Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Don't be hating. Just take a look half the threads these days are like "I hate this", "Americans and Canadians Hate eachother", "Hating on this shit", HATE HATE HATE !

I've had enough of the bullshit. Start loving d00ds!

O... this is rants.

I see.

Edit: So I decided to rant about hating in rants. So ****ing what?

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
WTF who gives a flying f*ck about hating in rants. That's what this forum is for. Look at reality d00d, most people in the world hate each other. That hippie shit ended in the 70's.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
You stole my post. I was going to bring up all the hating that's happening in rants. Looks like I'll have to start a hate thread about you. :)

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
WTF I dont care. You're the one who made the stupid thread to begin with. Deal with the consequences. ya.

And my name is Bubba T, dick licker.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't deal with n00bs like you contaminating the forums.

And I said dickfuker.

Not licker.

Ya dumb ****.

And I also don't give a shit how the **** your gay ass username is spelt.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Wait, you make a dumb ass thread, and I'm a n00b? :lmao

I dont give a flying f*ck what you said. That's what I'm calling you.

Admit you were wrong making this thread, then STFU. Thank you.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No bitch.

Stop the haiting dick****er.

And yeah you ****ing n00b that has no life. 12 hundred posts in 2 ****ing months. Give me a break you 05' n00b on a stick.

Fvcktard.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Bubba, why so much hate. Just take a deep breath and not freak out about Air Hendrix's Rant. Oh and who knows, the Hippie thing could make a comeback. ;)

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
You are a dumbass.

I may have 1200 posts, but my spam is in the word games.

You swearing every other word proves how juvenile you are. Take an English class and learn how to speak properly.

Fvcktard? WTF? You're making up words now? Please STFU, OK?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by Bubba T
You swearing every other word proves how juvenile you are. Take an english class and learn how to speak proper.
Hey man, I don'tthink you can critize him for swearing to much when you just swore just as much. Also weren't you saying that it's ok to hate in rants, when you then say it is bad to sweare in them. Wait, I just confused myself. Please explain what you ment.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
You swearing every other word proves how juvenile you are. Take an english class and learn how to speak proper.
Hey man, I don'tthink you can critize him for swearing to much when you just swore just as much. Also weren't you saying that it's ok to hate in rants, when you then say it is bad to sweare in them. Wait, I just confused myself. Please explain what you ment.

First off, I only said one curse word in my pevious post. Take a look at his posts in this thread and then look at mine. Difference, rit?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
First off, I only said one curse word in my pevious post. Take a look at his posts in this thread and then look at mine. Difference, rit?
I counted Dumasss, f*ck, Fvcktard(by the way I love the word :D), and I don't know if you guys would count WTF and STFU. But I'm not trying to hate here so don't get mad, ok. :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts