Wrestling Forum banner

2281 - 2300 of 2354 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol haha

if nba return does happen and have to go head to head with them in there currant state they are fucked and it could fall below one million viewers easy.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,217 Posts
N
I'll be honest, part of me didn't care simply because it featured Dolph Ziggler, who WWE has trained us to not care about or actively tune out of watching. And now all of a sudden we are expected to take him seriously after he got squashed by Otis several times.
No one took any of them seriously. According to Meltzer on his board on his site, it's tied for the second lowest in the demos ever. No one cares about any of them in that match.

·
Registered
539 Posts
N

No one took any of them seriously. According to Meltzer on his board on his site, it's tied for the second lowest in the demos ever. No one cares about any of them in that match.
I struggle to blame the talent. Drew looks like a superstar, Asuka is naturally charismatic and Sasha is cool enough. Unfortunately they did everything they could to drive away fans long before they went 3 hours.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I struggle to blame the talent. Drew looks like a superstar, Asuka is naturally charismatic and Sasha is cool enough. Unfortunately they did everything they could to drive away fans long before they went 3 hours.
Drew isn't a good enough between the ropes.

The women's division chases away viewers.

Only Seth and Randy Orton add viewers out of those on the main roster. The part timers only provide a small ratings bump for 1 week so they don't really count.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Drew isn't a good enough between the ropes.

The women's division chases away viewers.

Only Seth and Randy Orton add viewers out of those on the main roster. The part timers only provide a small ratings bump for 1 week so they don't really count.
for me the women are the only reason i'm still watching this garbage.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If they were, people would've stayed to watch.
Even the coolest film star cannot carry a giant turkey. For example , George Clooney and Arnie couldn't salvage Batman '97. Exorcist 2 had a great cast but is still one of the worst films ever made.

No fans + no kayfabe + no believability + over saturation + years of 50/50 booking + failure to move with the times + aging network = no real need to stick with it for 3 hours.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,217 Posts
Even the coolest film star cannot carry a giant turkey. For example , George Clooney and Arnie couldn't salvage Batman '97. Exorcist 2 had a great cast but is still one of the worst films ever made.

No fans + no kayfabe + no believability + over saturation + years of 50/50 booking + failure to move with the times + aging network = no real need to stick with it for 3 hours.
So, then I guess everyone over the past couple decades has an excuse.

If someone is a star, they will stick around. This is the lowest rated year of WWE TV ever.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I enjoyed Lashley vs. ricochet and the main event wrestling wise. The storyline was atrocious; but overall decent episode.

I think it's all just a sign of the times. Obvious reminder there are multiple crises around the world, no crowd, small venue; bland production. They are doing the best they can.

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
I'll be honest, part of me didn't care simply because it featured Dolph Ziggler, who WWE has trained us to not care about or actively tune out of watching. And now all of a sudden we are expected to take him seriously after he got squashed by Otis several times.
Ziggler and Sasha.

I swear Sasha has been on every WWE show in June.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,811 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
I did, but I’m in the minority :p
That match screamed you can tune out for the third hr, ain't nobody got time for it. As the ratings showed.

Honestly Orton and Seth to a lesser extent are the interesting things on this show. They're carrying the show. Drew is wasting his time feuding with geeks who have zero chance of beating him hence the lack of interest in his stuff.

2281 - 2300 of 2354 Posts