Wrestling Forum banner
5381 - 5400 of 5578 Posts

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
If I was a spy for Tony Khan who infiltrated WWE and was trying to sabotage it from the inside I couldn't come up with this shit. I don't know what kind of drugs you have to be on to book the show that I saw tonight, but whatever it is, it's some truly powerful shit.

I like nikki so I cant hate this. Besides she never would have gotten to this point if she never teamed with alexa in the first place
I might be happy for Nikki if Alexa wasn't stuck in hell and getting slapped in the face by WWE every single week. I can't be. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
if she never teamed with alexa in the first place
that's the issue though she'd probably be fired if Alexa didn't pitch the tag team to vince and yet she's the one in the title feuds and now winning it. meanwhile been 2 years since Alexa has been in a legitimate title feud and now she's putting over fucking eva marie and her proxy wrestler. someone in wwe doesn't like alexa, not sure if it's triple h and stephanie having more say or bruce pritchard but someone in vince's ear doesn't like her

·
Registered
405 Posts
No shot. She'll lose it on Raw in like 2 weeks. Just another way to pump charlotte's number of titles up
Sorry, but it makes no sense at all to butcher my quote like you just did..

Now I've seen it all. Hard to imagine that Nikki will go into Summerslam as champ, but I guess anything is possible.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
that's the issue though she'd probably be fired if Alexa didn't pitch the tag team to vince and yet she's the one in the title feuds and now winning it.
I could even accept that if Nikki had somehow gone on a Becky Lynch type run and she had surpassed Alexa in popularity, but they just did this for no reason. They're keeping the popular, marketable star down and making her work with dogshit talent like Eva while the chick who couldn't get on TV until 3 months ago is suddenly champion out of nowhere. Nikki wasn't even the underdog the social media crowd was rooting for. That was Liv Morgan. I just don't understand anything that's happening anymore.

·
Registered
675 Posts
An eventful episode. Alexa is as far away from the title scene as she could be. Not because of her gimmick or the constantly rumoured injuries, it is just the way it is. Try to get along with it. At least she is having fun, I guess.

I know it is highly off-topic in here, but imagine that I never watched NXT, why should I care for that CAW called Karrion Kross? Job well done, WWE.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
I just re-watched the moment when Eva Marie fell down in Alexa's Playground... This woman was in a couple of movies. Seriously. I know it was just a couple of bombs with an old, washed up Bruce Willis and an old, washed up Nic Cage, but how in the blue hell does anyone with that level of acting "talent" get cast in any movie ever? Wow. Eve Torres looks like fucking Meryl Streep compared to her.

I know it is highly off-topic in here, but imagine that I never watched NXT, why should I care for that CAW called Karrion Kross? Job well done, WWE.
I've always said he's overrated but the package of him & Scarlett with the entrance and the whole presentation was pretty good. The fact that they let him debut without her, do the entrance without her which just felt so strange and then take his first L ever after presenting him as a literally unbeatable machine... Dude, my mind is completely blown and you make an excellent point, actually. You only get one chance to make a first impression. That was the first impression the main roster audience will always remember when they see Karrion Kross. That's one of the dumbest things they've ever done and everyone who watched tonight's show knows that's a VERY HIGH bar.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I can’t imagine Nikki getting a big championship match at Summerslam. So, she either drops it quick.

Or Becky Lynch has specifically asked for her as an opponent.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Imagine someone told you this time last year that they were going to split up the womens tag champions. One was going to be put with the hottest star in the company and eventually feud with a future male hall of famer and the other was going to be off TV for 9-10 months and then come back as a Big Lots version of Molly Holly....Yet one was going to end up being champion. Did you expect it to play out like this? WTF?!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I think someone backstage doesn’t like Alexa it just doesn’t make sense at this point it seems like anyone but Alexa.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Alexa was in Raw Talk, not much to say here other than she was acting more childish than normal there. Weird how she spent a entire year without doing these kind of shows but is showing up more frequently now.

5381 - 5400 of 5578 Posts