Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Werd up ya'll

Here's the deal, I see this forum has got a lot more active since I was on so I'm happy :)

But the real reason I am here; I want to give one or maybe even two of you the chance to make graphics for www.wrestling-edge.com - like the current standard of the splash there...

Now I've taken a really quick look through the forums and there are a few that I have liked, especially WildCard, I think there was something very special there even though it wasn't a proper splash.

So here's the deal, if you HONESTLY think you have the skills to do graphics for Wrestling-Edge.com, reply to this thread and let me know, show me samples, and if you're not, maybe you can recommend people to me because I am not very familiar with this forum.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Sounds cool. There are a lot of people here that can make some kickass graphics...

But on the topic of the site...why don't you get actual news posters exclusive to the site instead of just being part of this "network" of sites that all have the exact same news?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I thought JDL (junk De lux) did the one at WE main page... but IMO i think hes the best guy for it.. or NDF (NotDaveFoley)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think Amish wont like ***/*/*/ my work.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOMEBODY put themselves forward, there has to be someone good enough here.. 80,000 + members and not one good enough to design graphics for W-E? No Way!

Henry Walk made the current splash at W-E, he's not a forums member

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think Christopher. is the one you should choose. Most things he makes are easy on the eyes. I make things that aren't. (Well I do, lately. )

Make like a small competition or something to see who could be your man.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can any of you show me samples from the better people here because right now I'm only going on peoples opinions

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I'd go with NotDaveFoley or christopheR. :)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Amish Patel said:
It's very very hard to find those type of people
Hell, I'd do that no problem. But that's another story. It's best we stay on topic and find some kick ass GFX makers.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Red Zombie has made some cool splashes in the past, but i dont tknow the url's sorry.

JDL and NDF are good, but I've never really seen there splashes. I'm not much of a splash person myself.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts