Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not even going to voice my thoughts on the ppv, but MCMG, and Lethal.. thank God youse saved us from blowing our heads off. anyway the whole point of my post is this, ECW is doing nothing right now and its idiotic, allthey do is come out to the crowd and just stare at the ring. i feel like the only reason theyre not pulling the trigger on launching this storyline is cause there still striving for heyman, and honstly who knows when theyll sign him.so heres my idea, and this might seem like a crazy idea to the creative team but here itgoes......HAVE TAZ LEAD THE GROUP UNTILL HEYMAN COMES IN. hes the only one who legitametlly cant wrestle so he could be perfect as the boss for now. thoughts?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
Thank you, finally someone agrees with me about Jay Lethal. Why the fuck you crying for Jay? Flair embarrassed your brother on national tv, beating him is not a honor it's REVENGE.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Lethal has improved leaps and bounds since Black Machismo and Flair putting him over tonight only enforces that.
He does get a win, but that really doesn't help him much. He was supposed to win, how bad would it look if Lethal lost to Flair at his age? They should just be happy it wasn't the worst match on the show.

·
Registered
210 Posts
They're trying to build suspense for when they actually do something. It would have no impact if they just attacked or whatever on the first night. Give it time.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
They're trying to build suspense for when they actually do something. It would have no impact if they just attacked or whatever on the first night. Give it time.
They should have atleast done something tonight. Now they have to wait an entire month to do something big. Unless they want it spoiled 2 weeks in advance.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Flair is a 61 years old man. Nobody take him seriously in a wrestling match.
You are batshit crazy.

He can take any bump you throw at him, he gets up faster and looks less out of breath than half the roster and not to mention he's still Ric "God! Woo!" Flair and puts people over like fuck.

One of the best matches I've seen at a ppv in the last few months.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Giving Lethal a push makes sense on the face of it. Lets see what he can do at a higher card position.

The ECW angle in 2010 doesn't. Just get on with it and let it go. Or skip getting on with it at all. It's only productive purpose is giving some lower card guys something to do. Otherwise, it's almost guaranteed a go nowhere angle anymore.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Fuck the old ECW wrestlers. Noone gives a shit anymore. Wasn't one of the main focal points of the original ECW to push innovative and new ideas? To push new guys that the crowds actually wanted to see? To push the wreslters who deserved it rather than old-timers clinging onto their "spot"?

That's exactly what these out-of-shape and out-of-money guys are doing now. Noone really wants to see Raven, Stevie Richards, and the rest of the ECW crew. Get these former-WWF jobbers off my TV screen.

·
Registered
11,498 Posts
You are batshit crazy.

He can take any bump you throw at him, he gets up faster and looks less out of breath than half the roster and not to mention he's still Ric "God! Woo!" Flair and puts people over like fuck.

One of the best matches I've seen at a ppv in the last few months.
Hogan vs. Flair for the TNA WORLD TITLE,BOOKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,615 Posts
Flair carried Lethal. Watch the match again before disagreeing. Every call, every bump, every action from flair flops to arguing with Hebner... it was the Nature Boy show. 60+ years old and taking superplexes out there. Amazing.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts