural character like the fiend. Have they ever had a woman in the E like that?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
By the way, is she trying to stay in character off TV now? She hasn't posted anything since that segment aired on SmackDown. 😂
No. She posted congratulations on Nikki & Brie's babies birth's announcement posts

4821 - 4840 of 4870 Posts