Wrestling Forum banner

421 - 440 of 640 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,323 Posts
He's talking about Sasha.
Oh, well that's a completely different person then :)

It'd be pretty cool to see Alexa Bliss feud with Sasha Banks at some point, but they should probably keep both women separate from each other until at some point next summer. That's a Summerslam-worthy match.

Hell, they can even feud for multiple ppvs too :D

A part of me would've loved to see Alexa and Sasha team up together and become unlikely allies as babyfaces, but that's going to have to wait with Alexa turning heel atm :p

Anyway, they have 2 good lengthy feuds in Alexa vs Cross and Sasha vs Bayley in the Smackdown women's division atm.

I'm just really curious if opposing/feuding with the new Alexa ACTUALLY changes other wrestlers (more specifically the women).

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
Oh, well that's a completely different person then :)

It'd be pretty cool to see Alexa Bliss feud with Sasha Banks at some point, but they should probably keep both women separate from each other until at some point next summer. That's a Summerslam-worthy match.

Hell, they can even feud for multiple ppvs too :D

A part of me would've loved to see Alexa and Sasha team up together and become unlikely allies as babyfaces, but that's going to have to wait with Alexa turning heel atm :p

Anyway, they have 2 good lengthy feuds in Alexa vs Cross and Sasha vs Bayley in the Smackdown women's division atm.

I'm just really curious if opposing/feuding with the new Alexa ACTUALLY changes other wrestlers (more specifically the women).
I don't think we will get Alexa/Sasha outside of having exhibition matches they are already thinking about turning Bliss Heel soon and Sasha will be red hot as a Babyface going forward but still no feud likely, It wouldn't surprise me if Alexa finds her way back to Raw.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Yep, it's looking like Alexa Bliss will most likely cost Nikki Cross her match against Bayley for the Smackdown Women's title at Clash of Champions, which will eventually lead to those two former friends feuding with each other.
Is that the theme of 2019/2020? We had Liv/Riott, Mandy/Sonya, Bayley/Sasha, Alexa/Nikki, Payton/Kay, Nia and Shayna don't get along either. And that's just the main roster, I can go on about NXT too. Seems way over played.

Best tag/friends "break up" Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox. Their feud matches run circles around anything on the women's main roster I've seen so far. Years not over yet obviously.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I don't think we will get Alexa/Sasha outside of having exhibition matches they are already thinking about turning Bliss Heel soon and Sasha will be red hot as a Babyface going forward but still no feud likely, It wouldn't surprise me if Alexa finds her way back to Raw.

I just saw that Sasha is in the Season 2 trailer for The Mandalorian. If she has a major role in that and becomes a mainstream celebrity it's over, anyway. We know how WWE treats celebrities. She will hold that belt even longer than Bayley unless she leaves and goes full-time Hollywood which, by the way, would be absolutely hysterical since they were always crowing about how much they LOOOVE wrasslin and how it's everything they ever wanted to do. 😂

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Guess Alexa can't get back to RAW fast enough. The place where she should have never left in the first place. Look what happened to RAW, they had to bring Bayley/Sasha over there to keep the women's division alive. If Alexa was there, that would have never happened. Alexa would be running the women's RAW division. Title or not, she would have been front and center.

I just saw that Sasha is in the Season 2 trailer for The Mandalorian. If she has a major role in that and becomes a mainstream celebrity it's over, anyway. We know how WWE treats celebrities. She will hold that belt even longer than Bayley unless she leaves and goes full-time Hollywood which, by the way, would be absolutely hysterical since they were always crowing about how much they LOOOVE wrasslin and how it's everything they ever wanted to do. 😂
No kidding on the wrestling is life mantra. Alexa accused of joining WWE for the wrong reasons, and look at the acuser who is doing something outside of WWE.

But you have to laugh how things play out in this world. Alexa frequenting LA with her "famous" boyfriend, rubbing elbows with celebrities and sport stars on a weekly basis. And Sasha quietly gets a small part in a Star Wars project. A Disney project nonetheless. Should be an interesting locker room. Meow

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
That new Mandalorian season starts streaming the week after the Hell in a Cell PPV. Maybe this is why they decided not to wait until WrestleMania to give Sasha the belt. Now they can give it to her at Hell in a Cell and promote the fact that a new Hollywood star is the SmackDown champion.

I thought maybe things would get better once Bayley's reign of terror ends, but I guess I better make peace with the fact that this is the Horsewomen's world. All the other women are just living in it.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
But you have to laugh how things play out in this world. Alexa frequenting LA with her "famous" boyfriend, rubbing elbows with celebrities and sport stars on a weekly basis. And Sasha quietly gets a small part in a Star Wars project. A Disney project nonetheless. Should be an interesting locker room. Meow
Why can't Bliss haters ever hate on her in an intelligent way? Make it make sense, bro. Either she hangs out with celebs to get ahead in her career or her boyfriend and all her friends are washed up has beens. You can't have it both ways. Choose the way you want to hate on her and stick with it.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Once Alexa and the Fiend do go their separate ways it should end with a funhouse match.
With Alexa having to relive and overcome all the key moments in her life including everything that the Fiend has and will put her through.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Why can't Bliss haters ever hate on her in an intelligent way? Make it make sense, bro. Either she hangs out with celebs to get ahead in her career or her boyfriend and all her friends are washed up has beens. You can't have it both ways. Choose the way you want to hate on her and stick with it.
THAT OLD GAG :ROFLMAO:

Who's a Bliss hater? Hate on her? Who are you talking to? 😅 I'm not the one that has said on a consistent basis that her career is over(insert problem of the day) and she should quit the WWE. That's YOU.

I've been nothing but consistent. her "famous" boyfriend. If you were intelligent you would understand what that implies. My post was clear and precise. Her real life archenemy is in a Disney movie. There's no love lost there regardless of what you see or hear. They both are professional and work together. It ends there. But yes according to you, I'm sure Alexa is jumping for joy. So proud of Sasha and supportive. LOL

We are ALL tired of you bully tactics. As stated and proved 10 fold, YOU and only YOU have had an argument with EVERY person in this thread. You have attacked EVERY person in this thread one time or another. YOU are NOT the be all end all Alexa Bliss fan. We all can like her in different ways as we see fit. Uber fans, casual fans and everything in between. She's NOT perfect(nobody is), and she's certainly NOT beneath criticism. You are an unhealthy obsessive stalker. The King of all White Knights. She's not your private toy, she's not going to ever, EVER meet you in real life. Must eat you up alive that I and many others on this forum had the pleasure of seeing her(and several other wrestlers) live at events and even in person at a signings. Something that you will never have the pleasure of doing. I'll even bet you don't have one piece of merchandise from her entire WWE collection(or any other wrestler for that matter) either, like many of us do. So spare us the Bliss hater accusations. Save it for the actual real non fans.

Bottom line it's all good as they say. I still like ya. You make for interesting convo. If anything, makes the thread exciting. Peace.

That new Mandalorian season starts streaming the week after the Hell in a Cell PPV. Maybe this is why they decided not to wait until WrestleMania to give Sasha the belt. Now they can give it to her at Hell in a Cell and promote the fact that a new Hollywood star is the SmackDown champion.

I thought maybe things would get better once Bayley's reign of terror ends, but I guess I better make peace with the fact that this is the Horsewomen's world. All the other women are just living in it.
Given up bro? How many times is this now? Don't worry or fret. WWE will promote Alexa's podcast each week. So it will be a wash against Sasha's Mandalorian appearance. I'm sure Alexa and Sasha and anybody else for that matter will be on even ground. I highly doubt Sasha's appearance will have an effect in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Wasn`t that already showed two PPVs ago or is there something new here??
Yes, it was shown two PPV's ago. Nothing new. Just an actual full commercial is available on WWE's youtube now. So they are promoting it.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Looking at RAW. Zelina is getting a title shot. Mickie James who has been off TV for like ... forever. Comes back and gets a title shot. Before that, Sasha who is not even on RAW got a title shot and feud with Asuka. What else? No Becky, No Charlotte(as of right now)

Seems like they are hurting for viable talent. I wonder what could fix that?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
Looking at RAW. Zelina is getting a title shot. Mickie James who has been off TV for like ... forever. Comes back and gets a title shot. Before that, Sasha who is not even on RAW got a title shot and feud with Asuka. What else? No Becky, No Charlotte(as of right now)

Seems like they are hurting for viable talent. I wonder what could fix that?
In Mickie`s case, meanwhile I guess that was her (failed) goodbye match. Sasha was part of the role model storyline, so I take that out. Now they throw Zelina at Asuka, cause there is nobody left. But Zelina is a wrestler and WWE already used her as such in past.
But the draw is coming anyway and they got people on their called up list (Chelsea Green, Vanessa Borne, singlefied Peyton Royce) and Bianca already was called up.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
In Mickie`s case, meanwhile I guess that was her (failed) goodbye match. Sasha was part of the role model storyline, so I take that out. Now they throw Zelina at Asuka, cause there is nobody left. But Zelina is a wrestler and WWE already used her as such in past.
But the draw is coming anyway and they got people on their called up list (Chelsea Green, Vanessa Borne, singlefied Peyton Royce) and Bianca already was called up.
But the point being, there really no competition. There's people sure, but not enough serious contenders. Chelsea Green, Vanessa Borne are not. Bianca is but is not being used for whatever reason. Shayna/Nia could be, but they are busy with the Tag stuff at the moment. Peyton, sorta. Mandy, sorta. The last two depends on how they push them. Lana is not.(and you know she will never be, especially with her husband crapping on the WWE in his AEW debut promo) Natalya, nope. Liv/Ruby, again are busy with tagging.

421 - 440 of 640 Posts