Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4544 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,842 Posts
Hey, kudos to Alexa Bliss for getting her 3rd fan thread on here :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Has any other fan thread here gotten up to that many? Just curious.

As for the tag titles, If they're ready to push her again to the/a womens singles title then Im all for her dropping the belt however if they dont have plans for her/shes just going to be used to further the Horsewomen storylines then Id prefer they keep the tag titles on her. Id rather watch her beat the IIconics and/or Fire & Desire 8 billion times every week then maybe or maybe not seeing her on TV

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,258 Posts
Nice starting post with so many german words in the background! :)

I hoped the next thread would start right after a face turn, but it seems that will take awhile.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,227 Posts

As for the tag titles, If they're ready to push her again to the/a womens singles title then Im all for her dropping the belt however if they dont have plans for her/shes just going to be used to further the Horsewomen storylines then Id prefer they keep the tag titles on her. Id rather watch her beat the IIconics and/or Fire & Desire 8 billion times every week then maybe or maybe not seeing her on TV
Only Becky has a third thread currently.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,842 Posts
Alexa Bliss is the 3rd talent to have a 3rd fan thread :)

Asuka and Becky Lynch are the first 2 talents :eek:

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Was thinking. I'm surprised Alexa and some other high profile wrestlers (well all of them should imho) didn't post things on social media about NXT tonight. Going to 2 hours, and facing the competition in all. I know they did two weeks ago, but tonight is a special night.

Would be a nice way to boost the support/viewership imo.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was thinking. I'm surprised Alexa and some other high profile wrestlers (well all of them should imho) didn't post things on social media about NXT tonight. Going to 2 hours, and facing the competition in all. I know they did two weeks ago, but tonight is a special night.

Would be a nice way to boost the support/viewership imo.

WWE has done enough to promote it. Everyone who knows anything about pro wrestling knows what's happening tonight.

I can't see NXT winning the ratings battle but I'm interested to see how close it will be.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,112 Posts

well, no one deserves a third thread more than our goddess.

Reactions: CJ
1 - 20 of 4544 Posts