Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so Sasha seems to be outnumbered by Alicia's boytoy and keeps triggering the crazy Fox to attack The Boss.

We're probably getting a mixed tag match at Extreme Rules. Who should Sasha's partner be? It's probably going to be a Cruiserweight.

·
Registered
222 Posts
It's probably gonna be Rich Swann UNLESS Cedric Alexander has his surprise comeback and teams with Sasha at ER but I don't remember when he's supposed to come back... but maybe, no idea.

The only part of this match I give any crap about is that it involves Noam Dar lol

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
It's probably gonna be Rich Swann UNLESS Cedric Alexander has his surprise comeback and teams with Sasha at ER but I don't remember when he's supposed to come back... but maybe, no idea.

The only part of this match I give any crap about is that it involves Noam Dar lol
Cedric Alexander was my guess. He had a vignette last week, or they ones before.

A return on a ppv would be way more exciting than randomly showing up for a cwc match

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That slap from Sasha Banks made me want to see an intergender match between Dar Wars and Sasha Banks. Dar's been wrestling women on the indies while working for WWE in recent weeks and Sasha has experience wrestling men. It'd be sick.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,379 Posts
Ok, so Sasha seems to be outnumbered by Alicia's boytoy and keeps triggering the crazy Fox to attack The Boss.

We're probably getting a mixed tag match at Extreme Rules. Who should Sasha's partner be? It's probably going to be a Cruiserweight.
It will be cedric. He is back anytime now and makes sense with his previous story with fox

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Darren Young. I could buy him as Sasha's gay best friend who goes shopping and talks about relationships over some Starbucks venti frappes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That slap from Sasha Banks made me want to see an intergender match between Dar Wars and Sasha Banks. Dar's been wrestling women on the indies while working for WWE in recent weeks and Sasha has experience wrestling men. It'd be sick.
I miss the days of intergender matches, where the men and women could wrestle each other, those were some of my favourite matches.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I'll be Cedric or Rich but Cedric makes more sense.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts