Wrestling Forum banner

401 - 420 of 639 Posts

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,160 Posts
Thinking about this SD some more.

Now I can see not Alexa costing Nikki the win, I can see Sasha costing Bayley the win. Sasha wasn't on SD, presumably "injured". Good way for her to lay low, then show up on the PPV as a distraction.

A) Nikki wins and Alexa attacks her after the win and or B)Nikki wins by the hands of Sasha. Both make more sense and further both storylines. Like I said, the Title in the Bayley/Sasha feud is irrelevant. Only relevancy, Bayley would be super pissed if she lost it becasue Sasha interfered somehow. That chair shot on Nikki, for what? Why not hit one of the other women? Why not at all? I think its relevant to this whole thing.
No one is taking that title off of Bayley other than Sasha. You also need to remember the other running story in the Bayley Sasha feud is that Sasha has never successfully defended her title, which Bayley made a point to bring up. I'm sure this is the angle WWE is going to run with.

Bayley and Sasha will feud for multiple months and most likely have their blow off match at the Rumble or Mania. This will give WWE creative the perfect opportunity to build up a supercharged overleveled FIVE FEET OF FURY Fiend Bliss.

Fiend Bliss vs Sasha? Inject it right into my veins.

It's also possible Charlotte is drafted to SmackDown next month and "plans change." don't quote me when I'm wrong @Zappers!

·
Registered
925 Posts
No one is taking that title off of Bayley other than Sasha. You also need to remember the other running story in the Bayley Sasha feud is that Sasha has never successfully defended her title, which Bayley made a point to bring up. I'm sure this is the angle WWE is going to run with.

Bayley and Sasha will feud for multiple months and most likely have their blow off match at the Rumble or Mania. This will give WWE creative the perfect opportunity to build up a supercharged overleveled FIVE FEET OF FURY Fiend Bliss.

It's also possible Charlotte is drafted to SmackDown next month and "plans change." don't quote me when I'm wrong @Zappers!
no thanks Babyface Sasha overcoming Fiend Bliss, wish all the horsewomen would go off tv for six months.

the horsewomen fatigue has destroyed the rest of the women’s division.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,323 Posts
no thanks Babyface Sasha overcoming Fiend Bliss, wish all the horsewomen would go off tv for six months.

the horsewomen fatigue has destroyed the rest of the women’s division.
Nah, a healthy/good women’s division would heavily feature the likes of Alexa Bliss, all 4 Horsewomen, and Asuka in the main-event scene on both shows. Losing any of those women would not be ideal at all in terms of quality.

I’d also keep the likes of Mickie James, Ruby Riott, Nikki Cross, Bianca Belair, Ember Moon (when healthy), Sonya Deville, and maybe Shayna Baszler (but only as a tweener leaning more towards the face-side) relevant near the main-event scene. They’d be good prominent midcarders at the very least.

Reactions: Ger

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
After last night I'm definitely gonna need to see Bliss win a title at some point by kissing one of these chicks on the forehead and hitting Sister Abigail. I loved it so much, and this was only Nikki. Just picture her doing that to Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte... Hopefully we'll actually get to see it one day.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
After last night I'm definitely gonna need to see Bliss win a title at some point by kissing one of these chicks on the forehead and hitting Sister Abigail. I loved it so much, and this was only Nikki. Just picture her doing that to Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte... Hopefully we'll actually get to see it one day.
She executed it well they could realistically play it to her advantage as she's tied to Fiend, Also she doesn't need a DDT as a finisher.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
What happened, Carmella whine that Alexa got a character change so she got one? Which i'm sure she'll get a push and more time spent on her than Alexa. You can just tell it will happen with what the gimmick seems to be in the videos

Oh and is wwe trying to act like Alexa using sister abigail didn't happen? Never posted a video of it on yt, cut it from the match clip they did post on yt and there is no hint of it on wwe.com. What? Didn't want to overshadow Nikki getting another filler jobber title match spot?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thinking about this SD some more.

Now I can see not Alexa costing Nikki the win, I can see Sasha costing Bayley the win. Sasha wasn't on SD, presumably "injured". Good way for her to lay low, then show up on the PPV as a distraction.

A) Nikki wins and Alexa attacks her after the win and or B)Nikki wins by the hands of Sasha. Both make more sense and further both storylines. Like I said, the Title in the Bayley/Sasha feud is irrelevant. Only relevancy, Bayley would be super pissed if she lost it becasue Sasha interfered somehow. That chair shot on Nikki, for what? Why not hit one of the other women? Why not at all? I think its relevant to this whole thing.
Sasha won't be laying low for long. During the NFL, FOX just announced that she'll be on SD this Friday.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
What happened, Carmella whine that Alexa got a character change so she got one? Which i'm sure she'll get a push and more time spent on her than Alexa. You can just tell it will happen with what the gimmick seems to be in the videos

Oh and is wwe trying to act like Alexa using sister abigail didn't happen? Never posted a video of it on yt, cut it from the match clip they did post on yt and there is no hint of it on wwe.com. What? Didn't want to overshadow Nikki getting another filler jobber title match spot?
Ugh, here we go again... :rolleyes:

1) Carmella is going to get an initial push when she returns which is what usually happens. Naomi and Nia Jax did it earlier this year. They got title shots at PPVs. She will wrestle Bayley a couple of times for the title, lose, and then go back to where she was before. The character change looks generic as fuck. Her shtick has always been "I'm fabulous, Mella is money", bla bla. So now she's gonna be the glamour chick wearing fancy clothes? Who gives a shit? Bliss is the centerpiece of the most compelling storyline in all of WWE, and she's working with a top main event star. Only someone who wants to spread negativity would look at that and say that Bliss will take a backseat to Carmella.

2) Are you kidding me? Sure, it was an amateur move to only post the last 3 minutes of that match and leave out the biggest moment of the match, but they posted pics/vids of Sister Abigail several times on twitter and instagram. It was featured at #4 in the Top 10 SmackDown moments video on YouTube as well. So how are they trying to hide it or pretend that it didn't happen?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Sasha won't be laying low for long. During the NFL, FOX just announced that she'll be on SD this Friday.
I don't get that at all. If she's supposed to cost Bayley the title at Clash of Champions, make it a surprise. If Bayley retains the title keep Sasha off TV for a few more weeks. Bringing her back now after Nikki just became #1 contender makes no sense to me unless she just shows up to tell everyone her injuries are pretty bad and that she will have to take some time off.

Also, WWE just posted the video of Bliss hitting Sister Abigail AGAIN on twitter. 😂

·
Registered
628 Posts
Theyve posted the video several times on all their platforms. Not sure where this idea is coming from Wwe haven't promoted it.

I can see Bliss costing Cross the title. You have cross going I'm going to save Alexa. Well good luck with that one.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
1) Carmella is going to get an initial push when she returns which is what usually happens. Naomi and Nia Jax did it earlier this year. They got title shots at PPVs. She will wrestle Bayley a couple of times for the title, lose, and then go back to where she was before. The character change looks generic as fuck. Her shtick has always been "I'm fabulous, Mella is money", bla bla. So now she's gonna be the glamour chick wearing fancy clothes? Who gives a shit? Bliss is the centerpiece of the most compelling storyline in all of WWE, and she's working with a top main event star. Only someone who wants to spread negativity would look at that and say that Bliss will take a backseat to Carmella.
Now let's just say this all happens to the T. Exactly how you lay it out. Notice anything?

Where's Alexa? Even if Carmella gets one and not multiple title shots. Just one.That's a whole month of build. Also, what's Sasha doing while all this is going on? Will Alexa be moved to RAW?

·
Registered
4,990 Posts

This is all wishful thinking. I've been there myself multiple of times. WWE is too stupid to try something like that, so don't get you hopes up. Look, they are already screwing up the Bayley/Sasha feud. Why in the world Sasha show up on SD next week? Answer: WWE is dumb. You show up at the PPV and cost Bayley the title, giving the win to Nikki. That move and that move alone enhances and furthers not one, but TWO complete separate storylines. That's creative writing, that's smart writing.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Now Strowman is at Raw, too. Cole said it doesn't mean anything because anyone can show up at Raw Underground but I still think Strowman doesn't just come over to Raw for nothing. He'll probably end up over there like Mandy. Bliss & Wyatt getting traded seems pretty unlikely now.

What was that ending to mickie asuka? Was it a botch or was mickie hurt
No idea. I just think it's funny that Zelina is getting a title shot when she has 2 total singles wins in her entire WWE/NXT career (both against Lana in July-August 2018). Getting a title shot apparently doesn't mean shit at this point so we (myself included) really shouldn't stress about Bliss not getting a shot in 14 months.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
Now Strowman is at Raw, too. Cole said it doesn't mean anything because anyone can show up at Raw Underground but I still think Strowman doesn't just come over to Raw for nothing. He'll probably end up over there like Mandy. Bliss & Wyatt getting traded seems pretty unlikely now.

No idea. I just think it's funny that Zelina is getting a title shot when she has 2 total singles wins in her entire WWE/NXT career (both against Lana in July-August 2018). Getting a title shot apparently doesn't mean shit at this point so we (myself included) really shouldn't stress about Bliss not getting a shot in 14 months.
Strowman would be lost in the shuffle on SD he ain't getting the Universal Title back anytime soon so it's better off that way he fits right in with Raw Underground.

Alexa/Fiend need to be away from Roman to truly work without suffering setbacks what else is there for them on SD besides working a gimmick with air time? Raw would have been a breath of fresh air with new angles at their disposal.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Strowman would be lost in the shuffle on SD he ain't getting the Universal Title back anytime soon so it's better off that way he fits right in with Raw Underground.

Alexa/Fiend need to be away from Roman to truly work without suffering setbacks what else is there for them on SD besides working a gimmick with air time? Raw would have been a breath of fresh air with new angles at their disposal.
when Bliss next get a shot she better win.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
when Bliss next get a shot she better win.
Not gonna happen. SD needs heels for "babyface" Sasha to go through for a year. I say "babyface" only because it's hilarious that we are supposed to buy her as one after a year of doing her overbearing "better than you" heel gimmick because she got beat up. It's actually pretty obvious when you think about it and Mandy being moved to Raw is really what has me convinced. They are gonna clear out SD of the faces and stock it with heels for Botcha to go through.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,323 Posts
Yep, it's looking like Alexa Bliss will most likely cost Nikki Cross her match against Bayley for the Smackdown Women's title at Clash of Champions, which will eventually lead to those two former friends feuding with each other.

Maybe they can also have Alexa being the reason why she changes other people too (just like Bray Wyatt as the Fiend)! Imagine if Alexa (with her new persona) causes Cross to snap back into her psycho-character from NXT by the time their feud concludes :p

They are gonna clear out SD of the faces and stock it with heels for Botcha to go through.
Who? :kobe

·
The Babyface of WF
13,327 Posts
Yep, it's looking like Alexa Bliss will most likely cost Nikki Cross her match against Bayley for the Smackdown Women's title at Clash of Champions, which will eventually lead to those two former friends feuding with each other.

Maybe they can also have Alexa being the reason why she changes other people too (just like Bray Wyatt as the Fiend)! Imagine if Alexa (with her new persona) causes Cross to snap back into her psycho-character from NXT by the time their feud concludes :p

Who? :kobe
He's talking about Sasha.

401 - 420 of 639 Posts