Wrestling Forum banner

**ALL ~GOOD~ GRAFIX PPL READ**

936 views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  G0d Yo. 
#1 ·
Werd up ya'll

Here's the deal, I see this forum has got a lot more active since I was on so I'm happy :)

But the real reason I am here; I want to give one or maybe even two of you the chance to make graphics for www.wrestling-edge.com - like the current standard of the splash there...

Now I've taken a really quick look through the forums and there are a few that I have liked, especially WildCard, I think there was something very special there even though it wasn't a proper splash.

So here's the deal, if you HONESTLY think you have the skills to do graphics for Wrestling-Edge.com, reply to this thread and let me know, show me samples, and if you're not, maybe you can recommend people to me because I am not very familiar with this forum.

Thanks guys

#2 ·
Sounds cool. There are a lot of people here that can make some kickass graphics...

But on the topic of the site...why don't you get actual news posters exclusive to the site instead of just being part of this "network" of sites that all have the exact same news?

#10 ·
I think Christopher. is the one you should choose. Most things he makes are easy on the eyes. I make things that aren't. (Well I do, lately. )

Make like a small competition or something to see who could be your man.

#24 ·
Amish, if you want to get people making graphics for the site then make a thread saying what you want - like what style, what wrestlers (if you want them). Generally, request threads are far more active as people will have a go at doing what they're asked to, like it's some kind of challenege. There was a graphics tournament a while ago that was popular, something silmilar for a main site splash would probably be popular as well. A lot of people here would love to have their work online.

#26 ·
Liquid Smoke, was very impressed with that splash, stay tuned for the request thread I put in later on today. I am going to use your splash for summerslam so it is on www.wrestling-edge.com - this is not a paid position, but you will get recognition, and if chosen, will have a link to your site on W-E... just one thing, take out the two banners in your sig.. no need for 3 of the same bro lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.