Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I IMed Furno himself to see what he thinks about the rating thread:

me (6:56:31 PM): Do you mind if I bother you with something?
Furno (6:56:37 PM): Shoot...
me (6:56:52 PM): Do you think we should get rid of the Ratings thread, or keep it?
Furno (6:57:26 PM): That's a tough question, I think that we should keep it.
me (6:57:50 PM): thank you. I also think so.

Looks like he likes it.....

Now with Nitemare:

me (7:00:11 PM): Mind if I bother you for a sec with something?
nitemare (7:00:18 PM): =-O:-*>:eek::cool:
me (7:00:24 PM): Rating thread. Good or bad idea?
nitemare (7:00:45 PM): good idea
nitemare (7:00:47 PM): bad idea
nitemare (7:00:51 PM): it doesn't matter
nitemare (7:00:55 PM): RF made it
me (7:01:15 PM): Come on, I need your input here. One or the other
me (7:02:26 PM): ok then, let it be said that your first answer was Good
nitemare (7:02:37 PM): NO
nitemare (7:02:49 PM): i love the idea

Snapper:

mwoodnwa (7:13:05 PM): damnit! I know you're there
mwoodnwa (7:13:20 PM): talk to me
mwoodnwa (7:13:29 PM): I seek guidance
michaelWILSON05 (7:16:06 PM): yeah
michaelWILSON05 (7:16:11 PM): what u need
mwoodnwa (7:16:37 PM): what do you think of the ratings thread?
michaelWILSON05 (7:17:41 PM): i like seprate ones
michaelWILSON05 (7:17:56 PM): more exposure of banners and all

Two out of three liked it.
But none of that matters, RF says he likes it, its his idea, therefor, it stays.
If it gets closed, or unstickyed (TEP), I'm gonna look into getting someone unmodded, against my good judgement, because I like this person as friend, and as a graphics designer.

I have no problem with seperate ones, but try to post in the thread too.
Now for the good part;
I've tried to be nice about this, but you leave me no choice. OZ is cracking down.
There will be no more talk about this. This is the end. If you have any complaints, PM me, so I personally can tell you to stfu.
From now on in rates, you WILL list one good quality in the banner. I'm sick of looking at all these posts that list nothing but the bad.
And there will be NO more X-Treme flaming. (Boater) I don't care if he's an idiot, if he sucks, if he rips graphics. If you wanna make fun of him, do it in a PM!

If you think I'm trying to get a good laugh at anything I said above, try me.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Why dont you ask more people?To me it really doesnt matter.I did ask some others..

Knocturnal:

michaelWILSON05: do you think we should have one thread for gfx ratings or seprate ones?
Diabetic316: seperate i guess

Street_fighter:

michaelWILSON05: do you think we should have one thread for gfx ratings or seprate ones?
SfAlph3: One Thread.

Staying In Gaming:

a x s m e d i a: Different threads for different pieces of art; or one thread per person

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
That seems fair enough, the admins run the place.

I dont think theres a problem with flaming others graphics.
The post ideas to make it better, but your the boss:)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I asked 3 more:

Guitarplayer218

michaelWILSON05: you think there should be one thread for gfx or seprate threads?
MstrofCeremonys: I think each person should have their own rating thread

Im Tha Real It

michaelWILSON05: you think there should be one thread for gfx or seprate threads?
Im tha real IT: seperate

SOM/Silent Servant/?

Thugoutlaw2002: seperate

Strong Bad/?

Jackal0689: i guess for you banner making nerds;-)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I agree^

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I asked more!:

Kaneanite

michaelWILSON05: do you think we should have one thread for banner ratings or seprate?
Kaneanite001: meh, either way.....
Kaneanite001: I never check out that forum section neway
Kaneanite001: but itd probably be better with one thread....easier to look after

Stinger

michaelWILSON05: do you think we should have one thread for banner ratings or seprate?
Stinger Is God: Dont Care
michaelWILSON05: ok

Y2JZA

Jza rian: seperate

street_fighter

SfAlph3: one

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
?????
I don't want to ban you (I can't), or have you de-modded, its just that you hardly ever post, and when you come back after being gone for weeks, you start immediatly changing stuff. If anyone should wanna get de-modded its me! I'm the one taking the rap for this. Look at half the posts. They all say "Yeah OZ, you should." Or "Yeah OZ, why did you?"
As if enough people didn't hate me here already, now everyone in the GFX board does too.

And apparently you ALL missed the point of this thread. It's not a compromise, and its certainly not asking you what you think. Its telling you how its gonna be. If Tep wants to change anything he can, its his right.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
TEPODESTA!! said:
Even if it was for a bit. everything in your life is worth a try!
Thank You Mr. President for that inspirational speech.
Or was that more of a Cliff Claven, loves the job speech?
You tell me.

Anyways, no one seemed to mention this fact. All the people making their "Graphic Showrooms," what are you gonna do when new threads are made? Eventually their gonna get pushed down.
And if everyone makes a new thread for each banner, then the forum gets cluttered....

And now to counter-strike your "Panic" statement; No one paniced. If anyone did, it certainly WAS NOT me. To be an asshole, I don't give a damn about you, the forums, or the members. You can ask Hankey, I didn't even want the mod job. I never asked for it. I never said 'yes.' It was just kinda given to me. Because I love the graphics boards, I didn't complain, because I wanna see the best for them. So now for my counter-strike; "Bite Me"

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Say this? Exactly what is 'this?'
Are you gonna get all immature over a little post?
And what'd I say on AIM? Nothing.

So far, all of your posts in this thread have been negativly aimed towards me. What'd I do to you? I can't think of anything so far.....

(and for the record, that was posted about 8 hours before we talked on AIM)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts