Wrestling Forum banner

3821 - 3840 of 3945 Posts

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,821
I got this from Ringside news, sucks if it’s true.

Wrestling "news sites" are hilarious, man. Bliss and Nikki have been a team for about a year. They're the only 2-time tag champs. They're the only team that has ever done anything with those titles, and these fucking jabronis are like: "We can exclusively report that Vince likes them as a team." No shit, Sherlock.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter because one way or another this will have to end soon. I'm 95% certain they will drop the belts to the IIconics at Backlash and then they'll have to do something else. Maybe there's one more re-match after Backlash but that's it. Even if I'm wrong, which I doubt in this case, they'd still have to find different things for them to do. If Bliss & Cross don't drop the belts to the IIconics there will literally be nobody left. Mandy & Sonya broke up. Sasha and Bayley are about to break up within the next 3 months. Kabuki Warriors are out because Asuka is a singles champ now. So it really doesn't fucking matter how much Vince or anyone else backstage loves Bliss & Cross as a team. The division is dead and quite frankly they will need Alexa as a singles star now that Becky is gone and Bayley will need to take a little break from the title picture once she drops the belt to Sasha after being champion for well over a year.

Bruce Prichard who is the head writer of SD hasn't used them in a month.

Not being on SmackDown for a few weeks when you're feuding with a team on Raw is not a big deal. Once they're done with the IIconics they'll be back on SmackDown.

I'm pretty sure they all love Bray Wyatt and it looks like he won't be on TV at all until the week after Backlash. If they don't use you for a week or two it's not the end of the world.

Have you noticed how the Backlash matches are getting made based off very little? Yet Bliss/Cross vs IIconics did a non-title match and then title match a week later. Gives me the feeling that it might not be making it on the Backlash card.

You did watch the match and you did see the finish, right? You can't seriously believe THAT was the end of the feud. I don't care if it's on the Backlash card or if they do it on Raw one more time but there will be another title match.

... and this Backlash card fucking sucks, by the way. McIntyre vs Lashley and Strowman in some shitty handicap match for the 2 biggest titles? Ugh.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You did watch the match and you did see the finish, right? You can't seriously believe THAT was the end of the feud. I don't care if it's on the Backlash card or if they do it on Raw one more time but there will be another title match.
Yes I saw that Alexa & Nikki successfully defended and then Billie Kay said something about it being their only chance in the segment after. So I guess we'll see Monday if the feud continues. But they can't do another "Alexa & Nikki lose non-title match to setup a title match". Let it be that Alexa & Nikki being the faces aren't satisfied with winning by DQ

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,824
Yes I saw that Alexa & Nikki successfully defended and then Billie Kay said something about it being their only chance in the segment after.

... by fucking DQ after 3 minutes. Come on, man. I assume you've been watching WWE for a while so you know how this shit works. If they wanted to end that feud last Monday Bliss & Nikki would have pinned them clean in the middle of the ring.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'm not saying it won't continue, I'm just not saying with any certainty if it will or won't continue. I mean didn't we just sit here weeks ago and speculate that Alexa & Braun being shown to be friends on-screen again suddenly meant something and it turned out to mean nothing. I'm just done trying to assume what will be next. We've sat here for a year wondering when Alexa & Nikki were gonna split and it hasn't come and there are people still here wondering and guessing when it will happen.

Yes chances are since they are the only 2 active tag teams the feud will continue but knowing wwe's dumb booking I'm just not certain until I see it

·
Death Rides a Horse
778 Posts
It's going to be horrendous when BlissCross drop the belts to IIconics but it may leave room for Alexa to turn Heel on Nikki I can't see it in reverse tbf.
I really hope not. I would love to see Bliss get a proper baby face push. In almost all of their backstage segments Nikki seems to be obsessed with her title even so far as calling it her actual baby. Maybe they can do an angle where Nikki snaps blaming Alexa for losing costing them the titles?

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,827
I really hope not. I would love to see Bliss get a proper baby face push.

I don't really care anymore. As long as she gets back to being a relevant singles wrestler again I'm fine with her going back to her old heel persona. She always talks about how much she loves being the bad guy so I'm sure she wouldn't mind, either.

If you look at the division being the heel would probably be the better option, anyway. Sasha is about to turn babyface and take the title. Lacey would be the #2 babyface in the division while Bayley hopefully takes a backseat for a while when the Sasha feud is over. So Bliss could potentially slide in, be the #1 heel on the show once again and have 2 fresh feuds with Sasha and Lacey. I don't think she has ever faced Lacey 1-on-1 on TV and the last important 1-on-1 match with Sasha happened in August 2017. We could finally get that real feud with Sasha we always wanted, Heel Bliss vs Face Sasha.

Plenty of options if they still believe in her. If they'd rather push Mandy, Sonya, Dana Brooke and Liv Morgan instead I can't help them. In that case Bliss would have to think about what she wants to do with the rest of her career. All I know is she's not gonna be a fucking tag team wrestler for the next 3-5 years. She would probably retire if that's all they want her to be in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
So did she take time off? She said in that interview that they have to sign something saying they haven't traveled. Which sort of implies if you don't sign in it you aren't allowed at the PC. So it would be kind of weird traveling right before the next taping
Think her recent IG stories just answered the question if she was taking time off

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think its obvious their well be a title match at Backlash. Surely if their wasn't. Bliss Cross would of gone over clean. And be done with it. The DQ finish. Is extending it. And it's hard to push Alexa as a singles wrestler. When she's stuck in Tag Team hell.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If you want to act surprised when she shows up on Raw at some point between now and Backlash, go ahead.
I should have clarified that, yes it seems like she's back in Orlando now but she has posted stuff that was on her phone's camera roll before. Just a few days ago she posted a pic of Frankie on her lap when she was in California.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,676 Posts
I think the Tag scene is headed nowhere at this point I'd rather Alexa either split with Nikki or turn them both Heel so Alexa has Cross in her back pocket when she's established as the Top Heel again in the SD Women's Title picture.

Not enough focus or care about the Tag Titles with only two teams and subtle teases for splitting up namely the IIconics why bother.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You guys have been talking about this split up for months, I think the more it's talked about the longer it will take to happen. It's why I stopped hypothetically talking about it and just now as long as Alexa is getting on tv regularly i'm fine but there's no more point in talking about them splitting up especially with them being tag champs. In fact I think a split up is less likely than them just still being a duo and wrestling in singles.

·
Registered
456 Posts
You guys have been talking about this split up for months, I think the more it's talked about the longer it will take to happen. It's why I stopped hypothetically talking about it and just now as long as Alexa is getting on tv regularly i'm fine but there's no more point in talking about them splitting up especially with them being tag champs. In fact I think a split up is less likely than them just still being a duo and wrestling in singles.
Tbf that's also speculation.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
she correctly calls out JD, this infamous wrestling "commentator" for being extremely weird about her.

although sometimes i feel like she should just not give these ppl the satisfaction of answering them, thats what they want!

archive pic:

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,840 (Edited)
although sometimes i feel like she should just not give these ppl the satisfaction of answering them, thats what they want!

This dickhead actually has an audience for some reason (misery loves company, I guess) so especially these days it's important to call this shit out. When it's some dude with 5 followers talking shit I'd prefer she ignore it but when it's guys like him or Meltzer you should expose them for the pieces of shit they are. When that young Japanese wrestler killed herself a few days ago he even posted some hypocritical shit calling out other bullies, a few days after making these comments about Bliss. You really can't make this up.

By the way, beyond the obvious bullying, this dude seems to have no self awareness whatsoever. When you're some ugly slob sitting in your mom's basement talking about how much you would hate having sex with a girl you could never get in your wildest dreams, you do realize the whole world will be laughing at you, right? 😂

3821 - 3840 of 3945 Posts