Wrestling Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 2309 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
I agree Rollins has been very entertaining as a tweener/heel these past two weeks and frankly if his natural personality is allowed to shine through, he is quite tolerable on the mic. I've been watching the Rollins/Authority stuff and he was pretty good/alright on the mic, played the cowardly/cocky heel, HHH and Stephanie's babyboy role brilliantly and was hilarious and adorable. Just let him be that instead of the babyface people pleaser Cuck-to-Cringy Lynch "burn it down" WWE FOTC BS they had him do over the past year or so.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
With Becky missing on raw back to back I wonder who the ratings geeks will blame? I mean it’s beckys fault that the ratings have dropped so I have heard. So who is responsible for the continued drop? Common sense says that until the overall product improves ratings will continue to drop.

·
Banned
839 Posts
I see the manginas think just because Cringy Lynch didn't appear for two weeks it'd have a dramatic impact(positive or negative) on the ratings, lmao. It doesn't work like that. Although I'm pretty sure putting Cringy Lynch and most of the women's wrestling garbage would have as much of a negative impact on week-by-week viewership as segments/matches involving some random floppy matches. May be even worse
And what happens when Cringy Lynch is what Survivor Series and RTWM is built around? The viewership is at all-time lows just like last year...burn it down baybay.

If Cringy Lynch were even 10% of the "big star" her mangina fanboys claim she is, her presence or absence on a single edition of Raw or SD would cause an increase (or decrease) in at least 200-500K viewers, just like how one appearance by the Rock on SD on FOX premiere had an impact. 'Cause obviously, on his worst day with the lamest catchphrases or chants, Rock is still Rock, while Cringy Lynch is just Cringy, pukey, revulsive and an anti-draw.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Where are the damn ratings for this week's show?! I'm desperately waiting for that historic "low" since the shows have been utter garbage. They have improved by may be 25% but most of it is still filler, just like this Weeks Raw.

·
Registered
743 Posts
H1: 2.418M [10th] | 0.770D [4th]
H2: 2.279M [11th] | 0.710D [5th]
H3: 1.928M [14th] | 0.600D [6th]

3H: 2.208M | 0.693D

H2 | H1:
[ - 0.139M | - 5.75% ]
[ - 0.060D | - 7.79% ]
H3 | H2:
[ - 0.351M | - 15.40% ]
[ - 0.110D | - 15.49% ]
H3 | H1:
[ - 0.490M | - 20.26% ]
[ - 0.170D | - 22.08% ]

W-W:
[ + 0.099M | + 4.69% ]
[ - 0.017D | - 2.39% ]

Y-Y:
[ - 0.078M | - 3.41% ]
[ - 0.117D | - 14.44% ]

All-Time viewership rankings:

23rd lowest H1
16th lowest H2
10th lowest H3

13th lowest 3H

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Yeah, I don't think NFL has anything to do with RAW ratings anymore. For the most part the 3rd hour is always the same average lately regardless of competition, and the first hour ranges from 2.2 to 2.4, not really a substantial difference overall.

I think RAW and Smackdown will be doing exactly the same numbers very soon, which is around 2.2 ish

·
Banned
839 Posts
Meh. Seems Raw will be okay and have a stable 2-2.5 Million average viewers for the most part. It's Smackdown viewership that's going to drop considering their entire show is stale and lame AF outside of just one feud that had a lot of potential- Roman vs Bryan. The Fiend sucks and the ratings/viewership decline going into WM is going to prove it. Especially if they don't have a major star(Brock, Punk, Rock, and to a lesser extent Ronda) going into WM on the FOX show.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Meh. Seems Raw will be okay and have a stable 2-2.5 Million average viewers for the most part. It's Smackdown viewership that's going to drop considering their entire show is stale and lame AF outside of just one feud that had a lot of potential- Roman vs Bryan. The Fiend sucks and the ratings/viewership decline going into WM is going to prove it. Especially if they don't has a major star(Brock, Punk, Rock, and to a lesser extent Ronda) going into WM on the FOX show.
I think people are liking heel Seth. Opening with him is the right move versus other weeks when they’ve opened with stuff that has proven to be real channel changers.
Yep. Putting up Cringy Lynch segments or matches involving women in the beginning and end of the show is a sure way to kill the show. If anything, putting an 8-minute cruiserweight match would be a better choice than that.

Having a Seth slow burn heel turn is definitely creating intrigue and working in their favour, as is the AJ/Orton feud. That's what Monday might Raw always opened and closed the show with and that's how it should be. Always.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
It will continue to drop year after year. We have had 20 years of sample size to work with here. Aside from the odd ratings blip for a quarter or two when things might be going REALLY well, I expect next year to be scraping the 2.0s at best

1321 - 1340 of 2309 Posts