Wrestling Forum banner

3341 - 3360 of 4474 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Way late to the game. But imho, night one of WM 36 was better. So happy Alexa was on the first night instead of the second. That Orton/Edge match. No fault of their own. Too bad things weren't "normal" and they had the crowds. That match deserved to be in front of a crowd instead of backstage. I wasn't digging that match at all. Went way to long too.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,344
Not sure about that. I mean her main roster debut was a competitive match against a valet that had 3 singles matches since coming to the main roster and 2 of them were against Lana.

She had a competitive match with Charlotte a few weeks ago on NXT. There really was no reason for Bianca to be involved with Charlotte and Rhea at all at that point but she was and they let her hang with Charlotte. I'm pretty sure they see her as a future champion. She certainly has the potential.

Yeah, the Liv thing was the most important from my last posting ... ;) oh dear.

I answered the other shit, too, but I'll explain it to you again. You're not a Bliss fan. You're an Asuka fan who comes in here to shit on Bliss (not just about the tag team stuff, you've done it several times) so I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you. You don't see me coming into your thread to do the same because I'm not 5 years old. Now get lost.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,215 Posts
I answered the other shit, too, but I'll explain it to you again. You're not a Bliss fan. You're an Asuka fan who comes in here to shit on Bliss (not just about the tag team stuff, you've done it several times) so I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing with you. You don't see me coming into your thread to do the same because I'm not 5 years old. Now get lost.
I am posting in this thread since a while, also I did in previous one ... and I did not #§4( on Fräulein Bliss btw., that is just your strange interpretion. You were writing directly to me, so I could not tolerate that. If you start comparisons, then you get an answer, if they are off target. Don`t blame me, if you don`t like the answer to your provocations. I told you often enough to stop.
Feel free to come to the Asuka thread, you are welcome to worship the empress, but I am not sure you can handle the tone there. :)
So, let`s close this chapter now!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WWE is planning on pre-taping several weeks of television over the next week, leading up to Money In The Bank on 5/10. As first reported by Fightful Select, WWE is planning on taping future episodes of RAW, SmackDown, and NXT. The initial report suggested tapings will be done from 4/10 – 4/16. Mike Johnson of PWInsider Elite has a similar report, but indicates the television tapings will begin either on 4/8 or 4/9.

WWE plans on taping future episodes of RAW, SmackDown, Main Event, 205 Live and NXT. WWE plans on taping all these episodes at the Performance Center, and will change the ropes, turnbuckles, canvas, and aprons in between every match, as well as do a full cleaning on the facility to ensure all talent remains healthy. WWE plans to have all talent stay sequestered in an Orlando area hotel between tapings, similar to when the company pre-recorded Wrestlemania 36.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,347
WWE plans on taping future episodes of RAW, SmackDown, Main Event, 205 Live and NXT

I really appreciate that they're still giving us new content, but the fact that they won't even take a break from Main Event is hilarious. Seriously, does anybody watch that show? Talk about non-essential.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Last time I watched Main Event I think was

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wrestling ain’t wrestling without the audience. I mean most sports you could probably continue without the crowd. Not Pro Wrestling. Hopefully we return to normal soon. Summerslam in August. Trump says Restriction on Seating Venues May be lifted then. Hypothetically. What we’ll Bliss match be at SS. Well Bliss still be tag team champ in 4 months. If not, Bliss Cross Match? Watch this space.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,352
If I had to guess: Bliss & Nikki win, then get attacked by the IIconics after the match.

The only thing I don't understand is why would you do the re-match already and completely burn that feud when there is currently only one other established team in the division? It's not like Asuka or Kairi are gonna be challenging Becky anytime soon so they could have and should have stretched this out until at least Money in the Bank. Then Bliss & Nikki could have moved on to the IIconics.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
WM was a good stopping point imho. All the storylines came to an end "basically". Take a little pause, it's perfect timing, they aren't in the situation as they were before with right in the middle of WM build. There is no build now. Should have just went with repeats for about a month. But whatever. I'll watch, take a look, but I'm just not into it as much. WM, we watched, everyone seemed to liked it. Good send off until this whole pandemic gets a little better. The wait would have brought more appreciation and support for the product when they came back.

And I see AEW is back to having wrestlers as the "crowd". They're another one. Apparently they don't care about the talent either.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,354
Nia shared an interesting story on that twitch stream today after Bliss had to leave. She talked about how Lexi kept getting hurt working with a certain person but she never complained because she wanted to be a "team player". Nia said she eventually had to step in and talk to the higher ups to protect Lexi.

Obviously everyone figured out she was talking about Ronda and the twitch stream has been taken down for some reason. Here is the video.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Gives a little more context to that scene in Alexa's 365 when they are going to WM35 and Nia started crying talking about what Alexa had gone through

·
The Babyface of WF
12,146 Posts
If the IIconics are set to return I do hope they have tweaked their gimmick of being annoying loudmouths then getting their ass handed to them, Replacing the Kabuki Warriors is laughable when you have two Jobbers for the Tag Champs to run through the idea is to move on to another equally threatening team not downgrade.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,357
Gives a little more context to that scene in Alexa's 365 when they are going to WM35 and Nia started crying talking about what Alexa had gone through

I also remember the story of Nia taking Bliss in and calling her mom, etc when the second big "accident" happened and she apparently got fucked up badly at that house show a week or two before Evolution. I'm not sure if that was part of the 365 doc or if it was on a podcast.

Lexi made the right move, though. The only woman in this company who could get away with complaining to officials about Rousey is Charlotte. For anyone else it would almost be career suicide.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
So I take it they weren't filming this week's SD today. Wonder if it will actually be live or if they will tape it in the afternoon tomorrow

or who knows maybe they'll film it tonight so they can film episodes all day tomorrow

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,359
Are we sure if there actually was a new taping? The tag titles match is still the only advertised match plus some kind of segment with Strowman. I wouldn't be shocked if they taped that tag titles match the same day as WrestleMania just like they did with the McIntyre vs Big Show match.

3341 - 3360 of 4474 Posts