Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 3768 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,341 Posts
Re: **All Smackdown TV Ratings, Buys, Draw Talk Here** - THE BLUE BRAND RATINGS WAR

Feel like you're coming up with a number they can't reach just to laugh at them :Seth.

It's still Smackdown which has gotten a bad rep for years so I wouldn't expect everyone to tune in even if it were for a big event.
Nah, no reason to laugh, WWE has been getting bad ratings for both shows for long enough. Draft is a big deal. The biggest thing they've done all year.

·
52,341 Posts
Re: **All Smackdown TV Ratings, Buys, Draw Talk Here** - THE BLUE BRAND RATINGS WAR

3.1 million for a DRAFT show.

Oh. My. God.

It's panic time.

·
Registered
753 Posts

:dead2 :dead2
SmackDown viewership
this week(7/21) Vs last week(7/14)

3.170M Vs 2.068M
(+1.002M/+53.29%)

Hey guys. I accidentally posted in the RAW ratings thread without noticing this new thread and thank you SHIV for bringing that to my attention. So sorry for the delay.

This could be the first time in many years that SD has beaten RAW in viewership(maybe since the ruthless aggression era). There are ways to track ratings but viewership figures for all those SD episodes are elusive to track down and compare.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

WWE SmackDown Viewership For The Draft

Source: Showbuzz Daily

Last night's live WWE SmackDown, featuring the WWE Draft and the first show since moving to Tuesday nights, drew 3.170 million viewers. This is up from last week's show, which drew 2.068 million viewers.

SmackDown was #6 for the night in viewership, due to the various mainstream news programs covering the Republican National Convention.
SmackDown came in at #1 for the night in the 18-49 demographic.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0720/614762/wwe-smackdown-viewership-for-the-draft/

·
Registered
5,098 Posts

For this one week, does this mean WWE can claim that it saved Smackdown to USA?

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

Oh yeah, Vince will love that, all his discarded midgets blowing up his handpicked Raw roster.

Owned, I guess.

Reactions: Even Flow

·
Registered
7,258 Posts

those are great numbers, you don't randomly get +2 million viewers because of the draft

the increase is pretty big

·
52,341 Posts

My burhs. You don't realize.

SD has already beaten RAW this week, in fact, RAW got 3.133 while SD is 3.170. Not even a day and RAW already taking the Ls

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
For a Draft show..and they still barely beat them, with no 3rd hour to drag them down. That isn't good, bro. :lmao That is SCARY bad. This was the Draft with the ENTIRE roster on the show.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

those are great numbers, you don't randomly get +2 million viewers because of the draft

the increase is pretty big
First off, it's one million.
Then secondly:
The alternate explanation is that Smackdown just happens to increase this week.

Which means OF COURSE it's the draft. What else?

Jesus ...

I swear, some people still believe earth is flat and Vince knows what he's Doing.
And let us be honest here, the shock is not Smackdown drawing a good number because of its inaugural new era show, it's RAW actually losing viewers for its doomsday show.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts

For a Draft show..and they still barely beat them, with no 3rd hour to drag them down. That isn't good, bro. :lmao That is SCARY bad. This was the Draft with the ENTIRE roster on the show.
Well. Considering 2016 standards, especially for SmackDown, this is a good number. The show went under 2 milions not so long ago. Is it bad overall speaking for the draft? Yes, but for SD, this is quite a nice number. Was the show good? Nope, but this goes to show you if you promote something, you can gather interest.

We'll see if they can keep up the momentum even after the draft buzz (answer, they won't)

·
Registered
95 Posts

They're probably happy with that rating.

It doesn't matter cause unless Smackdown is drastically different from what RAW has been these past few years, the only way is down.

21 - 40 of 3768 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.