Wrestling Forum banner

621 - 640 of 1131 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
4,129 Posts
Ripley or bust.
I don't see Rhea leaving NXT without getting a singles match with Io which has been teased since last takeover, it would most likely happen at Rumble or Mania weekend if i had to guess.

I see her debuting at the RAW or SD after Mania (if she puts Io over)

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
You better hope Ripley doesn't come to SD. Well, not a knock on Rhea, she's talented and very good. But you all understand why, correct?

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Carmella (super blonde) will be coming back soon.
Yeah, but Carmella was already part of the SmackDown roster. She was just off TV for a few months.

Oh then Toni Storm i presume? you better hope she escapes NXT UK first and goes to the US before we can even think of her going to the main roster.
I don't know how all this shit works. I just saw a few weeks ago that a bunch of US women's soccer players signed deals with clubs in England. They're playing over there right now. So if it's possible for them to go to the UK and work over there, why can't anyone come from the UK to the US to work there? None of this shit makes any sense to me.

There has to be a reason why they completely removed her from NXT UK, though. If they had no idea when those UK guys and girls can come to the US again surely they would have kept her in NXT UK until things change. If this shit goes on for another year or even longer are they just gonna keep her on the sidelines for that long?

I don't see Rhea leaving NXT without getting a singles match with Io which has been teased since last takeover, it would most likely happen at Rumble or Mania weekend if i had to guess.

I see her debuting at the RAW or SD after Mania (if she puts Io over)
I agree with that. It makes no sense not to do the big showdown with Io Shirai before she moves on.

·
4,129 Posts
I don't know how all this shit works. I just saw a few weeks ago that a bunch of US women's soccer players signed deals with clubs in England. They're playing over there right now. So if it's possible for them to go to the UK and work over there, why can't anyone come from the UK to the US to work there? None of this shit makes any sense to me.

There has to be a reason why they completely removed her from NXT UK, though. If they had no idea when those UK guys and girls can come to the US again surely they would have kept her in NXT UK until things change. If this shit goes on for another year or even longer are they just gonna keep her on the sidelines for that long?
It's become pointless to try to predict anything to do with immigration or travel in general since things change ALL the time due to the Pandemic.

All I know is she better hope another year of her career doesn't get wasted on a show nobody watches.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
All I know is she better hope another year of her career doesn't get wasted on a show nobody watches.
Well, she's off that show for good. Removed from all promos, all storylines, etc. So either they find a way to get her over to the US or we won't be seeing her at all for a long time.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Sinister moments. Specifically the ones when Alexa was in feuds with Bayley, Becky, Mickie, Sasha, Nia, and promo/attacks on Ronda(not the Ronda matches itself for obvious reasons)

Man I miss those days. Those promos, etc.. good times.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,783 Posts
Okay...why is KO needed on SD to interview Alexa?

Is it really necessary can't Kayla just do an in ring interview herself...

If this doesn't end with Alexa setting KO up with a Fiend attack it's pointless.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Why is he going to be there on SD. I don't get it.

So. Kevin Owens is gonna get attacked by The Fiend? Or Lacey is gonna interrupt, and get it it again? Is Allister Black gonna come out? Who Kevin is fully involved with currently and one upped Black on Monday. If Kevin gets taken out by The Fiend or even Alexa(never rule anything out), how is that helping the Kevin/Black feud? Is Black gonna join The Fiend? Fiend, Black, and Alexa trio? Doubt it, but in WWE expect everything. Can't say Black wouldn't fit in with The Fiend.

Black's recent promo. About good, good men, can't escape, and cruelty, new demonic them entrance, etc... interesting. Again, unlikely but.... :unsure:

"No one on SmackDown has been able to shake Alexa Bliss from the hold The Fiend has over her, so perhaps it’s time to give someone from Raw a try."

Errr. Who are all these people that tried? There was Nikki, and umm, Nikki, and umm ... Nikki. Ha. WWE really makes me laugh sometimes. Besides, last week was the first time that Alexa was under the Fiend's "grasp". Where she changed like a light switch into this different person in the ring. Then the evil grin and laugh, then the staredown. Before she just zoned out. They sure are slamming their foot on the gas peddle with this story.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
The Lacey interupting Alexa option seems more likely than Fiend attacking KO.

These talk show segments are usually used as a plot device for the guest's feud.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Okay...why is KO needed on SD to interview Alexa?

Is it really necessary can't Kayla just do an in ring interview herself...

If this doesn't end with Alexa setting KO up with a Fiend attack it's pointless.

Why are you guys complaining? You'd rather have Kayla Braxton interviewing her? Sure, it's funny that they're giving away all the roster moves a week before the draft starts, but I love Owens so I look forward to Bliss interacting with him.

It doesn't have to lead to a Fiend attack, either. KO is one of the talk show hosts. Bliss can't interview herself and Miz will probably be busy with Otis. After the twitter interactions on Sunday maybe Lacey comes out and interrupts her again. We'll see.

Besides, last week was the first time that Alexa was under the Fiend's "grasp".
Sometimes I really wonder if we're watching the same show. 😂

·
4,129 Posts
They couldn't have really waited a week instead of spoiling the Draft!?

I don't get it.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
They couldn't have really waited a week instead of spoiling the Draft!?

I don't get it.

Of course I'm just speculating. Officially they're selling this as being part of the brand-to-brand invitational that's supposed to happen once a quarter. Technically it is October now and a new quarter even though Cesaro and Nakamura went over to Raw 2 weeks ago. If he just interviews her, then Lacey comes out and Bliss-Lacey have a rematch Owens being there doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

·
4,129 Posts
Of course I'm just speculating. Officially they're selling this as being part of the brand-to-brand invitational that's supposed to happen once a quarter. Technically it is October now and a new quarter even though Cesaro and Nakamura went over to Raw 2 weeks ago. If he just interviews her, then Lacey comes out and Bliss-Lacey have a rematch Owens being there doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.
But The Miz is available isn't he? why couldn't they just do a Miz TV if this interview doesn't mean anything?

I could be wrong but Kevin and Miz are probably switching brands, I can't see any other reason why Miz couldn't have done this interview.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
But The Miz is available isn't he? why couldn't they just do a Miz TV if this interview doesn't mean anything?

I could be wrong but Kevin and Miz are probably switching brands, I can't see any other reason why Miz couldn't have done this interview.
It's entirely possible that Miz and KO end up switching brands but Miz could also just be busy with Otis and the briefcase storyline.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Then if KO is coming to SD, then so is Black. Or they are just doing the Black/KO feud quick because they won't be on the same brand anymore.

Either way, I'm keeping open my speculation with Black. I've been wrong before, I have no problem being wrong again. Why not. One thing I'll say, it's would make a hell of an interesting and exciting story imo.

621 - 640 of 1131 Posts