Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Werd up ya'll

Here's the deal, I see this forum has got a lot more active since I was on so I'm happy

But the real reason I am here; I want to give one or maybe even two of you the chance to make graphics for www.wrestling-edge.com - like the current standard of the splash there...

Now I've taken a really quick look through the forums and there are a few that I have liked, especially WildCard, I think there was something very special there even though it wasn't a proper splash.

So here's the deal, if you HONESTLY think you have the skills to do graphics for Wrestling-Edge.com, reply to this thread and let me know, show me samples, and if you're not, maybe you can recommend people to me because I am not very familiar with this forum.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ive been doing GFX for about a year now. I recently had to wipe my computer so Im afraid the work I can show you is rather limited. But hopefully the banner in my Sig is a good indication of what I can do with GFX.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im pretty sure I can yeah. I'll give it a go. If you like it, you can use it. If not then no worries. What about your logo for Wrestling Extreme? Am I using the same one you've got in the splash or what?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im gonna PM you with a spec in a minute, OK? See what you can do from it... Yes please use the W-E logo on it, the spec will have the details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts