Wrestling Forum banner

4381 - 4400 of 4474 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,147 Posts
Not much longer. Sasha will be the babyface champion and Bayley will be coming off one of the longest title reigns ever. Those spots will open up.

Babyface or heel, I just want Bliss to do more than stand next to Nikki and react to whatever ridiculous fucking noises Nikki makes. She's so much better than this. She's capable of so much more. They're tying both her hands behind her back right now. Enough already. Nikki can do her stupid shtick on her own like she did in NXT without dragging Bliss down.
This should coincide around Summerslam with Alexa turning on Nikki roughly around the same time I'd love to believe the irony.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks like Lacey turn heel again so doubt Bliss turns as well.
Well wwe needs a top female baby face. Sasha a possibility. But tied up with Bayley at SS probably. Bliss has the charisma. The personality. And crowd backing to be a top baby face. They could book at ER. Cross loses to Bayley. Alexa comforts her. She turns on Bliss. They then have a match at SS. Alexa goes over. We all win.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,386
Cross getting title shots over Bliss now. Wow. Is bliss her sidekick.

I'm sorry, but that's a ridiculous comment. The sidekick is the one being used as a filler opponent at the shittiest PPV of the year. "Oh, wow, now Tamina Snuka is getting title shots over Bliss. I guess she's above Bliss in the company, too." Come on, man. :rolleyes:

The next 3 weeks aren't gonna be fun to watch but you have to look at the big picture. If you think Bliss winning that Fatal 4-Way yesterday and losing to Bayley again at Extreme Rules was the way to go I don't know what to tell you.

Looks like Lacey turn heel again so doubt Bliss turns as well.

That would be hilarious. First she uses her own daughter to try to get over as a babyface and a few months later she turns again. Nice. 😂

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I starting to get that feeling this is gonna wind up Alexa turning heel on Nikki. Crossing my fingers. Alexa at her best.

Side note. So SD was live yesterday?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I starting to get that feeling this is gonna wind up Alexa turning heel on Nikki. Crossing my fingers. Alexa at her best.

It was taped a couple of hours before it aired while the Raw taping was reportedly postponed until today.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,390
Fortunately Sasha & Bayley were not on NXT and Io is moving on to someone else, so nightmare scenario #1 seems to be off the table for the moment.

I should have kept my mouth shut. Now they're pushing the hell out of Sasha vs Io again on social media. This is totally "elevating the division", though, and not completely burying that #1 contender match they had already promoted for Wednesday which nobody will give a shit about now. Fuck it. Give them all the belts and let them wrestle for the SD, RAW & NXT Titles at SummerSlam or WrestleMania. While we're at it, let Sasha beat McIntyre for the WWE Title and Bayley beat Strowman for the Universal Title so they can put those on the line as well.

They taped it earlier that day.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,147 Posts
Well wwe needs a top female baby face. Sasha a possibility. But tied up with Bayley at SS probably. Bliss has the charisma. The personality. And crowd backing to be a top baby face. They could book at ER. Cross loses to Bayley. Alexa comforts her. She turns on Bliss. They then have a match at SS. Alexa goes over. We all win.
Sounds great and all but just when you think you're getting something good bam! you get the opposite.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I should have kept my mouth shut. Now they're pushing the hell out of Sasha vs Io again on social media. This is totally "elevating the division", though, and not completely burying that #1 contender match they had already promoted for Wednesday which nobody will give a shit about now. Fuck it. Give them all the belts and let them wrestle for the SD, RAW & NXT Titles at SummerSlam or WrestleMania. While we're at it, let Sasha beat McIntyre for the WWE Title and Bayley beat Strowman for the Universal Title so they can put those on the line as well.

Sasha vs Io will be a non-title match, at least for now.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,393
Sasha vs Io will be a non-title match, at least for now.

You don't think that's where this ends, do you? Either Sasha beats her to "earn" a title shot or there will be some kind of non-finish that leads to a title match, and don't tell me Sasha won't get that belt because it doesn't make sense or because she doesn't need it. I said the same thing about the tag team titles and we saw what happened.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
So the Iconics get a storyline meanwhile Alexa is maybe appearing during Nikki's title feud segments

and that's if she goes to the taping. She seems to be in LA and would probably have to leave today to be back to Orlando for testing tomorrow for Thursday's taping.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Wow. Peyton beat Ruby. Semi clean too.(there was an initial distraction, but Ruby retaliated, then got countered and pinned) Great finishing move by Peyton too, Ruby sold it well. Not gonna lie, I was shocked by that. Pretty much thought it was gonna end on a disqualification, and Liv would come out. Anyway, so yeah. IIconics have a little on going thing. Alexa has no thing. Except playing support to Nikki while she tries to win a championship as of right now.

Funny, it's almost a carbon copy of October 2019, when Alexa went missing for zero reason for almost 2 months. Which still to this day nobody knows the truth to why. While she was gone, Nikki gotta a tiny singles push. Slight difference here this time, Alexa is "around".

Speaking of being around. Where the hell is Carmella? Haven't seen her on TV since MITB.

·
Premium Member
3,998 Posts
Sasha & Bayley on all 3 shows is more annoying than Charlotte. Charlotte only did the 3 shows in a week once, this week is their 2nd time and she only did the Raw/SD same week thing twice, Sasha & Bayley have done it every week since winning the titles. Also nice to see after they got 3 quick defenses in a week the tag titles are now just props which we all expected. Damn shame for Alexa & Nikki, what happened to them is worse than what happened to Bayley & Sasha at WM. Bayley eventually moved on to win MITB and the SD title and has held it since then and Sasha walked out and got 4 months off to come back and feud with Becky and then have this whole SD/Bayley title storyline thing. What's Alexa get for this? Probably won't even be the one's that win the titles off Sasha & Bayley even though her and Nikki will still be a team and are the only one's that would make sense.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Where the hell is Carmella?
Speaking of don't really like what she did. Starting her own non-wwe affiliated/produced podcast a month before Alexa's was premiering. I'm not at all saying she is forbidden from having one but I know exactly what she did, she wanted the WWE backed podcast but Alexa got it, so she then she saw Alexa's was in pre-production coming up with the concept and stocking up interviews she rushed to start her's.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,400 (Edited)
So the Iconics get a storyline meanwhile Alexa is maybe appearing during Nikki's title feud segments

You're seriously gonna tell me you're jealous of that jobber feud with the IIconics and Liv/Ruby? 😂

Sasha & Bayley on all 3 shows is more annoying than Charlotte. Charlotte only did the 3 shows in a week once, this week is their 2nd time and she only did the Raw/SD same week thing twice, Sasha & Bayley have done it every week since winning the titles. Also nice to see after they got 3 quick defenses in a week the tag titles are now just props which we all expected.

They were on Raw Talk, too, so technically they will be on 4 shows this week or maybe even 5. Renee Young teased a big announcement for Wednesday so maybe they're bringing back Talking Smack now that Backstage is cancelled. If Talking Smack returns Sasha & Bayley will be on that every week as well.

Speaking of don't really like what she did. Starting her own non-wwe affiliated/produced podcast a month before Alexa's was premiering. I'm not at all saying she is forbidden from having one but I know exactly what she did, she wanted the WWE backed podcast but Alexa got it, so she then she saw Alexa's was in pre-production coming up with the concept and stocking up interviews she rushed to start her's.

Isn't she doing one with Graves because she knows that nobody actually gives a shit about her?

I don't see the issue here, though. Anyone can start a podcast on their own or start a twitch account or whatever the fuck it is that people do these days when they're bored. The difference is Bliss is actually getting paid by WWE to do it. WWE will promote it, work with her and get guests for her. So Carmella can do whatever she wants in her free time. She can pretend to host WrestleMania in front of her mirror at home, too.

4381 - 4400 of 4474 Posts