Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

Cathy Kelley and Mike Rome will host a WWE Now live presented by Xfinity previewing the debut of Friday Night SmackDown on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube this Friday at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.

Mere hours before defending his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar, Kofi Kingston will join the show to break down his title bout. The Miz and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross will also be featured during the live preview.

Don’t miss this unique, live look at Superstars before Friday Night SmackDown, streaming this Friday on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.​

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Don't know why Sasha fans are so uptight but Bliss was a part of Smackdown right at the beginning of the current Brand split so their opinions are null.

If Fox take Alexa that's cool with me.
Probably still upset after she won on SD, then she interrupted Bayley/Sasha little party and won on RAW too.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If Fox take Alexa that's cool with me.

Let's just hope they don't ship her off to NXT like they did with Balor just because Triple H cares more about his personal vanity project than the company as a whole. Seriously, what a moron. His "vision" for pro wrestling is not the new mainstream (neither is AEW) so he better stop pulling actual stars off the big shows so they can die at Full Sail on a show that can't even get a million viewers. Maybe someone should tell him that Raw, despite everyone claiming to hate it, still pulled more viewers than NXT and AEW's huge debut show COMBINED. SmackDown will most likely shit on all of them tomorrow night. Equal third brand my ass.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Not gonna lie, I can see Sasha playing herself in the meeting with Vince, demanding she be champion of RAW and Alexa moved to SD not realizing that all the money FOX is throwing out that its going to make SD the new A show.

If you told me she shafted herself because she was blinded by personal hatred, I would totally believe it.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,560 Posts
I don't know why people are acting just because SD is becoming the A show that means RAW is gonna be a indy fed now.

SD has been the "B" show for years before but still had big stars on it like Daniel Bryan Charlotte Becky and more.

RAW is not gonna have Mojo and Tamina as world champions don't worry about that.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
RAW is not gonna have Mojo and Tamina as world champions don't worry about that.

Depends on how insane Triple H is at this point. He just pulled one of the most popular superstars on the entire roster off both shows and sent him to the show nobody watches. If that's gonna be a trend or NXT is treated as an equal brand in the draft Mojo may have a shot.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,560 Posts
Depends on how insane Triple H is at this point. He just pulled one of the most popular superstars on the entire roster off both shows and sent him to the show nobody watches. If that's gonna be a trend or NXT is treated as an equal brand in the draft Mojo may have a shot.
I heard Finn moving was partly his decision, he might have wanted a lighter schedule. he has been wrestling for close to 20 years so its understandable.

I don't expect many other big moves to NXT, maybe one or two but that's it.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,111 Posts
I heard Finn moving was partly his decision, he might have wanted a lighter schedule. he has been wrestling for close to 20 years so its understandable.

Yeah they are not moving someone with mass appeal in WWE like Bliss who isn't as limited as Balor in aspects that define a pro wrestler in regard to the 'Sports Entertainment' model Vince presents worldwide.

If HHH wants Alexa Down in NXT it would probably make me a regular since I only watch Takeover's personally but it ain't happening.

·
Registered
875 Posts

Yeah they are not moving someone with mass appeal in WWE like Bliss who isn't as limited as Balor in aspects that define a pro wrestler in regard to the 'Sports Entertainment' model Vince presents worldwide.

If HHH wants Alexa Down in NXT it would probably make me a regular since I only watch Takeover's personally but it ain't happening.
I get the feeling a Nxt is coming up in the draft and this was in exchange I am thinking Dream or Riddle.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,101 Posts

Cathy Kelley and Mike Rome will host a WWE Now live presented by Xfinity previewing the debut of Friday Night SmackDown on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube this Friday at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.

Mere hours before defending his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar, Kofi Kingston will join the show to break down his title bout. The Miz and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross will also be featured during the live preview.

Don’t miss this unique, live look at Superstars before Friday Night SmackDown, streaming this Friday on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.​

❤❤who can deny that she's the face of women's wrestling ? she has been working her butt off promoting all this stuff. they clearly see her as the best ambassador for wwe.

Reactions: Twisted Blissfit

·
Registered
645 Posts
I don't know why people are acting just because SD is becoming the A show that means RAW is gonna be a indy fed now.

SD has been the "B" show for years before but still had big stars on it like Daniel Bryan Charlotte Becky and more.

No but there is more pressure on them to have smackdown ratings high as possible

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Here's an observation. Is it just me or has Alexa started wearing the gloves again on ring entrance. I mean I know she wore them Monday, but she really hasn't in a long time. Or maybe she always did and I just hadn't noticed or rather got used to.

21 - 40 of 4460 Posts