Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
so after watching the video, yes the 3 men were definitely in the wrong. I was under the impression that the man who shot and killed him was the man who was in the struggle with him with Aubrey as he was trying to gain control of the gun. I had no clue the person who fired the shots was one of the other men from inside the pickup truck. and I was also under the impression the shooting happened INSIDE the home during a break in, and not during a chase outside. So yeah, those guys basically screwed themselves. No clue why they resorted to shooting him. If they really felt he must the burglar in their mind, they could have beat him up, detained him and called the police. but with the chase, they definitely instigated the attack.

This is you below in response to @Klitschko mentioning the tearful remorseful monster that ran through the winter parade

Meanwhile this is you below in another thread

So you claim to have followed that situation so closely that you can pin point to the hour how long it took left wing media to name and discuss the monster black man that ran through the Christmas parade. But you expect us to believe you haven't seen that fearful mugshot?

Also notice you had time to read upon the monster Darrell Brooks history, but that Ahmaud Arbery case you know nothing except he looked at an unfinished house being built... an admittedly common thing in areas where new houses are under constant construction.
nope, never saw the mugshot. These are 3 huge stories all happening in the midst of a national holiday so excuse me if I missed some details or pictures.

The Christmas terrorist also became relevant JUST AS Rittinhouse's story was coming to an end and it was a lot more shocking and disturbing than Aubrey's story to me seeing as the victims were many elderly and small children, I consider targeting them as victims as much more heinous than targeting a man who was suspected of burglary, even if he didn't deserve to be shot or pursued like they did. Aubrey's death seemed to come from a result of a series of events that took course over the span of weeks, while the X-mas terrorist attack came out of nowhere with no real motive and involving victims that were random pedestrians, not someone who was suspected of doing something bad.

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
nope, never saw the mugshot. These are 3 huge stories all happening in the midst of a national holiday so excuse me if I missed some details or pictures.

The Christmas terrorist also became relevant JUST AS Rittinhouse's story was coming to an end and it was a lot more shocking and disturbing than Aubrey's story to me seeing as the victims were many elderly and small children, I consider targeting them as victims as much more heinous than targeting a man who was suspected of burglary, even if he didn't deserve to be shot or pursued like they did. Aubrey's death seemed to come from a result of a series of events that took course over the span of weeks, while the X-mas terrorist attack came out of nowhere with no real motive and involving victims that were random pedestrians, not someone who was suspected of doing something bad.
Yeah sure I don't believe you

But we do agree this asshole criminal murderous scumbag that's also racist should do be under the fucking prison

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
so one thing I'll say about the 3 men is as terrible as their actions were, I'm still sticking with my claim that they do seem remorseful and I don't believe they had the intent to kill him initially. here in this video you can see they're already regretful of their actions and begin questioning if they even should have been chasing him at all. don't seem to be trying to lie about it. I think they should definitely be punished and I still don't know all the facts, but the way they're answering questions and talking to the police doesn't give me the sense that they're typically the violent criminal type and wanted to kill this man. Stupid, irrational, dangerous yes, but typically when someone commits murder with intent, they avoid speaking to the police or will atleast lie to the police. I still see this as a big misunderstanding more than three men on a mission to hunt and lynch a black man, which is how the media is portraying it. I really feel like this is them thinking they're being righteous and protecting their community from what they believe is a dangerous intruder . shouldn't have taken the law in their hands and you can't blame stupidity or lack of knowledge for reasons why you broke the law, but I really have a hard time believing they WANTED to kill him and that was their end goal.

EDIT - watched more videos on it and the trial

I think this is a case more of stupidity and the belief some have in small towns in the deep south where they can shoot anyone on their property who tresspasses or that they can detain you if you are on their property. I've known someone who did that in Georgia where they owned large lakefront property and lots of trespassers come by to fish, sometimes not knowing it's private property. sometimes the owners will fire a round in the sky as a warning to anyone who may be in the area, when they know someone is on the property but don't now exactly where.

I will need to look up the criminal history on these 3 men to get a better idea of what type of people they were. I get the sense that they were likely more motivated and convinced he was guilty of stealing from them because he was black. but I still do not believe they were chasing him down with the intent to kill him. they only started shooting during the altercation where the possession of the gun was compromised, so if they truly wanted to just hunt him down and kill him they would have fired much earlier than that. I think they were going to detain him, threaten him and call the police to get him arrested once they caught him, not to kill him. I believe they deserve to be punished for sure, but not life in prison. (though the 2 older ones would likely die from old age anyway with whatever sentencing they'd get even if it wasn't life).

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
@Krin . So they were not chasing him down with a gun with an intent to kill him, but those 3 BLM guys with a gun sure were chasing down Kyle with an intent to kill him huh?
well yeah considering one of them literally said outloud "I will kill any of you mother fuckers once if I get you alone" and another time "I will tear your fucking heart out" and also "shoot me N*GGA!"

and they assaulted him with a skateboard and threw rocks at him and were yelling "kill him!" "cranium him!" in the mob as they chased him. so the intent to kill was vocalized many times.

the video I saw of the Aubrey case was more from a distance and I couldn't make out if they were saying threats like that or what. I only saw there was a chase around the pickup truck and they wrestled for the gun then the guy in the pickup began shooting. I don't know for sure if the person who killed Aubrey was the pickup truck guy or the guy next to Aubrey who was fighting with him in the street.

could be more video evidence I missed if they yelled out threats to kill him if he doesn't stop. I read somewhere the chase lasted 20 minutes so I'll see if I can find more video on it. the one I saw was short only showing the end

EDIT -

there was a threat being made of "ill blow your f*cking head off" which I just discovered was talked about in the trial but it sounds like it was being made right at the end, just before the shooting during the struggle. were they yelling out threats of killing him during the chase? if so, then yes the intent to kill was there before the struggle. if he was making the threat at the end during the struggle as a means to give a final warning for him to stop trying to take the gun, that's different than a threats being yelled out during a chase where the guy had not posed any physical threat to them.

EDIT again -

watched more video. to be fair, they did have reason to be suspicious as he'd returned to this neighborhood multiple times and also went behind the home and just ran around the neighborhood near other homes acting suspicious and like he was up to something. what was he doing there? it couldn't have been just jogging. he doesn't look like he's even dressed for jogging. but they definitely didn't act properly and probably could have detained him physically without shooting him.

look at this demon :LOL:

yuck

was this the one who killed him? this father and son look like they were from the town where Texas Chainsaw Massacre happened. I have mixed feelings, on one hand I don't think they had the intent to kill him at first but after it happened, whichever one yelled out the "f-ing N-word" basically cost them the trial when a police officer heard that. they f'd up big, but I'm curious what they will be sentenced , must be all life sentences. I feel like the courts threw the book hard on them and they're basically f'd now. likely will be in protective custody because they will be a target in prison. their only other option is joining the aryan brotherhood in prison for protection lol

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,569 Posts
Justice was served.

At the same time its fucking gross how much some people in the media are pointing out that the jury was mostly white people. Like why does that matter? Stop this endless race baiting shit. I swear the people who claim they oppose racism the loudest seem to be all for it, all for constantly defining people by race and pointing out race constantly.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Agreed. But I can still see the need to bring a gun if they felt he was armed. I still don't see how it's murder and not manslaughter. What in the trial proved that they had intent to kill? It sounds to me like an altercation that escalated into a shooting due to the 3 men convicted, but for them to be charged with murder doesn't that mean they had premeditated inclination to kill Aubrey well before the struggle for the gun? I will go watch videos and research it myself, just haven't yet because Rittenhouse and the Christmas parade terrorist stories were still being covered and hard to keep up with all stories at once.

I will say the 3 men did look more remorseful than most who typically are charged with murder but again I don't know anything about them aside from them being white and from a small town in the south and the few videos Iv seen. but many who kill with intent typically dont show much emotion in trial. and of course the remorse may just be feeling sorry for themselves, but they don't strike me as the violent, criminal type from their mannerisms and behavior in court. i heard they have more federal charges coming for hate crime, they are really screwed. I wouldn't be surprised if they commit suicide in prison.
If you think someone is armed, and someone might end up dead, don't even put yourself in the situation in the first place imo. I'd say it's murder because they decided based off their own random suspicion to chase a person down 3v1, even taking weapons, and trying to make some sort of citizens arrest, based off of what? Them seeing a guy running? They instigated, orchestrated, and chose to bring guns into a situation with someone who was merely running. They aren't the police, it isn't their jobs to chase people down and interrogate them. I don't think manslaughter is only about about predetermination, I think it's also about how much control you had over a situation, and they had full control the entire time, until he reached for the gun, in which that's on them still, because he wouldn't be able to do that if they didn't do 1 of their many actions. I could be wrong, and there might be something else we don't know in which gives them murder over manslaughter, such as if they had seen him more than once, and planned to chase, trap, and threaten with a weapon, the next time they seen him.

·
Hiding in the shadows
2,376 Posts
In my opinion, race wasn't a factor in this case, although it was white on black. Take race away from both sides and just look at the case itself and you'll have your answer. The media wants you to know it was about race, but again, looking at things colorblind, this was an easy decision for the jury, regardless of color.
Stop it lol, you think they're chasing Tanner Schmidt down 3 people deep with guns in this situation? No they'd have just, called the police and moved the fuck on. You think they get skeptical of every white neighbor they don't recognize? Skeptical to the point the rally the crew with guns to go talk to them?
I was talking about the facts only, based on the evidence. To echo my point, the lead prosecutor said yesterday after the trial, that it wasn't about race and to be fair, the prosecution also never brought race up until closing arguments. It was the defense that argued about race. That is why I still believe what I said to be true.

Article

The video of Arbery’s murder told its own objective story, a fact that prosecutor Linda Dunikoski alluded to after the trial was complete.

Speaking at the same lectern as Sharpton had, the senior assistant district attorney for Cobb county said: “The verdict today was a verdict based on the facts and based on the evidence. And that was our goal. To bring that to that jury, so they could do the right thing, because the jury system works in this country.

She continued, “And when you present the truth to people and they can see it, they will do the right thing.”

Anyway, I'm not going to take this any further Rap. I have no hatred or animosity with you, I was only giving my opinion, right or wrong. I've said my peace and have nothing more to add.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
If you think someone is armed, and someone might end up dead, don't even put yourself in the situation in the first place imo. I'd say it's murder because they decided based off their own random suspicion to chase a person down 3v1, even taking weapons, and trying to make some sort of citizens arrest, based off of what? Them seeing a guy running? They instigated, orchestrated, and chose to bring guns into a situation with someone who was merely running. They aren't the police, it isn't their jobs to chase people down and interrogate them. I don't think manslaughter is only about about predetermination, I think it's also about how much control you had over a situation, and they had full control the entire time, until he reached for the gun, in which that's on them still, because he wouldn't be able to do that if they didn't do 1 of their many actions. I could be wrong, and there might be something else we don't know in which gives them murder over manslaughter, such as if they had seen him more than once, and planned to chase, trap, and threaten with a weapon, the next time they seen him.
After watching more of the trial, i ageee it's murder. The prosecution destroyed them during the closing arguments. Some of the witnesses from this little town were a bit odd for sure.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
These men all deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison.

It’s fucked up that had this happened 10 or even 15 years ago they would have gotten away with it. It took literally months for the prosecutor to even give a shit and only happened because one of these idiots released the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts