Wrestling Forum banner

2361 - 2380 of 2438 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,361 (Edited)
Natalya is making it pretty obvious that her and Beth Phoenix are gonna be teaming again.

So expect them vs kabukis to be your WM tag title match and it will be on the main card because Beth is married to Edge so they'll want to have that for the few documentaries that will be getting filmed.

Last year it was a fatal 4-way for the tag titles and Beth/Nattie were in it. Maybe they're doing something similar again this year. No matter how many teams will be in that match I think it ends with Alexa & Nikki winning the belts.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Last year it was a fatal 4-way for the tag titles and Beth/Nattie were in it. Maybe they're doing something similar again this year. No matter how many teams will be in that match I think it ends with Alexa & Nikki winning the belts.

She's back in Los Angeles again, by the way.
You sure you don't mean Arizona? Either way. SD is in Canada tomorrow. So, there's that. Sigh.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
She's back in Los Angeles again, by the way.

No she wasn't. She posted pics of her dogs the other day, one was of one of her dogs on the couch and the other was the youngest pup on her in the car with her. Then last night posted a picture with her best friend who seems to be in Arizona

Her friend even called it spur of the moment.

Meaning she probably decided to fly out to Arizona for the day to see her and then was flying to Vancouver for SD

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,368
Looks like y'all were right. I didn't even consider that because crashing someone's family vacation seems like a super weird move to me. Is that a thing people do? 😂

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,369
Ugh, just saw that Hogan is on SmackDown tonight. 2 women's segments including a title match, Roman vs Miz & Morrison and now Hogan babbling for 10 minutes. They can't even wrestle Fire & Desire tonight because Mandy is busy so she's probably going to Canada for nothing.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Looks like y'all were right. I didn't even consider that because crashing someone's family vacation seems like a super weird move to me. Is that a thing people do? 😂
Yeah, now factor in the "tool" was there too. So much for spur of the moment. Yeah, ok Alexa. Alrightly then. We buy it. Wow, I just didn't want to believe it. But here we are. She and her friends lied for zero reason other than they know it's embarrassing. Weird beyond belief is right. They look terrible now. (just friends confirmation only way to clear and vindicate her/friends) .... You know he's in Canada right now too. Then off to Orlando for the concert Saturday.

Ugh, just saw that Hogan is on SmackDown tonight. 2 women's segments including a title match, Roman vs Miz & Morrison and now Hogan babbling for 10 minutes. They can't even wrestle Fire & Desire tonight because Mandy is busy so she's probably going to Canada for nothing.
Maybe a MOB. Maybe a MOB and bring out Otis and Mandy. Whatever I give up.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,371
Shit, I forgot. Of course she could be on the show tonight. Surely they need someone to take a quick L against Naomi because Naomi needs to look strong since she's coming after Bayley next.

Yeah, now factor in the "tool" was there too. So much for spur of the moment.

Didn't even know. Where did you see that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Shit, I forgot. Of course she could be on the show tonight. Surely they need someone to take a quick L against Naomi because Naomi needs to look strong since she's coming after Bayley next.
Either that or stand next to Lacey's kid for about 5 seconds. I can't decide which one is worst.

Wrestlemania is still weeks away not sure why they need to give Mr. Magoo a time wasting segment on SmackDown, save it for the Hall of Fame, brother.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,374
Either that or stand next to Lacey's kid for about 5 seconds. I can't decide which one is worst.

Wrestlemania is still weeks away not sure why they need to give Mr. Magoo a time wasting segment on SmackDown, save it for the Hall of Fame, brother.

I'm sure he'll be involved in some bullshit at the next Saudi show so they'll probably set that up tonight.

His "friends" tagged him and a picture on IG. He was at a club in Arizona yesterday. Funny coincidence don't you think? Also funny how they now all a sudden follow Alexa.

She didn't even deny the TMZ report when it came out last week so hopefully we can move on from the childish games now. It's not that big a deal, honestly.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
She just did a Vancouver radio interview from the make-up chair. Nikki picked her up from the airport.

Was your standard "sports guys that haven't watched wrestling in years" type interview, so just the usual boiler plate stuff. Of course it being in Canada, Trish was talked about. They asked about Larry-Steve, asked how it is being on the road away from the animals a lot, said she has cameras setup all over house so she can check in on them when she wants. They asked her what would be a good Valentine's Day gift for someone she said tickets to SmackDown.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
She didn't even deny the TMZ report when it came out last week so hopefully we can move on from the childish games now. It's not that big a deal, honestly.
Maybe, but probably not. As long as he's around, I'll have something to say. Imo, he's a low life. Plus the entire story is fascinating. It's just another chapter in her career to follow.

Before when she was injured, she was still around WWE. Plenty of exposure during her recovery. Even at 2019 WM, not a match but they gave her the honor of being the host. She was on cloud 9. Then something happened right before the brand move to FOX, draft etc... Notice her WWE standing takes a little hiatus, downgrade if you will. (all subjective of course) Encrypted tweets more than usual, displeasure of promo time, etc... Now shes hanging around(or dating a 1st class loser) As per his track record, swoops in and preys on the vulnerable. Taking advantage of the situation. Alexa is craving the attention (even tweets about it), seems more interested in other ventures, etc... She buys it hook line and sinker. Bet anything he's giving her awful career advice too. What a shame.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
She just did a Vancouver radio interview from the make-up chair. Nikki picked her up from the airport.

Was your standard "sports guys that haven't watched wrestling in years" type interview, so just the usual boiler plate stuff. Of course it being in Canada, Trish was talked about. They asked about Larry-Steve, asked how it is being on the road away from the animals a lot, said she has cameras setup all over house so she can check in on them when she wants. They asked her what would be a good Valentine's Day gift for someone she said tickets to SmackDown.
Do you have a link? Would like to hear that. Thank in advance.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,379

Shouldn't Bayley be doing these spots? Alexa always used to do those local radio/TV interviews to promote shows when she was champion back in the days of yore.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Shouldn't Bayley be doing these spots? Alexa always used to do those local radio/TV interviews to promote shows when she was champion back in the days of yore.
Exactly. I don't follow Bayley closely, I'm sure she makes the rounds. But yeah, where's all her interviews, etc.. as a heel? Alexa did them as champ ... as a heel more than any champ heel or face that I can remember. Almost like she was the face of the company or something. :unsure:

2361 - 2380 of 2438 Posts