Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck is with all these threads about Babyboy and ChrisDV and people getting "owned"?What the fuck is getting owned?Is this the new fad of the forums to diss these two girls and say everyone is "owned" by you?Thats got to be one of the most ridicilous things ive ever heard besides the Mean being "controversial"

I swear that all the people who have this owned crap in their sigs are nothin more then a bunch of kids acting like theyre a gang on other members.

I dont see any of you with KingSteel is owned, so that shows you somethin about how yall like to pick on little pussies that cant defend themselves.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Hmmmm, Hobo likes what Hobo reads. KingSteelJack is allowed to have his opinion, although it would be more suited to "Uncensored"(Bring back the name "Rants"!!!).
I know I have a copy of a conversation between myself and Terry in my sig which I think I use the term "pwned". But It's more to poke fun at Chainy than be part of any "fad".

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
The Lonesome Hobo said in post #4 :
Hmmmm, Hobo likes what Hobo reads. KingSteelJack is allowed to have his opinion, although it would be more suited to "Uncensored"(Bring back the name "Rants"!!!).
I know I have a copy of a conversation between myself and Terry in my sig which I think I use the term "pwned". But It's more to poke fun at Chainy than be part of any "fad".
Bring back the name Rants. Uncensored sounds silly.
These threads bagging users are getting old. IT's a forum for God's sake. Opinions are what keeps it going. Just because you don't like how person posts or don't agree with them doesn't mean you should hate them. So what if someone said something about you or sent you a PM. Take it on the chin and shut the fuck up.
If you can't handle shit if it's given to you then turn the computer off and go cuddle Mummy. Maybe she might give a shit. I don't!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^^Also agree with Rajah. That said, I rather enjoyed the Rant thread about me started by TheMilleniumMan, who even said I hadn't done anything to him.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Seeming as we're in uncensored, no shit. Idiot. You want to be so pedantic as to point out my mis nameing of saying who linked? Seriousley, who gives a shit. Silence Mini-DV.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Uncensored eh?

Well BrokenDickVersion1 i do fucking want to fucking be so fucking pedantic as to point out your fucking blatently obvious misnaming of who linked so the person who did fucking post the fucking link gets the proper fucking credit.

And if anybody (important) has a problem with me saying that then change the forum name back to rants. :agree:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts