Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks that way.Think its safe to say Lesnar is dropping the title at Wrestlemania ( whether its Roman or Rollins who is champ at the end of the night is the only real speculation), Cena is OBVIOUSLY going over Rusev, I think its safe to say either Ambrose or Bryan are winning the IC title match and it seems to me WWE are building up the Paige/Bellla feud to give Paige her Wrestlemania moment by finally thrawting the twins and winning back the title on the big stage.

How would you feel if this happened and all the single championships changed hands at Wrestlemania? When was the last time that happened? HAS that ever happened? I can't remember.

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
I think Ambrose is gonna get fucked again, not win the IC Title and "turn heel" on Reigns the next night on Raw.
Like Ryback did to Cayna in 2013. He'll then get totally dominated by Reigns in 2/3 matches.

"Turn heel" means he's still going to get cheered as a babyface.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Doubt the Divas title will change, if reports are true it looks like the title won't even be defended, but that could change between now and then, if it were to be defended I agree Paige should win it.

But the rest will all change.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
The IC title match should be a triple threat between Ambrose, Truth, and Barret.

Then Bryan should win the battle royal, since it would have symbolism about the royal rumble, and fans would react much better from how they did for Reigns.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Wade Barrett needs to retain.
Dean & Bryan don't deserve to win the IC title.

I want Rusev to be win but not gonna happen unfortunately.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,433 Posts
Everyone should retain. Seth is meh, Reigns is turrible. Bryan/Ziggles are too good for IC. Ambrose is meh. Paige doesn't need to be a 30 time Champ before she even turns 30. Rusev losing doesn't need to happen to Cena and despite the insane level of hate he gets when it benefits a potential star WWE book Cena to lose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts