Wrestling Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Good for you that you don't care about Sasha I DO. hopefully she stays away from her and SD the last thing I need is for Banks to lose her 6th Mania in a row Ugh the thought of that makes me sick.
Sorry, but I'm a Bliss fan and this is a Bliss fan thread so if I have to choose between Ronda ending Sasha's title run or fucking everything up for Alexa again after everything Ronda has done to her it's an easy choice. If I got to call the shots Ronda would never return to WWE but unfortunately that does not seem to be an option.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
4,107 Posts
Sorry, but I'm a Bliss fan and this is a Bliss fan thread so if I have to choose between Ronda ending Sasha's title run or fucking everything up for Alexa again after everything Ronda has done to her it's an easy choice. If I got to call the shots Ronda would never return to WWE but unfortunately that does not seem to be an option.
As a fan of both Bliss and Banks both options sound nightmarish to me.

Meh let's hope she stays gone if ruining one of their momentum's is the price we have to pay then fuck that.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
4,104 Posts

What's the deal with this? I found it on the HIAC Wikipedia page, not on the WWE website, but it looks good. Do you see Alexa and The Fiend appearing at the event?

·
Registered
777 Posts
"Ronda has respect for pro wrestling"

If she had any respect she would have taken her ass to NXT and learned out to work & bump. Then when she got to the main roster she wouldnt have steamrolled the entire roster....literally THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROSTER before half ass losing and heading out to "make babies" which I see her old man, like his MMA career, has failed at as well.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
It would be good to actually add more layers to her character instead of just brainwashed Bliss.
I don't know what everyone else is watching but to me it's pretty obvious that it's much more than that. This isn't the same situation as Rollins making Murphy his bitch. Everything I've seen on TV tells me that and the "Him & Her" branding all over their social media tells me that.

Does anyone remember this moment 2 months ago? How do you explain that if it's just her being brainwashed and doing The Fiend's bidding? They planted the seed right there that she either has some sort of control over him or at least she's the only one who can communicate or reason with him somehow.

"Ronda has respect for pro wrestling"

If she had any respect she would have taken her ass to NXT and learned out to work & bump. Then when she got to the main roster she wouldnt have steamrolled the entire roster....literally THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROSTER before half ass losing and heading out to "make babies" which I see her old man, like his MMA career, has failed at as well.
It's an absolute joke. I've said this a thousand times, but the ultimate sign of disrespect for the business was the way she lost to Becky. If she did respect the business AT ALL she would have tapped out in the main event of WrestleMania. We don't even have to talk about how she made a 5-time women's champion at the top of her game look like a complete joke in the co-main event at SummerSlam. Even Brock Lesnar, who is open about not even liking the business and just looking at it as a job, puts guys over for real when the time comes. Look at the way he put over McIntyre this year, both at the Rumble and at WrestleMania. No bullshit roll-ups, he got kicked in the face and pinned clean. That's how it's done, and Lesnar was as big a PPV draw in the UFC as Ronda was. Fuck her and her insane ego.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Did they finally realize how shitty Retribution is and decide to feed them to The Fiend and Alexa right away after they spent 2 months trying to build them as a huge threat? 😂

If they want Retribution to be a thing for a while this would be the dumbest move they could possibly make, so let's wait and see if they actually go there. They just revealed their new leader, so they should probably go after people on their own level for a while, and be in feuds they can actually win.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Would also be super random, because Retribution wants to destroy WWE and the Fiend doesn't really stand for WWE, neither doey Wyatt when he makes fun of Vince in FFH, but why not. They got to start somewhere an it could be a chance for a mixed tag.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Would also be super random, because Retribution wants to destroy WWE and the Fiend doesn't really stand for WWE, neither doey Wyatt when he makes fun of Vince in FFH, but why not. They got to start somewhere an it could be a chance for a mixed tag.
It doesn't really make sense on multiple levels so maybe this is just a random twitter exchange rather than a scripted one to start shit on TV. The last time Bliss went back and forth with Lacey nothing happened, so we'll see. If it happens I'm fine with it. Bliss & The Fiend need something to do until Survivor Series is done so why not bury the most annoying stable in WWE?

·
Registered
777 Posts
There were heavy rumors about The Fiend getting a face push a couple months ago. While I think that is a very bad idea, I can see creative doing this. With Retribution there's multiple men and women for Fiend & Alexa to fight with, they would be considered the "faces" of the whole thing. Outside of the attack on Owens, all of Fiend & Alexa's stuff has been against heel like Lacey, Zelina, Andrade.

While they might not have a clear cut definition of heel/face I can easily see WWE pushing both Alexa and Fiend against more heels than faces.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
4,104 Posts
Imagine Orton and Asuka being revealed as the actual leaders of Retribution with Ali being their subordinate.

The Fiend vs. Orton and Alexa vs. Asuka for the titles at WM would make even more sense.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,683 Posts
There were heavy rumors about The Fiend getting a face push a couple months ago. While I think that is a very bad idea, I can see creative doing this. With Retribution there's multiple men and women for Fiend & Alexa to fight with, they would be considered the "faces" of the whole thing. Outside of the attack on Owens, all of Fiend & Alexa's stuff has been against heel like Lacey, Zelina, Andrade.

While they might not have a clear cut definition of heel/face I can easily see WWE pushing both Alexa and Fiend against more heels than faces.
You may not have noticed but they have been really heavy on Tweener characteristics this whole year ranging from Charlotte to Braun to UE to Fiend/Alexa etc.

Fiend/Alexa make better sense to Target anybody as they don't fit the criteria of selection bias for those playing Faces or Heels I'd consider them still treading the line of both roles until further notice depending on who they are working with.

Jeff Hardy and Drew Mcintyre are the most reasonable for Face targets given the nature of Jeff's career character/history and Drew being WWE Champion.

Heel feuds are limited to Retribution and Orton as far as potential, AJ would be better off without it too as I can't see him being a good foil unless he reverts back to the darker No One lone wolf persona.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
With Retribution there's multiple men and women for Fiend & Alexa to fight with
Actually there's only Mia Yim. The other one went back to NXT.

As far as the heel/babyface stuff goes I don't really think they give a shit about that anymore. They were already piping in cheers for The Fiend at SummerSlam but he hasn't been acting differently, making Alexa turn to the dark side and doing what he did to Kevin Owens. Attacking Andrade & Zelina after Andrade just had a match isn't really a babyface move, either, even though they went after 2 heels.

I don't think we have to worry about The Fiend turning into a pure good guy. How would that even work? He's a psychotic monster with multiple personalities. I highly doubt that we'll see him cutting "Hustle, loyalty & respect" promos inside the Firefly Fun House anytime soon. They won't fuck with the essence of the character no matter who he and Bliss end up feuding with.

Imagine Orton and Asuka being revealed as the actual leaders of Retribution with Ali being their subordinate.

The Fiend vs. Orton and Alexa vs. Asuka for the titles at WM would make even more sense.
Retribution is supposed to be an anti-establishment group consisting of members who feel like they didn't get a fair shake in WWE, so Orton is the last person who should be associated with that group in any way, shape or form.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Fiends not really a traditional heel though is he. A tweener. So I don't see a face push in the traditional sense. Same way Sting wasn't in WCW. I see Bliss being an extension of The Fiend character. Morphing Bliss into a hybrid of Harley

981 - 1000 of 1046 Posts