Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This diva (if you can call her that) is the only reason I'm going to watch the very uninteresting NXT Season 3. Does anyone know anything about this 6ft9 beast of a woman?

PS. Looks like Beth isn't the most dominant diva in WWE anymore.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
She should be pushed big on the show and maybe be the winner. But when this season of NXT ends they definitely need to put her on the roster, it doesnt matter if she isnt a strong worker, just of her look alone shes a freakshow and should be booked as the monster heel divas then maybe they could build to a Beth/Aloisia feud over who is the most dominate divas.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
She would be intriguing if wrestling was still in it's circus stages. I've got no interest in seeing her wrestling ability (or lack thereof).

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Wont be long before she's Santino's on screen girlfriend. Could see it now, a Tamina/Aloisia match where the winner marries Santino.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If she botches one move she could kill a diva.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
she's ugly

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Her and Beth is a natural feud, just by the sheer look of this woman... Vickie only adds to this. And will give her the heat she needs. Unless she turns on Vickie during the show.
After thinking about it, i wonder if Beth could bodyslam this girl ala Hogan/Andre, it would be absolutely epic.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
She is going undefeated for the entire season. AJ should get her in the poll at the end though.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
One of the most interested people I've been wanting to see in wrestling in a long while. However being on this NXT divas show is not gonna do much for her at all. She should be on the main roster with Melina and McCool even though I don't know anything about her past or wrestling abilities. At first I wanted to say something funny about her to add to this thread because I think her freakish size is quite baffling why Johnny Ace only hires the same type of divas then hires a woman this size.

I heard WWE was trying to look into signing Awesome Kong but due to Johnny Cochran getting involved in her case against Bubba The Love Sponge WWE thought she'd be too controversial. This and the fact that WWE lately has been trying to be expect the unexpected with some of the booking and weird shit on Raw we've been seeing. So a woman not the typical mold seems about right at the moment. I just don't know what she'll bring yet, but I'll give her a chance. She just can't be this don't make fun of me because of my height, I could be pretty too type of girl. If they do that then she is really doomed. She has to be the couter act to these divas like the Bella Twins, Kelly Kelly and Layla.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm really looking forward to seeing how she can work. I'm betting she'll end up being one of the top workers in the women's division and one of the top stars if WWE utilize here correctly.

·
Registered
159 Posts
This diva (if you can call her that) is the only reason I'm going to watch the very uninteresting NXT Season 3. Does anyone know anything about this 6ft9 beast of a woman?

PS. Looks like Beth isn't the most dominant diva in WWE anymore.
This is her my space homepage: http://www.myspace.com/isistheamazon and twitter: http://twitter.com/AloisiaWWE

Very impressive height for a woman. Im interested in her first appearance on NXT next week. She is the only reason that i will watch the show next week. I don't think, that NXT continues after this 3rd season because there are no big names in it. Goldust and Primo are jobbers for years. And Kelly Kelly as a "pro" is a joke in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
This is her my space homepage: http://www.myspace.com/isistheamazon and twitter: http://twitter.com/AloisiaWWE

Very impressive height for a woman. Im interested in her first appearance on NXT next week. She is the only reason that i will watch the show next week. I don't think, that NXT continues after this 3rd season because there are no big names in it. Goldust and Primo are jobbers for years. And Kelly Kelly as a "pro" is a joke in my opinion.
As is all the pro's on Nxt season 3.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Yeah, I'm not gonna bother with this season.

However, this is finally a diva that stands out. I hope they let her go rampaging around the locker room, destroy the divas division, and maybe go over some guys as well. Build her up as a monster heel imo.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts