Wrestling Forum banner

3021 - 3040 of 3185 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
They're really gonna bring her in 3 or 4 weeks before WrestleMania and let her leapfrog Alexa right away, putting her into the WrestleMania title match. :rolleyes:

All you guys who hate her storyline with The Fiend should be glad she has that going on. Once that's over she will struggle to even get on TV with Charlotte, Rhea and Asuka dominating the show.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
They're really gonna bring her in 3 or 4 weeks before WrestleMania and let her leapfrog Alexa right away, putting her into the WrestleMania title match. :rolleyes:

All you guys who hate her storyline with The Fiend should be glad she has that going on. Once that's over she will struggle to even get on TV with Charlotte, Rhea and Asuka dominating the show.
but yet not of them are as interesting or charismatic as Alexa. So frustrating with how wwe treat her.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
They just managed to run a promo for that Punky Brewster show without even mentioning that 2 of WWE's biggest stars will appear on the show. What is wrong with this company? 😂

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
With Charlotte and Asuka tagging again tonight I imagine this is how it's going to play out:

• Charlotte & Asuka face each other at Fastlane. It ends in a non-finish, Rhea comes out and destroys both of them.
  • Triple threat at WrestleMania. Rhea pins Asuka to win the title.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
I love how every single time Alexa posts something on social media before the show indicating she's excited about it she either gets buried or isn't on the show at all.

If they're gonna keep dragging out the return of The Fiend and Alexa obviously won't be wrestling anymore we probably won't be seeing too much of her on the road to WrestleMania. All that after she took over the show and dominated for a couple of months.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I guess that Lacey is gone now, looks like they dropped the idea to use the pregnancy on TV.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Maybe it's gonna be a fatal 4-way with Asuka, Rhea, Charlotte and someone else because we just got another awful "protecting the Flair legacy" segment that made it sound like they're gonna replace Lacey with another blonde. Good news for Mandy or Dana Brooke, I guess.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Eight women used this week. None of them are Alexa. This is why I harp on the injury history so much. Because none of this makes any sense to me.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Eight women used this week. None of them are Alexa. This is why I harp on the injury history so much. Because none of this makes any sense to me.
Her not being used after dominating and pulling the biggest viewership numbers every week doesn't make any sense, but creating a connection between that and the fact that she was out for a few months 2 years ago doesn't make any sense, either.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
The easiest and most obvious explanation is Charlotte's presence. If it wasn't for her and the guarantee that she has to wrestle for the title at Mania every single year Bliss would be in the title match this year. It's that simple. This has nothing to do with concussion issues in late 2018. They know that what Alexa has been doing is better, more compelling and consistently did bigger numbers than Charlotte's generic storylines. But it doesn't matter. They have to make it all about Charlotte every year no matter who is hot, who's got the momentum. None of the rules apply when it comes to daddy's little girl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m at the point where I wouldn’t even mind seeing her and Nikki Cross come out and fight Mandy and Dana Brooke in a 2 minute match next week.
It would be cool if Alexa “mandible clawed” Nikki and they formed a dark unbeatable tag team. It doesn’t look like they want her to win the raw belt even though elimination chamber was the perfect time to do it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Pointless in terms of Edge. Ok, but..... I liked the match. It entertained me, from beginning to end. Everyone was pretty much on their game.

The point about Morrison I think you missed. It doesn't matter why he was there. Just that he got to showcase his abilities. I think he's fantastic.

Want to talk about pointless?

Having Asuka babysit the RAW title doing nothing with it.(waiting for Becky Lynch) and wasting a good wrestling talent like Alexa Bliss(uninjured and in her prime) for over 8 months. Instead of having good competition each month, Alexa is playing dressup and possessed by a demon. Now that's pointless.

Should be an interesting 2 months. I predict a meltdown of all meltdowns from the Alexa/Fiend fan section. I hope I'm wrong, that's all I'm saying. Yikes.
Miz is better than Morrisson and deserves to be world champion, he proved it over the years.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,038
Dissappointing RAW for Alexa.
Also it is so lame, that they put her on pause of PPV and afterwards it goes on like like before.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I’m a Miz Fan and a Drew fan. But Miz winning the Wwe title was the best course of action. Drew’s reign ran its course. This opens more potential feuds. And more storyline possibilities.

As for Alexa. Just myopinion. But she’s fallen victim to what Bray had suffered. Too cool for school. Her performances have been excellent. But without a big win. And better booking. She’s in free fall. In a holding pattern.

Its why I always pushed back against the notion she is just a valet or a supporting player. The Fiend had not been seen on TV in months. Alexa is the main attraction. The only thing I see for Lexi at WM. Is whatever they’re doing with her and Orton. They seem to be teasing some sort of confrontation. Whatever that entails.

3021 - 3040 of 3185 Posts