Wrestling Forum banner
4121 - 4140 of 4605 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Riddle is terrible, or at least his current character is. Y'all think Kross wearing an entrance mask and suspenders is the cringiest thing ever yet we're supposed to act like Ridde and the way he speaks/behaves in general is cool/good? 💀

·
Ho!
18,995 Posts
Good number for Raw, mostly a good bump. Lesnar and Lynch probably did have some impact, even though not advertised. Smackdown will be the show this week to see what impact they really had.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Wow. Well, good for Raw I guess. They were struggling in the ratings for a bit, but seem to have rebounded fairly well. No clue how anybody watches this show, but you can't argue with the results lately.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
People have said this every year and every year it stays between 1.6-1.8.
Their viewership has been dropping every year by about 400k if you look at the month of August from ‘17 to ‘20. Then from there they usually lose about 17% of their audience for football. However they have stayed more steady from ‘20 to ‘21 thanks to the return of live crowds. But I think the only year they’ve been at risk of going sub 1MM was last year and in the end they really didn’t get that close. So whether they stay around 1.7mm or not throughout this football season will probably rely on whether they have to go back to a thunderdome type setup. If they do I could see them dropping to the 1.2 to 1.4 range. If they can avoid that I think they stay in that range that you said.

3,844 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
How is Raw honestly doing these numbers. It's recently the last few weeks only started becoming watchable again. SD has been head and shoulders better than Raw for a while now, too. In America which of the shows is on the more popular channel?

·
Registered
11,448 Posts
People have said this every year and every year it stays between 1.6-1.8.
What are you talking about? It's only been 1.6-1.8 for about a year. In early 2020 they were still averaging 2 million (which itself was a huge drop from 2019 when they were averaging 2.3-2.6, which itself was a huge drop from 2018 when they could still pull 3 million on the regular)

4121 - 4140 of 4605 Posts