Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im saying right now, in no way am I racist and i dont mean to offend anybody!

I think the whole effect of "oh shit, they're all black, were going to lose" thinking is BS. Im talking about like High School teams. My HS basketball team is an all white( except for one, lol) mostly jewish team(im not jewish) & tuesday we played an all black team. Now everyone is always like o dam, were going to lose. Not the case, ya they were bigger, stronger, faster, then we were but we played tough and beat their asses. So Im just tired of people lookin at our schedule and having people tell us were going to lose cause their all black. So im wondering any athletes out there that agree. Agree that all white teams can compete with all black teams.

Again, in no way am i trying to be racist or offend anybody, but I was just wondering if anybody felt this way too.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
No, usually the black teams kick our asses. I'm probably the closest thing to a black person in our school, just from being Filipino-Hawaiian.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Heh...I don't think it has anything to do with the fact your team's white. I think the Jew angle is more the reason why people thought you'd lose. Jewish people and sports? That's like rich people living in squaller. You hardly ever hear of it. :D

Nah seriously...it doesn't matter how strong or agile you are. If you've got enough heart, you can defeat any advisary. Less of course you're a cripple.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
why is it that whenever someone starts something with "i am not a racist," whatever follows is some racist shit?

Less of course you're a cripple
and have you seen any of those wheel chair basketball games? they aint bad. but they do get called for "rolling" alot, that would be the penalty similiar to regular "travelling" violations.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'd just be afraid that their bench players sneak out during the match and steal all your stuff!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Now I'm no racist, but I hate Black people.

·
Banned
555 Posts
OrtonsPEEP316 said:
OK im saying right now, in no way am I racist and i dont mean to offend anybody!

I think the whole effect of "oh shit, they're all black, were going to lose" thinking is BS. Im talking about like High School teams. My HS basketball team is an all white( except for one, lol) mostly jewish team(im not jewish) & tuesday we played an all black team. Now everyone is always like o dam, were going to lose. Not the case, ya they were bigger, stronger, faster, then we were but we played tough and beat their asses. So Im just tired of people lookin at our schedule and having people tell us were going to lose cause their all black.
Wow. They should make a movie about you guys.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a shame some people to this out of context and think im racist when i was just stating what i believed was true.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts