Wrestling Forum banner

3881 - 3900 of 4498 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,884
I wonder what kind of changes/additions to Moment of Bliss she could have been pitching.

#1 on my list would definitely be to keep it in the ring when crowds are allowed into arenas again in 2035.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I wonder what kind of changes/additions to Moment of Bliss she could have been pitching.

#1 on my list would definitely be to keep it in the ring when crowds are allowed into arenas again in 2035.
That was a day one requirement suggestion I had. If it's good enough for all the "guys" shows in the middle of the ring. Only on rare occasions they should use the ramp stage.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,196 Posts
That was a day one requirement suggestion I had. If it's good enough for all the "guys" shows in the middle of the ring. Only on rare occasions they should use the ramp stage.
The stage to me always seems like an excuse to be interrupted more often than not barring maybe The Brother Love show I'd wager keeping it to the Ring just going off that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I don't think it's that big of deal Lexi responded. She showed some common courtesy to the guy. I'm not sure if he's genuine or not. But can't hurt to at least offer a olive branch. Even though he's probably monopolizing things to his advantage. The chauvinistic and misogynistic shit Lexi receives. Is nothing new since day one.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,893
One of my favorite Moment of Bliss editions and I'm down for Alexa & Nikki vs Sasha & Bayley at Backlash but this isn't exactly how I hoped to see Alexa vs Sasha again.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
always Alexa that jobs and not Nikki

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,895
always Alexa that jobs and not Nikki

Bayley knocked her off the top rope and then Sasha rolled her up. If you're gonna complain about what happened tonight I can't help you.

As much as I don't like Sasha I love her and Bliss in the ring together. When Sasha finally takes that belt from Bayley I NEED this feud for the title. A REAL feud.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,896 (Edited)
She got a ton of time, a fun MoB segment. She got to go back and forth with Sasha and Bayley and get some good shots in. Then she had a good match with Sasha which she lost due to Bayley interfering. If all you got after that is negativity... I don't get it.

Also, nice to see WWE making the right decision with Mandy & Sonya. Looks like Sonya is getting a little push after outperforming Mandy in their whole feud and Mandy can go back to doing what she does best: Be a valet, lie around in a bikini and do nothing. Good call.

... and Matt Riddle coming to SmackDown. Fuckin' A. This has been the best week of shows since the shutdown and they're making some nice moves. I like it. Now get that North American Title off Keith Lee and move him to Raw.

3881 - 3900 of 4498 Posts