Wrestling Forum banner
5361 - 5380 of 5579 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am disappointed that they showed the hypnotism spot from the match. It makes me think WWE isn’t getting the message that this isn’t working.

And Alexa’s playground. My worst nightmare. Smh.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
month 4 of flair/ripley my word......
Nah. I assume she's beating Rhea and then Becky comes out. Of course they're saving Becky's return for the main event.

It wouldn’t be quite as bad if it was only 2 hours as opposed to 3. You wouldn’t have the Ali/ mansoor and Jackson ryker garbage.
It shouldn't happen on a 3-hour show, either. That's a lazy excuse to me. Raw has been a 3-hour show since 2012 and it wasn't always this bad.

Playground with a very special guest.
Her fiancé is sitting in the front row again and she won't even be out there tonight.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Considering Alexa's spot in the women's division I almost wish Bray Wyatt was the special guest. It will probably be Nikki Ash, Doudrop or the doll, though. If they bring Lilly back in the first week of live crowds I'm gonna lose my mind.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Immediately ruined Keith Lee's comeback momentum so Goldberg can shine one more time. Just wonderful.

Maybe Becky costs her the title. They love giving Charlotte short reigns so she can keep beefing up her numbers.
But the money match for SummerSlam in their eyes is Charlotte vs Becky 275 so it wouldn't make any sense for Rhea to get the title back tonight. They also really emphasized Rhea's knee injury to protect her when she inevitably loses in the main event.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Did they seriously call up Karrion Kross without Scarlett? What the fuck is happening? 😂

That entrance does not work without her... at all...

OH MY GOD. Was that the first time Kross ever got pinned in WWE? WHAT IS HAPPENING???

·
Registered
405 Posts
Lilly, Lilly, Lilly...

Everybody now... ;)

We're getting what we expected.

EDIT: Any interaction with Eva is just rough and hard to watch.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
I can't take it anymore. I just can't. Fuck this garbage show. You can shove Becky, Charlotte, Goldberg and Eva Marie up your asses.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Just to sum up this dogshit show:

• Alexa still working with Eva Marie and the doll is back (I assume because it probably sold better on WWE Shop than they expected)
  • Keith Lee returns after 6 months, immediately takes an L so Lashley looks strong before he loses the belt to Goldberg.
  • Karrion Kross, who has never been pinned or submitted, debuts without Scarlett and loses to Jeff Hardy for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Any of those things would be enough to make your head spin, but all of that happened in the same night. Man, I can already see Bliss getting booed out of the building having a horrible match with Eva while the doll is sitting ringside. Somebody wake me up from this nightmare.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Now I've seen it all. Hard to imagine that Nikki will go into Summerslam as champ, but I guess anything is possible.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Today segment was embarrasing, we really are here for the long haul with this thing, aren't we? Hopefully Bray Wyatt returns soon and feuds with Alexa, its the best thing I can see happening right now.

5361 - 5380 of 5579 Posts