3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

3x Raw Women's Champion
2x SmackDown Women's Champion
2x Women's Tag Team Champion
Money in the Bank Winner

Alexa Bliss Twitter
Alexa Bliss Instagram

The third Alexa Bliss Fan Thread you can find here.
The second Alexa Bliss Fan Thread you can find here.
The first Alexa Bliss Fan Thread you can find here.

·
Registered
586 Posts
On the NJ visit:

If she did travel to NJ. She's stuck here for two weeks. Mandatory travel ban from other states, especially Florida. Dumb move. Not surprising, she's made a lot of dumb decisions lately. Not her fault, it's the people she's hanging with. Peer pressure.

She was here today? That means yesterday SD was taped? She's eating late night. That had to be Friday. The time the picture was upload by you it was still daylight in NJ.

Yes, the last SD was taped, most likely on Thursday. They will be back to live television starting this coming Friday, no more tapings for RAW and SD, not sure about NXT.

Travel ban? That would mean she couldn't have made it into NJ from FL. But there is actually a 14-day quarantine travel advisory and did you know that there is no fine or any force in NJ? It's completely voluntary, she won't be stuck anywhere and will be back in time to get tested before the next shows.

The self-quarantine is voluntary, but compliance is expected
Which states are on the travel advisory list? Are there travel restrictions to or from New Jersey? | FAQ

New Jersey: No penalty for violating the order.

Like New York and Connecticut, New Jersey also asks travelers from high-risk states with more than 10 new daily cases per 100,000 residents to self-quarantine. But Governor Phil Murphy’s advisory is the laxest in the region.

Enforcement is based on the honor system. “The self-quarantine is voluntary, but compliance is expected. Travelers and residents returning from impacted states typically will not need to check-in with public health officials, unless otherwise they are involved in contact tracing efforts or required to do so by their employer or any other federal, state or local law or order. It is expected that individuals will follow the recommendation to self-quarantine,” according to the travel advisory.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,317 Posts
Congrats to Alexa Bliss (along with her fans) for having a 4th fan thread :)

For the record, Alexa is also the most compelling part of the Universal title feud for me (although Braun Strowman turning into a monster heel has recently interested me too).

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,317 Posts
View attachment 90071

All hail The Five Feet of Fury, The Goddess, and WF's own Cupcake, Alexa Bliss.
Wow, that’s quite a nice view :p

Anyway, here’s hoping that Alexa Bliss stays babyface for a while.

I think there’s plenty of potential for her as a top face :)

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,157 Posts
Wow, that’s quite a nice view :p

Anyway, here’s hoping that Alexa Bliss stays babyface for a while.

I think there’s plenty of potential for her as a top face :)
I swear the people at house shows are always doing God's work lol.

I hope so too, it would be a shame if the E turned her heel again without a proper face run.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
The FOURTH Alexa Bliss Fan Thread. (y) Amazing, congrats to all the fans that contribute.

Thank you to Ger for setting this official thread up to continue discussions. Here's to many great discussions about Alexa Bliss and a fifth, sixth, ..... 🍻

Congrats to Alexa Bliss (along with her fans) for having a 4th fan thread :)

For the record, Alexa is also the most compelling part of the Universal title feud for me (although Braun Strowman turning into a monster heel has recently interested me too).
So how do you see the match at Summerslam panning out? Any ideas on who will win and how will Alexa effect the match?

For me, I'm not sure what type of match it's gonna be for starters. Will it be just a regular match in the ring or some special location match. Because if it's just a regular ring, then I'm trying to figure out where Alexa fits in. Show up in an image like the Swamp. Or she's tried up backstage, or does a run in to distract.

It wouldn't shock me if this whole thing is a trick on the Fiend. That's another possibility. A way to get back at him, Alexa has been playing this role, luring the Fiend in. So much they can do here, should be interesting.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It could be both ways, so Alexa could support Braun or the Fiend. It will be difficult to know, when it is the real Alexa Bliss or just the Fiend being transformed into her or a reincarnation of Sister Abigail. Remember, the Fiend let Braun fight against a second Braun in the swamp.

But so far, I see no reason why the "real" Alexa should fight Braun. Or do I miss something?
Braun saying "he gives a damn" was just an excuse to be less vulnerable to the fiend, I guess.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Starting this Friday WWE welcomes us to the Thunderdome. Of course it won't be hard to top the PC warehouse, but I'm really interested how that approach will work out.

WWE ThunderDome, featuring a state-of-the-art set, video boards, pyrotechnics, lasers, cutting-edge graphics and drone cameras, will take WWE fans’ viewing experience to an unprecedented level starting this Friday, Aug. 21 on FOX, kicking off SummerSlam Weekend.

“WWE has a long history of producing the greatest live spectacles in sports and entertainment, yet nothing compares to what we are creating with WWE ThunderDome,” said Kevin Dunn, WWE Executive Vice President, Television Production. “This structure will enable us to deliver an immersive atmosphere and generate more excitement amongst the millions of fans watching our programming around the world.”

With the debut of WWE ThunderDome, WWE will take residency at Amway Center in Orlando and virtually bring fans into the arena via live video on massive LED boards, in conjunction with The Famous Group and its proprietary technology, for every Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and WWE pay-per-view event. Starting tonight, fans can register for their virtual seat to be part of upcoming shows via www.WWEThunderDome.com or at WWE’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.

“As WWE takes residency at the world-class Amway Center, we have reimagined our live event experience for today’s environment,” said Brian Flinn, WWE Chief Marketing & Communications Officer. “In partnership with The Famous Group, we will virtually bring our fans back into the show and recreate the interactive in-arena atmosphere that has been a staple of WWE events for decades.”

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
With the debut of WWE ThunderDome, WWE will take residency at Amway Center in Orlando and virtually bring fans into the arena via live video on massive LED boards, in conjunction with The Famous Group and its proprietary technology, for every Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and WWE pay-per-view event. Starting tonight, fans can register for their virtual seat to be part of upcoming shows via www.WWEThunderDome.com or at WWE’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
Will anyone here register for it? :) I won`t, because of the timezone.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Starting this Friday WWE welcomes us to the Thunderdome. Of course it won't be hard to top the PC warehouse, but I'm really interested how that approach will work out.

Wow, didn't we talk about this months ago about this very possibility? Figured the way things were working was going to be the new "norm" until everyone gets out of this Covid-19 stuff. I'm pretty used to it myself. I like everything the way it is. Although I think the recorded fan cheers/boos are not necessary. Wish they would stop that imo.

One thing I would say about this new innovative process. I hope I can't see these people during the PPV's or any future RAW/SD. I'm all for seeing the initial setup before the PPV, but not looking forward to seeing video boards of people during matches in the background. But that's just me. If during the match, the wrestlers do a cool move or great bump, are we gonna cut to a screen to see a bunch of people in zoom squares going Ohhh, Ahhhh, Daaammm! I hope they don't. Please let me be wrong.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess it will be similar to what the NBA is doing with their virtual fans.
Thank you, now we got an impression.

One thing I would say about this new innovative process. I hope I can't see these people during the PPV's or any future RAW/SD. I'm all for seeing the initial setup before the PPV, but not looking forward to seeing video boards of people during matches in the background. But that's just me. If during the match, the wrestlers do a cool move or great bump, are we gonna cut to a screen to see a bunch of people in zoom squares going Ohhh, Ahhhh, Daaammm! I hope they don't. Please let me be wrong.
Showing that would turn the action into something strange, I agree on that.

·
Death Rides a Horse
1,157 Posts
1 - 20 of 630 Posts