Wrestling Forum banner
5401 - 5420 of 5578 Posts

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Spooky Bliss
4,555 Posts
would prefer it if they were doing a slow burn story with alexa brainwashing nikki into giving her the briefcase/a title shot, but its obvious it is to get charlotte to reign no. 17 ASAP.

if she's really in a long term feud with eva now... she deserves more.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I've always said he's overrated but the package of him & Scarlett with the entrance and the whole presentation was pretty good. The fact that they let him debut without her, do the entrance without her which just felt so strange and then take his first L ever after presenting him as a literally unbeatable machine... Dude, my mind is completely blown and you make an excellent point, actually. You only get one chance to make a first impression. That was the first impression the main roster audience will always remember when they see Karrion Kross. That's one of the dumbest things they've ever done and everyone who watched tonight's show knows that's a VERY HIGH bar.
Besides disagreeing that's he's overrated.

I'll agree and take it one step further on why what happened on RAW was a really, really bad move. The real reason why it was bad. Kross in NXT right now is on the borderline of getting "booed". And not in the good way. Crowds in NXT are for some reason against him and him having the title. They want guys like Cole(Heel), Gargano(Heel)... those heels they like. Kross heel, not so much.

So what they do is have Kross come out on RAW and go against a super over crowd favorite (Hardy) ... and lose. Are they insane? You are gonna bury this guy. It's gonna carry back over to NXT. So bizarre booking, like they have no finger on any pulse whatsoever. Plus what's the point? He's the NXT champ. He's in a feud with Joe.

I don't know what burial was worse last night. Kross or Keith Lee.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Oh, almost forgot. Now people can critique Alexa's showing last night... AFTER it happened. We have another piece of the puzzle for the future.

Key points: Lilly is back. And Alexa will be dealing with Eva Marie in some form or fashion going forward. My GUT, Piper will become Lilly.

Anyway... Ya just didn't want to discuss civilly or rationalize Alexa Bliss with Bray/Fiend. INSTEAD, you just bullied and attacked my opinions in the Summer of 2020. Now look what happened.

Yes, by all means, continue to hang your hat on Youtube videos, Cameos sales, T Shirt sales, etc.....

Meanwhile I will focus on Wrestling...Wrestling...Wrestling...Wrestling. You know, what all the other women are doing and get to do in the division week in and out. Congrats to Nikki Cross, how many wins is this over Charlotte now? Meanwhile we can't even get Alexa and Charlotte in the same room for more than 60 seconds. Nice.

Still makes me laugh to this day when Alexa got drafted to RAW, and Charlotte gave her a shout out/like. Someone here used that Tweet to prove me wrong and that Charlotte would be wrestling Alexa next opponent..... LOL, that was almost 2 years ago. 😂

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah, it seems this character is here to stay for a while and Alexa will stay away from anything relevant until this story is over. I wonder what's the point of "protecting" her, making her look so powerful and threatening if they aren't going anywhere with it.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
17,765 Posts
Yeah, it seems this character is here to stay for a while and Alexa will stay away from anything relevant until this story is over. I wonder what's the point of "protecting" her, making her look so powerful and threatening if they aren't going anywhere with it.
WWE will phone it in and milk anything even if they have little clue to what direction they want something to go in, As a longtime WWF/E Mark I can attest to criticizing them for stuff like this though at the same time I hope they do have a clue as to what they want done with something in hindsight.

Maybe they will revert Alexa but need a detailed and believable way to pull that off you know to quell the Supernatural persona in it's entirety, Lily is the source so start there pretty simple.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
WWE will phone it in and milk anything even if they have little clue to what direction they want something to go in
If AEW are really about to sign Punk & Bryan Vince better start pulling his head out of his ass. Putting your biggest titles on Goldberg & Nikki Cross is not the answer unless he's actively trying to make Raw the 3rd most watched weekly wrestling show.

·
Registered
799 Posts
If AEW are really about to sign Punk & Bryan Vince better start pulling his head out of his ass. Putting your biggest titles on Goldberg & Nikki Cross is not the answer unless he's actively trying to make Raw the 3rd most watched weekly wrestling show.
Yes that guy known for the most embarrassing ufc fight ever. Even if he does go, that's yet another wwe star they had to sign

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
15,246 Posts
Yes that guy known for the most embarrassing ufc fight ever. Even if he does go, that's yet another wwe star they had to sign
You do realize that many of WWE’s most popular stars in history weren’t even homegrown and came from other territories/companies, right?

Who gives a shit if AEW decides to sign a couple of big names who used to compete in WWE?

Edit:

Imagine using CM Punk’s other dream of being a UFC fighter against him as a way to downplay his popularity and success 😂

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
You do realize that many of WWE’s most popular stars in history weren’t even homegrown and came from other territories/companies, right?

Who gives a shit if AEW decides to sign a couple of big names who used to compete in WWE?

Edit:

Imagine using CM Punk’s other dream of being a UFC fighter against him as a way to downplay his popularity and success 😂
I see this thread hasnt changed. Hows that Alexa Bliss chick anyway? Her ass looked good at MITB.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Only a couple of posts per page talk about Bliss these days. This should be a WWE general discussion thread.
Yeah mine. ;) You know, the guy that the bullies go after that say I'm not an Alexa fan.

In all seriousness. If these guys wouldn't be so scared and take people off of Ignore Lists, maybe it would open up to have more Alexa Bliss conversations.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I see this thread hasnt changed. Hows that Alexa Bliss chick anyway? Her ass looked good at MITB.
She's doing good. Had a 2 minute chat with Eva Marie and Duodrop on RAW Monday.

Key takeaway(that nobody here mention or even noticed).....Alexa had absolutely nothing bad/threatening to say to Duodrop, even after Eva made her hit Alexa and throw Alexa into the boards the other week. Zero. That's 3 straight times Alexa's has been "Very Friendly" with Duodrop. Interesting, I suspect something in the works. Like Piper turning into Lilly.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
apparently undertaker and michelle mccool's daughter loves alexa's character... I do still like how people think it's nikki's gimmick that is gonna hook the kids and sell tons of merchandise and ignore alexa is already doing that

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
apparently undertaker and michelle mccool's daughter loves alexa's character... I do still like how people think it's nikki's gimmick that is gonna hook the kids and sell tons of merchandise and ignore alexa is already doing that
It really is extraordinary. It's been 2 full days now, but I still can't get over the fact that Nikki fucking Cross will be defending the Raw Women's Title in a football stadium at SummerSlam while Alexa is doing nothing. Usually after a couple of days that feeling of shock and disbelief when WWE has done something incredibly stupid wears off, but not this time.

Why don't they kick Rollins off the SummerSlam card and let one of the Lucha House Party guys wrestle Edge instead? That would be pretty much the same thing.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
will be defending the Raw Women's Title in a football stadium at SummerSlam
I still doubt that. I think it was just a way to pad charlottewinslol title reigns and take the mitb out of play quickly again (4th year in a row the women's mitb was written off within 24 hours) raw is in Chicago in 2 weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if that's where charlotte gets a rematch, wins the title back and out comes becky to setup summeslam.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
She's doing good. Had a 2 minute chat with Eva Marie and Duodrop on RAW Monday.

Key takeaway(that nobody here mention or even noticed).....Alexa had absolutely nothing bad/threatening to say to Duodrop, even after Eva made her hit Alexa and throw Alexa into the boards the other week. Zero. That's 3 straight times Alexa's has been "Very Friendly" with Duodrop. Interesting, I suspect something in the works. Like Piper turning into Lilly.
I've been following Raw, as much as that is my least favourite show. Alexa is the least memorable or in fact the worst thing about Raw. Whether it's the fact that her laugh is her catchphrase, she makes these childish unfunny jabs at her opponents. She's a tweener, which I'm not a big fan of. I don't think I mind that she has a gothy twisted character, it's just the way it's written & delivered. No different than a New Day type of booking to me. The pay off wasn't good for her last feud with Shayna either and there was barely anything memorable about it.

5401 - 5420 of 5578 Posts