Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay first of all...its bad enough alot of the people in media section have a certain amount of posts and 97% of them get there post total in the media section. While others (like me) actually post around other parts of the forum and not just the Womens Section either. But its even worse that most of those posts that those people have are "thx" or "reply" or "cool" or even bad enough as the letter L or just a bunch of letters together that dont even resemble anything close to a word. Im sick of coming in there and trying to download a match or something and it being blocked by a bunch of n00bs. The least they could do is post a sentence or actually post in other parts of the forum.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
That's when you pm an admin or supermod, and tell them the names of these idiots that spam like that, so they can be dealt with. I have no problem with banning some idiots that spam constantly just to view media.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
what about having it so that you have to have a certain amont of post before you can down load anythign? Cause it's been pissing me off to tryign to watch a match and you can't cause noobs beat ya too it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,339 Posts
I would like to say that even though majority of my posts are in the media section, I do post in other areas. I think that newbies shouldn't be able to post until like 50 posts. I am a member of like 5 or 6 message boards and would always chat about WWE, and they all suck except for this one. I know another forum that makes you post 400 times, and then ask for permission. I think the least you could do is make a rrule where 30-50 posts minimum should be allowed
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Cool or thanks is fine. Why have an entire sentence? It's posted for PEOPLE to download, not "regular posters." If you want to give it to posters you like, PM them and don't post the link.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE 'N00BS' IN WOW AND WMM

Thanks.
 

·
DOOMED
Joined
·
33,209 Posts
William2k2DJ said:
I would like to say that even though majority of my posts are in the media section, I do post in other areas. I think that newbies shouldn't be able to post until like 50 posts. I am a member of like 5 or 6 message boards and would always chat about WWE, and they all suck except for this one. I know another forum that makes you post 400 times, and then ask for permission. I think the least you could do is make a rrule where 30-50 posts minimum should be allowed

all that happens if you do that is people spam so they get to the amount of posts needed to view the media, which means even more spam.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
I understand the "thanks" or "cool" replies. But I despise the "kjlfkjso" or "o" replies where the person obviously just nails the keyboard randomly, hits reply, and watches the media. Bastards...
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I really don't give a shit if they do it.

If people get "mad" because they don't get sentence-long ass-kisses and thanks, they should stop posting pictures and media. Really.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes...but you contributed alot to this forum.

I get mad because all those people dont even post on the rest of the forum at all and just leech. While people like me actually post on the site but when we want to DL a video, we cant cause its block.

Nitemare, this forum rarely changes anything. Doesnt stop people from posting in it.
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Ooooh, you're all mad because you registered and decided to post more than 250 times, and you can't get media because people with 10 or less posts registered just for the media section?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: they have just as much right to the media as you do. It's there for users, which doesn't require posts (except to get the media).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
even if newbies couldn't post in the media section there would still be a possibility that what you want to download would be blocked when you get there

but it's not cool when people just write some letters. at least they can say thanks
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
What's the difference?

Oh, wow! He said thanks!

wtf does anyone give a shit? That's just pathetic, moronic, and...SHIT.
 

·
What's up, vanilla face?
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
^

Dam straight man.

Like do you really upload stuff so people online you've never seen can say: Thanks for the upload?

If you do you possibly need to change your outlook on life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
You only posting to get rep anyway what the differnce if you give a line of crap or a thnx
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Nitemare said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: they have just as much right to the media as you do. It's there for users, which doesn't require posts (except to get the media).
You call them users. I call them leechers.

Nitemare said:
Ooooh, you're all mad because you registered and decided to post more than 250 times, and you can't get media because people with 10 or less posts registered just for the media section?
Damn straight and I'm posting a rant. Thats what this forum is here for right? Because under the description of this forums it says:

Vent: Thats what I'm doing. I should be able to do it without you coming in here with all this bullshit just because you dont really like me after the other post I made in here.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,502 Posts
dude505 said:
You only posting to get rep anyway what the differnce if you give a line of crap or a thnx
you can get rep "If" we want too. and it wont benefit you anyway.
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top