Wrestling Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 2185 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,669 Posts
It's interesting how the ratings continue to get terribly worse no matter who you push on top and no matter what's worthwhile on the show.

It's almost like the company needs to sort its shit together with its management and 'creativity.'

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Imagine being one of the few programs offering new content right now and you have millions of people wanting a distraction from the outside world and you can't offer a program they should be willing to ge into

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
I doubt we will see a regular show until mid-late May at the soonest. After the first week we have seen a drop each week. Maybe we see a bump next week but I doubt it will last past next week.
May is exceedingly optimistic, given many sports leagues are thinking June at the earliest. Yes Vince will try to run shows, but crowdless shows specifically will go on for most of the rest of the year. This pandemic won't be contained in 2 months, especially not in the US.

The whole year is a complete write-off imo. Anyone who gets a push or title reign during this time I feel bad for.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
It feels like they don't want to do anything too big or their plans fell through because of the virus. Most of the Raw mania feuds feel unimportant. Some of the stories are just bad and some are non-existent.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
May is exceedingly optimistic, given many sports leagues are thinking June at the earliest. Yes Vince will try to run shows, but crowdless shows specifically will go on for most of the rest of the year. This pandemic won't be contained in 2 months, especially not in the US.

The whole year is a complete write-off imo. Anyone who gets a push or title reign during this time I feel bad for.
Until we don't have treatment or/and a vaccin we will not come back to the life we had before the start of this pandemic.

This is for every country in the world.

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
Until we don't have treatment or/and a vaccin we will not come back to the life we had before the start of this pandemic.

This is for every country in the world.
Even when we get back to "normal", many companies will be hurt bad by this layoff. WWE may be one of them, though their saudi and fox deals may still get them through for now.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Which WWE RAW Segment Scored The Lowest Quarter Hour Rating In Show History?

The Brock Lesnar - Paul Heyman that closed the show scored 1.574 million viewers and a 0.9 rating, which is the lowest quarter rating in show history. Lesnar segments are usually the highest rated of the show.

Below is the quarter hour breakdown of the show, courtesy of The Observer.

* Undertaker promo: 2,233,000 viewers.

* WrestleMania 35 Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey match: 2,213,000 (-20,000 viewers, so the taped match had the smallest drop on the show)

* Becky Lynch promo with Shayna Baszler angle / Aleister Black vs. Jason Cade: 2,173,000 (-40,000)

* Kevin Owens & Street Profits vs. Seth Rollins & Angel Garza & Austin Theory match: 1,948,000 (-225,000, the biggest drop on the show).

* Kevin Owens promo / Edge vs. Randy Orton video package: 1,868,000 (-80,000 viewers)

* Edge promo / Asuka vs. Kayden Carter: 1,813,000 (-55,000 viewers)

* Survivor Series 2019 Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio match: 1,599,000 (-214,000)

* Brock Lesnar - Paul Heyman promo: 1,574,000 (-25,000)

Which WWE RAW Segment Scored The Lowest Quarter Hour Rating In Show History? - Wrestling Inc.

2,081 Posts
"News shows dominated cable, with RAW coming in at #31 for the night. However, if you take out the news shows, it was still the most watched programming on cable. In 18-49, the first two hours were only behind two episodes of Love & Hip Hop, while the third hour was #7 in 18-49."

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
From what I saw WM was basically a house show that maintained the status quo. Expect ratings to further decline. How low can they go? Their decline is the most entertaining thing about the WWE these days.

·
Registered
735 Posts
V1 | D1: 2.311M [20th] | 0.780D [1st]
V2 | D2: 2.063M [29th] | 0.690D [4th]
V3 | D3: 1.925M [33rd] | 0.640D [6th]

3V | 3D: 2.100M | 0.703D

H2 | H1:
[ - 0.248M | - 10.73% ]
[ - 0.090D | - 11.54% ]
H3 | H2:
[ - 0.138M | - 6.69% ]
[ - 0.050D | - 7.25% ]
H3 | H1:
[ - 0.386M | - 16.70% ]
[ - 0.140D | - 17.95% ]

W-W:
[ + 0.176M | + 9.15% ]
[ + 0.120D | + 20.58% ]

Y-Y:
[ - 0.824M | - 28.18% ]
[ - 0.380D | - 35.09% ]

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
DAT POST MANIA BUMP HOOH HAH LMAO

Keep doing what you're doing Vince. I can't wait to see the numbers continue to tank over the summer. Another prediction: all the viewers they have and will lose during this pandemic won't come back.

Nobody should be proud of any wrestler getting pushed right now.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,643 Posts
Horrendous really but news is dominating as you'd expect. Can't really judge ratings at all in this climate.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,988 Posts
I hope people keep the same energy for the Wednesday night shows since they just did the worst numbers they ever did just last week.

Also, LOL at the people who said "big" guys will draw more. As the few folks on here with brains have been saying for awhile now, they're all in the same boat these days.

1821 - 1840 of 2185 Posts