Wrestling Forum banner

3181 - 3200 of 3264 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
I think she will be fine guys.....
Yes, but fine or no fine isn't the discussion. Discussing why she posted what she did. Discussing why Dana, Carmella, and others have been removed from WWE at this present time. If she is quarantined, means she won't be having any match at WM regardless if Asuka, Sane, and Nikki are wearing hazmat suits. :)

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,183 (Edited)
Back to the subject at hand. Incorrect. I'm staying at home when I can after work. My governor has issued a state lockdown of all non essential businesses. But guess what? I'm NOT in quarantined. You don't use that word unless you are .... QUARANTINED. If I was exposed to a person infected or had the an infectious disease myself I would be quarantined to a specific location. Like my home. or in a hospital, away from healthy people. Understand?

I could tell you how many posts I've seen from all kinds of celebrities (and regular folks, too) who are not actually technically quarantined using the word quarantine to describe the current situation but having a conversation with you is pointless. If you want to believe Bliss is quarantined or that the whole fucking roster is quarantined, go ahead, man. Do whatever the fuck you want.

By the way, Mojo Rawley, who was hanging out with Bliss a week ago (and was at SmackDown on Friday), posted an IG story of himself working out with his 75-year old dad today. Kind of a weird move if you're "quarantined", huh? Unless Mojo still lives with his parents, which I doubt, this shits all over your dumb conspiracy theory. If Bliss was quarantined, everyone she was in contact with recently would be, too. Do you understand that concept, genius?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
I could tell you how many posts I've seen from all kinds of celebrities (and regular folks, too) who are not actually technically quarantined using the word quarantine to describe the current situation but having a conversation with you is pointless. If you want to believe Bliss is quarantined or that the whole fucking roster is quarantined, go ahead, man. Do whatever the fuck you want.
Can you even have a conversation without being insulting or cursing?

But yes, list me all the celebrities that are using the words and regular folks that are using the words quarantine to describe the current situation. Post them all here. I need something to read. And continue to get your news from reddit. Why would even go on that site?

An NO, yet again the you missed the point entirely.(as usual) I NEVER said I believe she is quarantined and the whole roster is quarantined. I was discussing it, I was giving alternate reasons too. Talking about suggestions by WWE to the roster, etc...

THIS IS WHAT I SAID:
Not sure. The word "quarantine" was also used by Carmela last week and today on her social media. Both could be using the word in the wrong way. Or they were instructed by WWE to stay at home until WM. Maybe the entire roster was given this blanket instruction. So they chose to use that word, because that's how they feel. "locked in"

I will say this though. All RAW's and SD's for the next two weeks were taped already this past weekend. So take that into consideration too. Maybe something happened between then and now. Maybe someone tested positive. Everyone told to stay home.

I'm simple discussing what she said which was BROUGHT UP AND BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD BY BRINGBACKTV14. Which I was having a discussion with. Go attack him coward.

And we love how you still are avoiding that Rey and Dana have been removed an quarantined away from WWE. Both were set to be in WM. Now they are not. We are still waiting for your explanation. You just laughed at the idea that people on the roster may have been infected. Or the possibility that someone around them in their personal life away from WWE was infected and that's why they can't be at WM now. Please explain how this is not true. Explain how they magically got removed from WM. Are they lying? Just a rumor? April fools joke? I questioned it myself, specifically Dana. Let's hear your take.

By the way, Mojo Rawley, who was hanging out with Bliss a week ago (and was at SmackDown on Friday), posted an IG story of himself working out with his 75-year old dad today. Kind of a weird move if you're "quarantined", huh? Unless Mojo still lives with his parents, which I doubt, this shits all over your dumb conspiracy theory. If Bliss was quarantined, everyone she was in contact with recently would be, too. Do you understand that concept, genius?
Nice try. Keep burying yourself. Again, show me where I said Mojo was quarantined. Show me, I'll wait. I'll be waiting for a thousand years. You're never gonna find me saying Mojo is quarantined. Mojo is an idiot. He proved it weeks ago. He proved it when he embarrassed himself and scrubbed his social media of all evidence of saying something stupid. We know he's your hero and all. But facts are facts.

·
Premium Member
3,925 Posts
It's obvious she didn't mean she's in a legitimate ordered quarantine. She just used that word for the caption. But just saw starting 11pm March 26 to April 9 Orlando will have a Stay at Home Order. So WWE is most likely gonna make out. Because reportedly they are taping the next 2 Raw's and WM this week and with the order ending on April 9, they could do SD live from the PC April 10

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
It's obvious she didn't mean she's in a legitimate ordered quarantine. She just used that word for the caption. But just saw starting 11pm March 26 to April 9 Orlando will have a Stay at Home Order. So WWE is most likely gonna make out. Because reportedly they are taping the next 2 Raw's and WM this week and with the order ending on April 9, they could do SD live from the PC April 10
Yes, they began taping this last weekend. How about Dana, Rey, and Carmella and Cory. What's their deal? Why wouldn't Carmella take Dana's place? Actually why wasn't Carmella already in the match in the first place instead of Tamina is the bigger question? Why not throw Sonya or Mandy in there? Nothing is making any sense these days anyway. They are tossing matches together with no rhyme or reason. Like who the hell put Black vs Lashley together.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Thinking into the future. This entire fiasco worldwide is really gonna change WWE as we know it. Can't imagine how long it's gonna be before they have those wrestler appearances and signings. For anybody that has been to one. Cherish that moment. Could be a long time before they start doing that again.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Anyone see any SD spoilers? Kind of want to know whether or not I should bother watching SD this week
We kind of made a rule here. No spoilers for the taped RAW/SD on this thread whatsoever. Not even in tags. But I'm sure you can find that stuff on other threads or forums to get that info if you want. But please don't bring it here. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
We kind of made a rule here. No spoilers for the taped RAW/SD on this thread whatsoever. Not even in tags. But I'm sure you can find that stuff on other threads or forums to get that info if you want. But please don't bring it here. Thanks.
Where did I say to post it? I just asked if anyone saw anything and I would just assume they'd have seen the posts earlier of no spoilers and DM me.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Where did I say to post it? I just asked if anyone saw anything and I would just assume they'd have seen the posts earlier of no spoilers and DM me.
You were specifically asking about spoilers. You said nothing about DM until now.
Anyone see any SD spoilers? Kind of want to know whether or not I should bother watching SD this week
About that Kairi Sane stuff

She liked this tweet today

View attachment 84259

Not going to claim this is definitive proof of anything but I'd say this is more evidence of the tag title match happening than people speculating on a message board about where she is
Who cares? How is that more evidence of the tag title match happening? You are speculating off of some maniacs twitter account that got liked because he tagged her in his post.

And FYI, it's TWELVE matches confirmed for Wrestlemania. Three of them had next to zero build and just thrown together. Coincidentally all three in last couple of days.

Meanwhile Women's Tag match is still not one of them. Had over three weeks build. ALL the other "built matches" have been announced. How pathetic is that?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Meanwhile Women's Tag match is still not one of them. Had over three weeks build. ALL the other "built matches" have been announced. How pathetic is that?

Would you really prefer a tweet or a news post on wwe.com over a promo during which Alexa and Nikki challenge the Kabukis after Alexa beat Asuka?

Once again, why should they make the match official now when Alexa and Asuka will compete this Friday in one of the very few matches happening at all during these difficult times? Annoucing the match for WM now, would rmake the match on SD completely meaningless.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Would you really prefer a tweet or a news post on wwe.com over a promo during which Alexa and Nikki challenge the Kabukis after Alexa beat Asuka?
Well right now , that's the way it's heading. Or at the very least it sure looks like that. They have done it before several times. Why would anybody trust they won't do it again. They scrapped two major EC matches in a hearbeat after two wrestlers did promos about them. They can do whatever they want. They have proved it time and time again. WWE has no idea want they doing lately. Forget this entire virus pandemic, they have been screwing things up for a while now.

Once again, why should they make the match official now when Alexa and Asuka will compete this Friday in one of the very few matches happening at all during these difficult times? Annoucing the match for WM now, would rmake the match on SD completely meaningless.

We have been talking about this for well over a month. What is happening or not happening on Friday is irrelevant. Besides we all knew 90% of the matches weeks ago. Yet they still had matches and signings and promos and everything in between with all the other storylines and wrestlers AFTER the fact we knew they were having those matches. Not getting your whole "meaningless" point. Not attacking you, just saying I'm not sure it fits here. If you watched any PPV over the last 20 years. Matches are set in place, and the opponents have interactions and matches before hand. It's how it works. It's how it's always worked. Yet for some reason people see how they reveal matches 2 seconds before a PPV is the new "norm". Well it isn't and shouldn't be imho. It's gross incompetence. Pathetic lazy writing. Disjointed management.

·
Registered
294 Posts
To be fair. It’s unusual circumstances with Covid-19. Wwe have been forced to tape majority of their matches. Apparently they’ve pre taped majority of their “top matches”. Most likely edge orton we’ll main event night one. And wouldn’t be surprised to see Becky Blazer main event night 2. Although I think the idea of a two night mania. Devalues mania somewhat. But like I said, the circumstances are unique. Seeing it’s two nights. Im
Sure they could fit The Woman’s tag team title on their.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,197
Well right now , that's the way it's heading. Or at the very least it sure looks like that. They have done it before several times. Why would anybody trust they won't do it again. They scrapped two major EC matches in a hearbeat after two wrestlers did promos about them. They can do whatever they want. They have proved it time and time again.

The Elimination Chamber stuff was stupid, but that was one pre-recorded promo by Lacey and one by Sheamus. It wasn't a storyline they had built over several weeks so it doesn't make a lot of sense to compare those situations.

·
Registered
734 Posts
To be fair. It’s unusual circumstances with Covid-19. Wwe have been forced to tape majority of their matches. Apparently they’ve pre taped majority of their “top matches”. Most likely edge orton we’ll main event night one. And wouldn’t be surprised to see Becky Blazer main event night 2. Although I think the idea of a two night mania. Devalues mania somewhat. But like I said, the circumstances are unique. Seeing it’s two nights. Im
Sure they could fit The Woman’s tag team title on their.
lol Becky isnt main eventing. That ship sailed last year and it flopped.

Also just to clear things up about "quarantined"...When tested you have to stay away from people for a minimum of 14 days or until the test results come back. Just using that term doesnt mean you have COVID19 it just means you're staying away from people and/or you've been tested and you're staying away.

3181 - 3200 of 3264 Posts