Wrestling Forum banner

3281 - 3300 of 4474 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,288
Really good match and she got to make history once again. First match at the historic SmackDown a few weeks ago and now opening this historic WrestleMania.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,294
Shame her first WrestleMania win had to be to an empty gym center. Still great though.

Yeah, obviously it would have been more awesome with a crowd, but it is what it is.

What’s the Alternative? This was practically based on the circumstances. Best case scenario.

The alternative is getting knocked out by Tamina Snuka and Lacey Evans while Bayley and Sasha feud for the SD Women's Title for the next 6 months. But let him keep whining.

She got an awesome spot at WrestleMania, had a really good match. We'll see what the future of the division looks like, but that's a topic for another day. If your first instinct after that match is to shit all over everything maybe reddit or twitter is a better spot for you.

Damn. Becky vs Shayna 3rd match of the night. 😂

·
Registered
502 Posts
Surprised Becky retained tbh. But I assumed it would main event. So prob why. Only one title change so far.

Win Win for Alexa. Opened the show. Solid match. Good spots, bumps, and psychology, and storytelling. Opposed to jobbing in a fatal five way. Let’s see this tag team run. Bring back the iconics. Have a feud. Eventually cross and Bliss split.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,297
And it was terrible.

Total copy of Ember Moon and Baszler finish from TakeOver Philadelphia in 2018.

That was insanely underwhelming, from the placement on the card to the match to the fucking finish. I'm glad Vince came to his senses but the fact that it was another shitty rollup (like with Ronda last year) tells me he still thinks he can get the queen of boredom over. Just give it up, man.

Tough blow for everyone running around calling Becky the face of the company. Cena, Rock, Austin or Reigns as champion main event this card with ANY opponent. People need to stop acting like she's on that level. Last year was all about Ronda, like I've said 100 times. Now WWE officially confirmed it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Becky and Shayna were never main eventing after Survivor Series. I mean that match was not good and they had a 3rd person in it.

Bliss/Cross vs Kabukis might end up being the best women's match of the weekend

3281 - 3300 of 4474 Posts