Wrestling Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2438 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm not really sure how that works. If BFS just wanted to write a song about her and release it I don't see how Vince could stop that, but I guess with Alexa being actively involved in the video they probably had to give their permission.
If one of the guys in BFS wanted to wrestle and name himself Alexa Bliss, it would be a problem. But using a trademark in a song in a non-damaging way needs no clearance at all. Way back when "Barbie Girl" was a hit, Mattel sued the band and even went to the Supreme Court, no chance, case dismissed. Her appearance of course needed to greenlighted. She can't perform anywhere as Alexa Bliss without permission.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Yes. The Raw, SmackDown and NXT Title matches will be on the main card and they will all get 15-20 minutes (unless Sasha is injured and Naomi takes her spot). No chance of getting a fourth women's match on top of all that, certainly not a women's match for a title WWE don't care about.
Watch WWE combine all three(or two) in one match. Winner would win all three titles or at the very least RAW/NXT. Don't laugh, WWE is that stupid. Only way to top Becky Two Belts. Has Charlotte written all over it. Last year, she jobbed, now it's her turn.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,343
Watch WWE combine all three(or two) in one match. Winner would win all three titles or at the very least RAW/NXT. Don't laugh, WWE is that stupid. Only way to top Becky Two Belts. Has Charlotte written all over it. Last year, she jobbed, now it's her turn.

I wish Charlotte could win 7 titles in one single match so we can finally be done with that bullshit.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,347
3 different tag team shirts. With each new shirt it's becoming increasingly obvious that Alexa is tag team 4 life.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Not sure about that. WWE is just cashing in on the present, Alexa merch usually moves so may as well get some shirts out. Same company that had Alexa coffee shirts out like a week or 2 after she brought the coffee mug to the ring.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,351
so what if she is. Least she’s on TV. Peyton Royce can’t even get on TV. A lot can’t.

Who gives a shit what Peyton Royce is doing? She's not a star, never has been. Alexa is not a fucking jobber so I'm not gonna lower my standards to "Well, at least she's on TV".

I bet you weren't saying shit like this when Becky was an afterthought for a couple of years.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
So what do you think the chances are that Kubuki Warriors show up on SD Friday? I mean after what I saw on RAW, Asuka/Becky stuff is done.(or so I think it is) And after Becky won decisively, including Kairi being a non factor, they both just slipped out and nobody cared. Now what do those two do now?

Only thing I can come up with for SD for Alexa/Nikki. What, are they gonna wrestle Mandy/Sonya again? Maybe there's a MOB, and Kubuki Warriors interrupt, setting up a future match.

Saudi PPV tag match? (would be a first, women tag/women's title match) Would they dare have Alexa/Nikki win?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,355
So what do you think the chances are that Kubuki Warriors show up on SD Friday?

Zero. They already have the Bayley vs Carmella title match and the Mandy-Otis segment set up for Friday so I don't think Alexa & Nikki will be doing much. If there will be any actual storyline at all it probably won't start until Elimination Chamber is done. Until then we'll see more random matches or Bliss-Cross not being on the show at all.

·
Registered
14,465 Posts
Bliss/Cross vs. the Kabuki Warriors for the titles at WM 36 makes sense to me. As to Peyton Royce I wasn't a fan of the Ilconics shtick at all but I was a fan of hers, figured she'd be used better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's too early to start an angle with the Kabuki Warriors and we all know creative doesn't care about the tag titles, but boy wouldn't it be nice if we got something new exciting and unexpected for a change?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Natalya is making it pretty obvious that her and Beth Phoenix are gonna be teaming again.

So expect them vs kabukis to be your WM tag title match and it will be on the main card because Beth is married to Edge so they'll want to have that for the few documentaries that will be getting filmed.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Natalya is making it pretty obvious that her and Beth Phoenix are gonna be teaming again.

So expect them vs kabukis to be your WM tag title match and it will be on the main card because Beth is married to Edge so they'll want to have that for the few documentaries that will be getting filmed.
So what you're saying is Alexa will be in the SD women's title match and win it at WM. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2341 - 2360 of 2438 Posts