Wrestling Forum banner

3041 - 3060 of 3185 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Its why I always pushed back against the notion she is just a valet or a supporting player. The Fiend had not been seen on TV in months. Alexa is the main attraction
She's not. Her Rumble appearance proved that as does her not being on Raw 2 of the last 3 weeks. What she's been doing is the definition of a supporting act. We are now on 6 months of this and she hasn't had 1 feud of her own. Yet for the last close to 3 months she's done nothing but build for a feud that isn't even her's. All this good work she's done and how will it be rewarded? Well it isn't gonna be a WM match or a title reign. Maybe they'll let her be ringside for Orton/Wyatt. Yey

I just have no interest in watching anymore. If Alexa is on, i'll watch the segment on youtube. She's just up against it with Stephanie and HHH's "niece" charlotte and now HHH's latest personal pet project moving to Raw. Not to mention becky will likely be back. There was a chance when she went to Raw they could have given her a title reign, asuka's reign has been non-existent since October because they put her in tag teams.

Then they actually did something when she beat asuka and got a title match but nope that was just for Orton to RKO her. Notice how that has been completely ignored. She beat the champ twice and it's like it didn't happen. Just says to me they have no plans for her to ever be seriously in the title picture with this gimmick.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Man Raw was pretty underwhelming overall and no Bliss!

Planning or even a shred of it in creative is abysmal.
The only thing worth seeing was seeing how damn good Miz looks with that belt. lol. Randy puking up ink further developed the story line but there needs to be more going on than these 2 minute clips backstage for every show.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Jeez, now you start as well with that story. :D Lacey is pregnant! (If all the wrestling news don`t lie.) And I am pretty sure Asuka didn`t impregnate her. ;) There was just no relevant match to do and we already spoke about, why Alexa - the only credible opponent - wasn`t there.
And why it was your fault, that Alexa didn`t win the RAW title in january, we already talked about. ;) ;)
True story. Asuka is babysitting the title until Becky Lynch comes back. They handed the belt to Asuka INSTEAD of doing a tournament or some type of competition among ALL the women to win the title.

The RAW title has become irrelevant. So much irrelevant, Asuka has faced Sasha(multiple times) way, way back in July/August. Since then she's wrestled Mickie James, Zelina, Lana, and Alexa for the title. The latter one we all know what that was about.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
I’m a Miz Fan and a Drew fan. But Miz winning the Wwe title was the best course of action. Drew’s reign ran its course. This opens more potential feuds. And more storyline possibilities.
I agree. Miz holding the title for a few weeks should be fun. Then he will have his fued with Damien and Bad Bunny at WM.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,050
True story. Asuka is babysitting the title until Becky Lynch comes back. They handed the belt to Asuka INSTEAD of doing a tournament or some type of competition among ALL the women to win the title.
Wait, wait, wait, wait ,wait!!!! :D
They did! That was the MITB match. It was a ladder match for the title and Asuka won that. About the Asuka situation I already wrote on WF, see here:

Asuka is constantly working since 2019, being heel for Becky, teaming with Kairi the same time, tag team titles, MITB, getting the title and having a reign til today. All of that withouth speaking much or having deep going feuds. Ofc some people get tired of that.
Her feud with the golden role models was okay. But since she worked with Lana and later with Charlotte, it went nowhere. The real problem: there is nobody left on a RAW on her tier. Ronda is gone, Becky is not there, Bayley and Sasha are on SD, but she had feuds with them anyway last year. Bianca is going for Sasha, so she is not there as well. Even Bliss is locked away with her power-up gimmick and the Orton feud. Zelina was fired, Mickie botched her comeback. Lacey is pregnant.

So there are only Nia+Shayna (pfffff) and ofc Charlotte left to work with. Ofc that became boring, especially when Asuka is always just the bystander and not the main person in the feuds.
So they throw Rhea in now or we got Asuka vs. Charlotte again.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,052
Right now the best we as Alexa Bliss fans can hope for:

Randy Orton .... and Rhea Ripley team up and go against Fiend/Alexa at Wrestlemania.

Mmh. I wrote before, that Orton could get some help from a woman, but Rhea is the first option, which really would fit. But why should Rhea do it? Orton has a motive, but Rhea has none. Except you give Alexa the title ...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Mmh. I wrote before, that Orton could get some help from a woman, but Rhea is the first option, which really would fit. But why should Rhea do it? Orton has a motive, but Rhea has none. Except you give Alexa the title ...
Randy needs to get his from The Fiend.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
No offense, but... so you guys want The Fiend to come back 3 months after being burned alive to take an L in a mixed tag match? I don't think that's gonna work. 😂

It's bad enough that Bliss will be used to put Rhea over after what she has done the last few months on Raw, but they don't need to bury The Fiend and his return as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I’m at the point where I wouldn’t even mind seeing her and Nikki Cross come out and fight Mandy and Dana Brooke in a 2 minute match next week.
Honestly at this point they should have just let Nikki join Bliss and go in tag team division again i mean they have nothing for her at all

·
Registered
715 Posts
Honestly at this point they should have just let Nikki join Bliss and go in tag team division again i mean they have nothing for her at all
yeah I’m not that desperate. From a big picture. Know her booking at the rumble doesent give an outlook of main attraction. I was inferring as far as the storyline goes. She’s been carrying it.

Reactions: Adam1997

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,639 Posts
ugh why do people keep asking wwe to feed Blissy to rhea "wannabe chyna/stone cold hybrid" ripley. have her take the title.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
No offense, but... so you guys want The Fiend to come back 3 months after being burned alive to take an L in a mixed tag match? I don't think that's gonna work. 😂

It's bad enough that Bliss will be used to put Rhea over after what she has done the last few months on Raw, but they don't need to bury The Fiend and his return as well.
No offense, but you missed the point again as usual. Nobody said they WANT IT. Saying that's probably the best we can hope for in terms of actually having a match. Which btw, who says Randy/Ripley would win?

Or we can continue to go your preferred way. The way it's been going for last 8 months. Where basically Alexa Bliss barely wrestles anymore. I'm sure you would be thrilled with Alexa standing in Fiend's corner at WM or making one of those surprise teleporting/magic giggling appearances at WM.

I prefer this:

3041 - 3060 of 3185 Posts